Unable to Send, change Fonts or colors, etc...

Name:    Caryl Holmquist
Email:   carylatisomediadotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I'm ready to throw this computer out the window.  I hate Thunderbird.
Right now I'm unable to Send, change Fonts, change colors, etc...  All
of those opitons are GONE.  I can't afford a tech to come here, and you
have no way to contact someone at Thunderbird to help.  If I can just
get these problems solved, I will change my e-mail to Hotmail or
Gmail.

I'll be shocked if anyone responds to this.

By the way, Isoomedia did what they could, but they say it's a
Thunderbird problem.

Caryl

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
0
Caryl
2/28/2008 9:04:36 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Signature font and color changes to message font and color
My first post. When I compose a message no matter what the signature font and color is set to, it changes to whatever the font and color is of the message. Is there a fix for this? I would ask my job's tech support but I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet seat. -- doover ------------------------------------------------------------------------ doover, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, ...

Color changes AND font changes...
I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like font-size: 15pt !important in the calendar ICS file? Thanx, zeddock PS. I notice many patches are referenced here. Why is there not a more regular Sunbird release, nightly or weekly? zeddock wrote: > I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do > with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like > font-size: 15pt !important > in the calendar ICS file? > > Thanx, > zeddock > > PS. I notice ...

Change font color of [Search], [BREADCRUMB], [LOGIN], etc????
Hello, does anybody know the css tag to change the color of the items above in my DNN skin???CheersSaturnius There are default classes such as class="SkinObject" for [LOGIN]If you are creating your own custom skin there is more than one way to accomplish this, I prefer  to force my css to make a specific change by surrounding the token inmy skin.ascx file with a div: <div id="token01"><dnn:LOGIN runat="server" id="dnnLOGIN" /></div> then in my skin.css file I have control by (e.g.): div#token01 a {color:indigo;} div#token01 a:hover{color:plum;} create a new uni...

DNN2, SolPartMenu change color, font size etc...
I have latest DNN2 installed. I created and installed new skins to the protal with Admin role. Now I am trying to change the font color, backgound color and font size on the SolPartMenu. I tried to make the change in the skin.xml by setting the attribute for the [SolPartMenu] token as: <Objects> <Object> <Token>[SOLPARTMENU]</Token> <Settings> <Setting> <Name>forecolor</Name> <Value>#eeeeee</Value> </Setting> <Setting> ...

Links Module: How do you change Font Size / Color / etc.
How do you change Font Size / Color / etc. in the Links module.I'd like the category link to be much larger and a different color than the links underneath it.Thanks. Many of the hyperlinks of the standard DNN modules surround content with the tag <a class="Normal">-doug, Powerhouse Data  kmtharakan wrote:How do you change Font Size / Color / etc. in the Links module.I'd like the category link to be much larger and a different color than the links underneath it.Thanks.You can add html into the Title for the link e.g <h1>My Link</h1>Rob------------------s-...

Suggest change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback"
Name: Stephen, a firefox supporter Product: Firefox Summary: Suggest change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback" Comments: I just downloaded FF beta3 and it suggested dragging the feedback button onto the bookmarks toolbar. However once it is there it is not clear to the tester/user some time later that it is for firefox and not one of the potentially-many other applications on their PC. I therefore suggest you change title of shortcut from "send feedback" to "send firefox feedback". No big deal, but an easy...

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

FormView control
When a user modifies the value in a textbox in a "EditTemplate" of the Form View, I would like the font color or back color of the text box to change - even before the update is submitted. How can I do that? Thanks. You can add an onchange event to your textbox: onchange="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" Or use the onkeyup event as well. You may need to add the handler for this if your textbox box is being created in the client side.Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway. Thanks. here is how I did it:Protected Sub FirstName...

Howto change the font color of just a certain website to my choice of color?
Dear sirs/madams, how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of colour instead of its uniform red? thanks. orge wrote: > Dear sirs/madams, > > how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of > colour instead of its uniform red? > > thanks. > > Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button? -- How to Get a Life Difficulty Level: Hard Tip #11: Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. and Tip #12: Go on a date with someone you didn't meet i...

Change Font Color

change font colors
Hi guys I changed the background color to dark blue (using the css) and changed all the fonts to light colors (again in css). However there are still some modules/places where the fonts are black. Is there some place I can set the default font color as white in the entire portal. (besides the stylesheet) Also I have been trying to put my DotNetNuke under a different URL that /DotNetNuke but it wont let me. It keeps giving errors. How do I change that? Is there any place where I can get/buy documentation for DotNetNuke. Not only normal documentation but also programming documentation...

Font colors cannot be changed
My question on colors is much more basic than any I have seen in the forum so I suspect I am doing something stupid. I cannot change the font color from white in TLabel, TRadioGroup, and probably other controls. This is true at design time and run time. I am using Delphi XE2 Starter Edition. Robert Berry wrote: > My question on colors is much more basic than any I have seen in the > forum so I suspect I am doing something stupid. I cannot change the > font color from white in TLabel, TRadioGroup, and probably other > controls. This is true at design time and run time. ...

FONT AND COLOR CHANGES
Name: Chris Dowell Email: GARCHR1SatVERIZONdotNET Product: Thunderbird Summary: FONT AND COLOR CHANGES Comments: I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT THUNDERBIRD HAVE A TOOLBAR FEATURE THAT ALLOWS THE USER TO CHANGE FONTS, COLORS, AND ADD BOLDING ETC WITHIN A MESSAGE VS MAKING A FONT OR COLOR CHANGE THAT AFFECTS THE ENTIRE MESSAGE. I COULD NOT FIND THIS FEATUE AVAILABLE IN THE MAIL OPTIONS OR ON THUNDERBIRD HELP. THANKS Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR...

Changing font color
Hi, I want to change color of some command button . Is it possible?? Can i change font color at run time? Any help will be apreciated. Thanx AA No. Command buttons get their color from the OS. The only way to change them is through the owner-drawn feature, which PowerBuilder does not support. If it is critical for you, you can look at some OCX/DLL solutions. http://www.componentsource.com is a good place to start from. pbm_hopethishelps, Roy AA wrote in message <36C1E099.D65EA7A6@insiteserv.com>... >Hi, >I want to change color of some command button . >I...

Web resources about - Unable to Send, change Fonts or colors, etc... - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the perceptual property. For a list of colors, see Lists of colors . For other uses, see Color (disambiguation) . Color ...

Color - Broadcast Live
Host your friends. A live broadcast from your phone.

Color Grading Tutorials and Presets - Color Grading Central
Your online resource for color correction and color grading tutorials. Learn the art and skill of a Colorist. Sign up today for your FREE tutorials! ...

Color Hunter
Color palettes made from images

The Color of Crime
Perhaps the most important publication of New Century Foundation is , New Century Foundation's report on differences in crime rates by race, ...

The Color of Energy: A Mike Elsass Art Gallery
The Color of Energy: A Mike Elsass Art Gallery

Educational Resources for teaching American Sign Language - Welcome to Color of Language
Welcome to Color of Language Developing Sign Language educational materials to facilitate communication and early intervention. Join Our Email ...

Color Radio and Doo Wop
Color Radio with Brian Lee broadcasting on KVMR-FM in Nevada City, Internet radio on rockit radio.net, with the best of R+B,DOO WOP and Rock ...

Color Scheme Designer 3
A designer tool for creating color combinations that work together well.

ColorSchemer - Instant Color Schemes
Build dazzling color schemes with software from ColorSchemer