Update downgraded 2.0.0.23 to 2.0.0.19

Name:    Olof Gardell
Email:   olofdotgardellatsweproddotse
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
After downloading and installing 2.0.0.23 the automatic update started
to download 2.0.0.19 and it even installed it. I have had an earlier
version installed before but that one was uninstalled previous to
installing .23
Later I searched for updates and it fount .23 and downloaded and
installed it.  :-)

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Olof
5/4/2009 7:37:26 AM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

update 2.0.0.4 does not work with my new 2.0.0.0
Name: Robert J Norton Email: bobatnortondotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: update 2.0.0.4 does not work with my new 2.0.0.0 Comments: Each time I have installed update 2.0.0.4 I can't get my email for rjnorton@pacbell.net. The feed back states it can't find the pop server. I've reported this twice to the web master but that amounted to zilch. I've repeated this 2 times and each time I've had to reload 2.0.0.0 to get at my email. I am continually bombarded with .4 up dates which I now refuse to install again. So far, no one has reported a fix to me. ...

updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best.
Name: Raymond Gray Email: rcg123atoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best. Comments: I tried a few times to find the upgrade at the Firefox web site but only found the complete 2.0.0.2 install file. then I used the HELP > Check for Updates and found, downloaded and installed the 2.0.0.2 update. When it was completed, I re-launched firefox and checked the ABOUT, which showed 2.0.0.2 Yet today I got a firefox notice that an update was available; checked ABOUT again and it's back to 2.0.0.1. This does not give me...

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2?
Name: Russell Nelson Email: rnelsonatgenedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.3 is being updated to 2.0.0.2? Comments: I am currently using a version of Firefox with the version number of 2.0.0.3. This is the second time that I have been told that it has now been updated to a newer version of Firefox with a version number of 2.0.0.2. I assume that 2.0.0.3 is newer (and better) than version 2.0.0.2. How can I stop this "update"? Russ Nelson 650-225-7212 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

stored passwords aber update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2
Name: Stefan Junge Email: sjungeatimsasdotuni-bremen.de Product: Firefox Summary: stored passwords aber update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 Comments: stored passwords ist not working in v2.0.0.2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Wont update to 2.0.0.6 from 2.0.0.5
I keep getting a massage to update to 2.0.0.6 but every in I try I get the massage box saying something like: unable to install because another programme is using the files, Any ideas???? On 16.08.2007 21:16 UK Time, denver wrote: > I keep getting a massage to update to 2.0.0.6 but every in I try I get > the massage box saying something like: unable to install because > another programme is using the files, Any ideas???? > No idea really, but does it still happen after rebooting? -- Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk On Aug 16, 9:32 pm, Herb <HE@UK> w...

update fail from 2.0.0.7 to 2.0.0.8
Name: sledge Email: qinzhih7120atsinadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: update fail from 2.0.0.7 to 2.0.0.8 Comments: After closing all the programs which can be closed, firefox always remind me that one file is in use and update fail. I can not find this damn file. Who can help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

2.0.0.6 update to 2.0.0.7 a success.
Sorry to be an odd one out at the moment, but I've just updated an XP desktop machine and a Vista Laptop machine from ...6 to ...7 without a hitch. I have bookmarks, I have my Extension working, my History is intact, and FF seems to be working very well on the sites that I visit regularly Not only has FF on both machines been closed and re-run a couple of times, but both machines have been cold rebooted, and FF still works. I post this as a positive report, just to report something good about the latest update and not as a Nanananana! As there seems to be a lot of problems/n...

Web resources about - Update downgraded 2.0.0.23 to 2.0.0.19 - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Waroona blaze downgraded
At least one house and a car have been destroyed by the bushfire that is threatening the town of Waroona, 100km south of Perth.

SE Asia's 2014 growth outlook downgraded
Asian Development Bank says political tensions, soft external demand will hit growth.

NSW Blues back-rower Josh Jackson free to play State of Origin after having dangerous throw charge downgraded ...
... Origin hopes remain alive &ndash; relying on a tackle by teammate Josh Reynolds to help him successfully have his dangerous throw charge downgraded ...

Fire threat on homes in Wallan, north of Melbourne, downgraded as firefighters contain blaze
THE CFA has contained a blaze that was threatening homes in a town north of Melbourne - but warned sudden wind changes could re-ignite the fire. ...

Vic bushfire near Benloch downgraded
EMERGENCY warnings have been downgraded to &quot;watch and act&quot; for a 4000-hectare bushfire in the Benloch area in Victoria.

Nauru Downgraded From "Internment Camp" To "Prison Island"
The Government of Nauru have announced plans to allow refugees detained in the country to travel freely, shifting the classification of the detention ...

Alert downgraded for WA blaze
A major bushfire south of Perth has been downgraded but authorities warn it still is not safe to return.

Qantas downgraded to junk status
Qantas downgraded by Standard and Poor's in wake of earnings warning and job cuts.

Dereel fire in Victoria's west downgraded
A fire that destroyed up to 12 homes and sheds at Dereel in Victoria has been downgraded to watch and act.

Sydney storms downgraded
... which caused golf-ball sized hail and 62 millimetres of rain to fall over Sydney's south west on Saturday afternoon, has been downgraded.