Support for HTML?

Name:    David Edmunds
Email:   dedmundsatqdotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
My provider recently changed and my new email account now goes through
q.com which necessitated me going back to using Outlook Express because
it supports connecting to a mail server via HTML and currently
Thunderbird only supports POP & IMAP. Do you have any plans to add
support in Thunderbird to be able to connect to HTML mail servers?

Thanks,
Dave

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
David
10/23/2008 11:30:05 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow