Support for Thunderbird

Name:    Ron Giddens
Email:   monron9attalktalkdotnet
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I have recently changed to broadband supplied by the Carphone Warehouse
(don't be fooled by the name  - they are very big firm with many
products) called Talktalk.  I am having difficulty both sending and
receiving e-mails and am told by their helpline (which I suspect is
based in India) that they do not support Thunderbird.  Could you
approach them to see if they can develop a support programme as I
suspect this affects a lot of British users?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
0
Ron
10/4/2007 2:19:08 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Thunderbird to Thunderbird
Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with a fresh install of thunderbird? Thank you! zparky wrote: > Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do > I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with > a fresh install of thunderbird? > Thank you! Find your profile folder on the old drive. (This will help you find it: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird Use the instructions for Vista if you are...

Thunderbird and Thunderbird portable
Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc to my U3 usb Thanks On 4/23/2009 10:16 AM, user@domain.invalid wrote: > Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and > family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give > an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc > to my U3 usb > > Thanks See: http://kb.mozillazin...

Thunderbird To Thunderbird #2
Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunderbird. I set up a bunch of eMail Accounts. I put fresh install on my desktop PC. I see how to get the contacts from the laptop to the desktop. How do I get the eMail account setup from the laptop to the desktop. I do not see any export / import for that. Is there a file to copy over? Some utility to maintain the Accounts? On 06/20/2013 10:56 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. > I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunder...

Thunderbird
Hi all, I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails on a new pc, how do I go about it? Thanks Anastassios On 17.10.2007 08:01 UK Time, Anastassios Giannaras wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails > on a new pc, how do I go about it? No need to import - simply move/copy your whole mail folder to the new PC and tell TB where to find it. Please ask again if you need more detailed instructions (or someone else will probably provide them anyway). -- Herbert Eppel www.HETr...

[thunderbird-feedback] thunderbird filter menu options extension request
Hello Thunderbird-developers, My mail system was netscape 4.79 with SUSE-Linux and was updated to thunderbird 2.0.0.12 with WinXP due to network problems on my new notebook. I will switch back to linux as soon as my network problems with linux get fixed. I am missing the possibility to page up or down a predefined number of filter list entries. At the moment I have to manually click through every single filter list item when repositioning a filter setup for grouping filters in a convenient overall look and feel, repositioning filter items that belong to one another to be setu...

[thunderbird-feedback] thunderbird extended mail options request via signature config file
Hello Thunderbird-developers, what I already think is a good solution is being able to have more than one email-alias to choose from when composing an outgoing email. At the moment I also miss the ability to define more than one equal outgoing email account with the same outgoing smtp mail server and password accounting information. I won't be able to serve with an example for this request though. What I also miss is the possibility to have different signatures depending on different originating and destination email addresses or mass email recipients in my address boo...

[thunderbird-feedback] Missing config options in Popup Offline mode and installing available thunderbird updates
Hello Thunderbird-developers, it's me again, with another options wish: 1. Thunderbird config option offline mode: What's already there: Extended (german "erweitert") > network and memory > "Offline mode" config * remember previous online/offline mode * ask, if I want to work online * always start in online mode Missing button option, that I need: * always start in offline mode Missing button options for completeness: * ask, if I want to work offline * always...

Import mail into Thunderbird from Thunderbird
How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my computer? I recently left a job where I used thunderbird as well. I just copied the whole Thunderbird directory and removed Thunderbird from my work computer. Is there a way to import the mail from the work computer and integrate it with my existing mail? What files do I need under that directory? Thank You Who knows which mail you are using ?? > How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my > computer? I recently left a job where I used > thunderbird a...

merge/import from thunderbird into thunderbird
hi all, i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5 (20040902) on bsd. -- sincerely, fondula di carceri fondula di carceri wrote: > hi all, > i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only > solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto > their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5 > (20040...

Support Thunderbird
Tony VAN ACKER email: _vtony@belgacom.net _Support Thunderbird._ _Hello, 1/ I have a problem.... to solve 2/ I ... must search in knowledge base SO..... I have 2 ( two ) PROBLEMS.... I don't like that. My problem: I have a database with all information of my letters, emails and pdf ( information/documentation ) with _/*DELPHI ( Pascal )*/_ I work with Thunderbird. I wish the date, subject and sender of each email in my database... NOW... I should.... ( much work ) 1/ I Save the email with *.eml 2/ I Start notepad.exe and load the *.eml 3/ I stip the date, sub...

Does Thunderbird support
64 bit Windows Home Premium Vista? Asking for a friend who doesn't use news groups well. On 04/28/2009 09:22 PM sharon scribbled: > 64 bit Windows Home Premium Vista? Asking for a friend who doesn't use > news groups well. That makes 2 of you that don't use news groups well. Your subject is half a question when it should be a subject. "64 bit Windows Home Premium Vista?" isn't a properly formed question. And Thunderbird doesn't support operating systems, its the other way around. goodwin wrote: > On 04/28/2009 09:22 PM sharon s...

Thunderbird feedback
Name: George Sexton Email: gsextonatmhsoftwaredotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Thunderbird feedback Comments: Here are some issues I've noticed using Thunderbird: *************************** In the message search function, you can search by Sender, or To/Subject but not To or sender. Say I'm looking at messages to a customer, I can't see the thread. Only 1/2 of it. Saved search does this but it's non-intuitive. *************************** Another problem is say I want to attach a screen shot. If your default composition is plain text and not HTML...

Thunderbird Feedback
Here are some issues I've noticed using Thunderbird: *************************** In the message search function, you can search by Sender, or To/Subject but not To or sender. Say I'm looking at messages to a customer, I can't see the thread. Only 1/2 of it. Saved search does this but it's non-intuitive. *************************** Another problem is say I want to attach a screen shot. If your default composition is plain text and not HTML it's very difficult. I can't copy and paste it. I have to save the screen shot as a file so that I can attac...

thunderbird portible and thunderbird desktop.
Hi, How can I sync my emails between thunderbird portable and the desktop version? thanks -- Daniel Dalton http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/ daniel.dalton47@gmail.com Daniel Dalton wrote: > Hi, > > How can I sync my emails between thunderbird portable and the desktop > version? > thanks > with TB Port, it keeps its profile with the program. If you install it to a thumb drive [or whatever], then the profile is also located there. In other words, the profile is fixed and you can't change that. With TB desktop, the profile can be any...

Web resources about - Support for Thunderbird - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.