SendObject Error while sending email with MS Access 2002 (MS Access error 2293)

Name:    Benjamin Pfab
Email:   bpatxuitsdotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
After the latest update of Thunderbird (during the last week) the
sending of emails fails via the "SendObject" function of MS Access 2002.
Error message is "MS Access could not send this email".

If possible, please help!

Thank you!

Regards

Benjamin Pfab

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Benjamin
6/25/2009 7:36:28 AM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Error when accessing MS Access DB. I Need Help!
Im getting and error "No value given for one or more required parameters" pointing at line 15. I don't know what this mean....Can any one help me resolve this. I'm trying to access a MS Access Database. My codes below: <%@ Page Language="VB" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.OleDB" %> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose....

MS access to MS access problem
I always used MS Access Database In my programs, now I want to use SQL SERVER database and so I started to design one. but it’s a little bit confusing ,I don’t know what can I use in change of these access Data type : MS access // MS access -------------- -------------------- Memo >>>>>>>> ?? AutoNumber >>>>> ?? * and if you think there is some difference between Ms access and SQL in D...

MS Access errors!
Hi All! My MS access DB is not loading properly into DB painter. It connects but doesn't like the column names I gave it. Ex. "LAST NAME". Any help appreciated. In article <ik5#Bowh$GA.251@forums.sybase.com>, kenstorm@netzero.net says... > My MS access DB is not loading properly into DB painter. It connects but > doesn't like the column names I gave it. Ex. "LAST NAME". > I'm just throwing out a guess here.... Are you using the graphical painter or the syntax painter? I'm not sure if S Access is case sensitive, but tma...

Accessing MS Access
Hi all, This is probably a more DB oriented question, but it came out of the = DBI. I posted a question and have tried several solutions on how to open = up an MS Access DB from the DBI::ODBC but so far have been unable to. = What I had to end up doing was create a DTS that runs every 5 minutes = which copies the table I need from Access and populates a SQL Server = table. This causes a delay on my web application such that whenever my = page overlaps while the DTS is running I get no data. So I was wondering = if there is a better way to get information from Access so I can see it =...

After recent MS update, TB wont open and MS XP sends an error report tp MS
Name: Steven Pitts Email: nosvet_at_mtco.com Product: Thunderbird Summary: After recent MS update, TB wont open and MS XP sends an error report tp MS Comments: While trying to open Thunderbird Email, I get a screen from MS saying there was an error and to report it to MS. I allow the report to be sent, but nothing is happening with TB. I cannot open it at all to send or recieve. What should I do? Is there a update to fix or do I have to reload TB all over again? I am sure there is a way to send you a copy of thier report and would be glad to assist as I can. Right now...

Update error of MS Access....
Two questions... 1, "Operation must use an updateable query"....this error sometimes show up and sometime disappear...don't know why... 2, I am using "ALTER TABLE table_name ADD column_name data_type" to add a column in a table of my database, and I need Yes/No data type, it should be "Boolean" right ? but I got error when running this query, I tried "Text" & "Integer", they all OK... Can somebody help ? thx very much... :) The number one reason for this is that the mdb file is read-only or you don't have write-access...

UPDATE MS-Access Error
I have a table designed as:organizationbaselinefirstQTRsecondQTRthirdQTRfourthQTRI can UPDATE the 'baseline' column but I cannot UPDATE any of the other columns. I keep getting and exception error. I pass the column name and values through variables.Here is my code:strSQL = "UPDATE status SET " & colField & " = " & pageTotal & " WHERE agency = '" & myArray(i) & "'"objCmd = New OleDbCommand(strSQL, objConn)  'With objCmd.Parameters  '.Add(New OleDbParameter("@pageTotal", pageTotal))&nbs...

MS Access Application Errors.
I keep getting the following error in MS Access 97: "The exception Single Step A single step or trace operation has just been completed. (0x0000004) occurred in the application at location 0x0012f0ca. Click on OK to terminate the application Click on CANCEL to debug the application" I am running Windows NT4 on Novell client. Can anyone shed any light on what this means, what's causing it and how I go about fixing it? Any help will be much appreciated. Ed Metcalfe Greetings, "Ed Metcalfe" <ed_metcalfe@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b7b...

DSN
I have been trying to connect using a dsn for an access database. The dsn has been created and used the following line of code in the web.config <add key="database" value="DSN=webauc_mp;" />However I get the following error:An OLE DB Provider was not specified in the ConnectionString. An example would be, 'Provider=SQLOLEDB;'. Could someone help me please? Hello,See www.connectionstrings.com regardsHTHASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest)...

In MS Access my OleDbConnection have an error
I am using Ms Access as a database in my ASP.net pages, where I am connection the connection but some error comes, the code is bellow where I mentioned the error line. Please help me to correct this code. Thanks Saqib Malick  ------code-----protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)     {         OleDbConnection con = new OleDbConnection("ics");//In the above line the error of Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.what should I do.   &...

Error with MS Access in WebMatrix
Hi .. All I have used MS Access in Web Matrix by following the guide tour and found error in the topic 'Create Master - Detail page' same as ***************************************************************************** Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No value given for one or more required parameters. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the c...

Error with transaction Ms. Access
Hi everybody, I had a problem with Ms. Access Database. I can't Insert, Delete, and Update by using C#(Visual Studio 2002) on web browser. This is the message error:Operation must use an updateable query. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Operation must use an updateable query. Vitou Make sure that the MDB file is not read-only and that your ASPNET user has read/write acc...

Why does a simple select query in MS Access return the error: [Intersolv][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]ct_results(): user api layer: internal client library error: Read from the server has timed
I have applied the information contained in support document 10447954. That did not resolve the problem. I am running a simple query with one criteria and one table Thanks. Hi Bill, The doc refers to a different ODBC driver (for DirectConnect product) so you might have a completely different problem. The message implies you are using ODBC 12.0 (Client Library based) or prior since the message indicates CtLib info. You might want to post more details involved with getting to this error. You also might want to post exact versions of ASE and ODBC driver, including Open ...

ODBC 3146 Error in MS Access
When connecting to a table hosted in an ASA server I frequently get a 3146 error. This is simply document my Microsoft as "ODBC Error". Anybody got any idea what the cause might be. I can't determine a pattern in the tables ODBC fails on, although it consistently fails on the same set of tables. Additionally, everything worked fine under SQL Any 5.5. Tx, Simon Blackwell Simon, Did you ever find/receive a solution to this problem? I am facing a similar difficulty from MS Access 97 on a Windows NT 4.0 platform. It connects across a LAN to a Sybase table. ...

Web resources about - SendObject Error while sending email with MS Access 2002 (MS Access error 2293) - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

PreciseJava.com - Best practices to improve performance in EJB
PreciseJava.com - Best practices to improve performance in EJB

[jetty-announce] Jetty 7.6.14.v20131031/8.1.14.v20131031/9.1.0.RC1 Relea
We are pleased to announce the availability of three new Jettyreleases. The issues resolved are listed below. Not a lot of issuesresolved in ...

Database Solutions for Microsoft Access - Table Of Contents - databasedev.co.uk
Database Solutions for Microsoft Access. Database design and implementation articles, tips, tricks, code samples, Access FAQ's and downloadable ...