re-install upon re-install

Name:    Jan Erik Hedberg
Email:   hedbergatcooldotdk
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I have now - for days - tried to download the latest version of T-bird,
but every time it gets to installation, it doesn't install properly
(some partial flaws make it try to re-install, time and time again)

What can I do?

This is on my laptop...

On my stationary, I seem to to be unable to receive any post at all!
I get a notification on re-writing my password.  When doing it, I get a
notification from postserver about "cucipop. Invalid password or username"

To my knowledge they are the same as allways...

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Gecko/20080829 Firefox/2.0.0.18
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jan
11/26/2008 1:59:17 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Jan Erik Hedberg wrote:
> Name:    Jan Erik Hedberg
> Email:   hedbergatcooldotdk
> Product: Thunderbird
>
> Comments:
> I have now - for days - tried to download the latest version of T-bird,
> but every time it gets to installation, it doesn't install properly
> (some partial flaws make it try to re-install, time and time again)
>
> What can I do?
>
> This is on my laptop...
>
> On my stationary, I seem to to be unable to receive any post at all!
> I get a notification on re-writing my password.  When doing it, I get a
> notification from postserver about "cucipop. Invalid password or username"
>
> To my knowledge they are the same as allways...
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Gecko/20080829 Firefox/2.0.0.18
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback
> but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to
> see it.
get the new program version from Mozilla and load it to see if that
solves the problem.
0
David

Re-install of Oracle -- does DBD::Oracle need to be re-installed?
I've recently come upon a situation where Oracle is not installed in a standard place (company standard). There is a potential the DBA group will want to delete the current installation and re-install in the standard directory structure. I'm guessing that this will impact my DBD::Oracle installation, since libraries will be in different places, etc. Can anyone confirm whether this will be a problem? What steps must I take in order to get DBD::Oracle to the proper state? Will this require me to uninstall anything, and if so is there a standard DBD uninstall procedure? ...

Apache2 Install/Re Installation
I am running Netware 6.5 SP1 Small Business. I had problems installing Groupwise webaccess for Groupwise 6.5 due to Apache2 Corruption. I ran console one on the server, removed apache 2 webserver with tomcat 4 servlet container, tomcat 4 and apache 2 admin. I have re installed and every time i attpempt to re install these product again it just hangs. I have also tried running install from a remote pc and same conclustion. Do i need to unload anything from the server to get it to run Successfuly Travis, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to yo...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

Un-install/re-install and profile
XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. How difficult would it be to back-up my profile and re-install when I have a fresh FF installed? What's involved? Thx, P "Law Without Equity Is No Law At All. It Is A Form Of Jungle Rule." On 04/12/2011 11:32 PM, Puddin' Man wrote: > XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. > > I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. > > How difficult would it be to back-up m...

Re: Re: unable to install Bugzilla.
Hi,=0A I am installing on Red Hat linux 9.=0A=0AThanks & Regards=0APra= jith=0A=0AOn Thu, 05 Jun 2008 Julien BETI wrote :=0A>Hello,=0A>=0A>You may = want to install libdbd-mysql-perl package:=0A>=0A>$ sudo apt-get install li= bdbd-mysql-perl=0A>=0A>Julien.=0A>=0A>-------- Original Message --------= =0A>Subject: unable to install Bugzilla.=0A> From: Prajith vayalambron <pra= jith@rediffmail.com>=0A>To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org=0A>Date: Thu= Jun 05 2008 10:56:52 GMT+0200 (CEST)=0A>=0A>> Hi,=0A>> I am on...

How to re-install ZCM after a failed install
Hello, I tried to do a new zone install of ZCM, which subsequently failed. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to re-run the setup.sh file so that the installation program does not try to force an upgrade. Thanks in advance. --Courtnay -- mcgrant ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello, I will simply set up the server from scratch. Nothing to lose really, as this was a new install. I apologize to those who may have thought I had a solution based on the subject of the post. Thanks. mcgrant;1896924 Wrote:...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

Re: Installing applications easily (was Re: Carpentry)
At 01:36 PM 3/1/00 -0800, Chip Salzenberg wrote: >According to Peter Scott: > > Say that there ought to be a way to generate independently > > deliverable binary executables from Perl source and the discussion > > immediately devolves to ideological warfare over the nature of > > intellectual property. > >Binary executables are only one way to get ease of installation. >And ease of installation is the point, right? It is in all the places I touch personally. However, it avoids the question of whether to allow people the ability to make products...

re-install modules after re-compiling perl?
Hello all, I'm a little confused about the "binary compatability" of perl. I have 5.6.1 installed on VMS 7.1-1H1 and Solaris 2.8 with "-des" and with the same dynamic modules installed on both. The VMS system does have most of the VMS modules (Stdio, Device, Process, etc.) installed. I want to re-compile both perls with -DDEBUGGING. Will this require the re-install of all the dynamic modules? What causes a "binary in-compatability"? Is this described anywhere? Thank you for any information you can provide, Ed James ...

Re: Re[2]: Bugzilla with XAMPP Installation
------------B01A92302F270B6C Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Thorsten, How would I setup a reg-file and include it? Sorry but I am a newbe to all= of this configuration type of activities. Thanks, Michael Michael Freeman mc_freeman@yahoo.com ----- Original Message ---- From: Thorsten Sch=F6ning <tschoening@am-soft.de> To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 10:44:54 AM Subject: Re[2]: Bugzilla with XAMPP Installation Guten Tag Michael Freeman, am Freitag, 20. Juni 2008 um ...

Re: RE: Error in DBD::Oracle Installation
Thanks! I don't where I have to put Oracle.so file Please let me know to which directory I supposed to put from where?? Thanks again > > From: Jayanta Banerjee <jbanerjee@pdx.medscapeinc.com> > Date: 2001/04/17 Tue AM 09:33:29 EDT > To: 'Prasanna Gopalakrishna' <prasanna@fuse.net> > Subject: RE: Error in DBD::Oracle Installation > > Where is your Oracle.so file ? It is not finding that file in the proper > location. Try to put it in the appropriate directory. > > Thanks > > Jayanta Banerjee > Phone : 503-...

Active Perl un-installed and re-installed
Hello, I'm running Bugzilla version 3 - Active Perl 5.8.8 was acidentally un-installed. I have re-installed it but now I get an "Internal Server Error" when trying to access the website. Additional error is: Apache/2.0.59 (Win32) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.0 mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 Server at ndi02s03 Port 80 I wasn't the person who originally installed it so not very familiar with the application. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dave in Cleveland, OH =20 > Hello, > I'm running Bugzilla version 3 - Active Perl 5.8.8 was acidentally > un-install...

RE : RE : RE : RE : Regular expressions
Here is a sample of what your piece of code returns on my Aix box. 44520 -> /prog/gena/8.1.1/bin/dispatch 44650 -> reproject 45176 -> aioserver 45432 -> aioserver 45724 -> -ksh 46002 -> /bin/bsh 46232 -> /usr/dt/bin/dtterm 46584 -> /usr/bin/ksh 46820 -> /usr/dt/bin/ttsession 47060 -> /bin/bsh 47304 -> /usr/dt/bin/dtlogin 47396 -> /usr/dt/bin/dtterm 47722 -> dtfile 47942 -> /usr/dt/bin/dtsession 48272 -> dtfile 48568 -> ora_cjq0_gist 48758 -> gxtrackd 49032 -> dtwm 49330 -> /usr/lib/lpd/pio/etc/piohpnpf 49592 -> b...

More info re: OE closing by itself- updates installed/not installed
It happened twice this morning... thanks Robert. I am most curious, as other than a driver update for my NIC which has been available for a month (and which I just now installed - could this have been the problem?), there are only 4 updates available. All SP1, critical, and other recommended updates have been installed, as follows (just the most recent ones here of course): Successful May 13, 2004 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. network software update released on April 13 2004. Web site Successful May 12, 2004 Security Update for Windows XP (KB840374) Automatic update ...

Web resources about - re-install upon re-install - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

BackDrop Root Not Only Backs Up Apps and Settings, But It Auto-Restores App Data After a Re-Install
... an update.zip file that can be flashed immediately after you flash a new ROM. So on that first bootup, you will already have BackDrop installed ...

You Need To Re-install All Installed Apps If You Upgrade From Windows 8.1 Preview To Final Version
Microsoft today confirmed that they will be releasing Windows 8.1 preview on June 26th during BUILD conference. If you are planning to upgrade ...