Mozilla Thunderbird 32 bit, Mozilla Thunderbird 64 bit #2

Name:    Patrick Dreier
Email:   patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!

Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Thunderbird für Windows XP Professional 32
bit: Mozilla_Thunderbird_wxp_x86_Setup_2.0.0.10.exe und einen Mozilla
Thunderbird für Windows XP Professional 64 bit:
Mozilla_Thunderbird_wxp_x64_Setup_2.0.0.10.exe programmieren!

Hochachtungsvoll!

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
0
Patrick
2/17/2008 11:21:13 AM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Thunderbird to Thunderbird
Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with a fresh install of thunderbird? Thank you! zparky wrote: > Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do > I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with > a fresh install of thunderbird? > Thank you! Find your profile folder on the old drive. (This will help you find it: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird Use the instructions for Vista if you are...

Thunderbird To Thunderbird #2
Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunderbird. I set up a bunch of eMail Accounts. I put fresh install on my desktop PC. I see how to get the contacts from the laptop to the desktop. How do I get the eMail account setup from the laptop to the desktop. I do not see any export / import for that. Is there a file to copy over? Some utility to maintain the Accounts? On 06/20/2013 10:56 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Just downloaded and set up Thunderbird on my PC laptop. > I transferred my contacts from Opera to Thunder...

Upgrading from ASE (32-bit) 12.0.0.7 on Solaris 2.8 64-bit to ASE(64-bit) 12.5.1 on Solaris 64-bit
Hello all, We are planning to upgrade our ASE servers from a 32-bit ASE 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1 on Solaris 8. Could you please give what are the steps to be taken care and how do I start with ( Do I have to first upgrade to 32-bit12.5.1 and then upgrade to 64-bit ASE 12.5.1, or directly upgrade from 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1 ?). Could you also please point to some documentation (about upgrading 32-bit 12.0.0.7 to 64-bit 12.5.1). Thanks RK ...

Probable Stupid Question: Using 64-bit Code on 64-bit Processors running 32-bit Windows... #2
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to do 64-bit processing (probably by writing some assembly language code) when running on a 64-bit CPU under 32-bit Windows? As near as I can tell, one has to develop all 64-bit code on a 64-bit machine running 64-bit windows and the target machines for 64-bit code have to be 64-bit machines running 64-bit windows. What might be useful, if it is possible, would be being able to detect a 64-bit processor when running 32-bit windows and take advantage of that to speed up some calculations. DanH Dan Hale wrote: > Does anyone k...

Can I install the 32-bit versions of ASP.NET 1.1 and the 64-bit version of ASP.NET 2.0 on a 64-bit version of Windows?
I have installed • The .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package x64 (64 Bit) • The .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable on my Windows Server 2003 x64 edition and then, I have run cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1 and %SYSTEMROOT%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i to enable .net framework 1.1,but the IIS will disabled the .net framework 2.0. Anyone who can tell me how to enable the both .net framework above at the SAME time instead of SWITCH. Th...

Thunderbird 64 bit extensions
Name: Product: Other (please state) Summary: Thunderbird 64 bit extensions Comments: For the LOVE OF JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST can you please fix the Extensions so that it works properly with 64 bit builds of Thunderbird. What the **** is the hold-up? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101027 Ubuntu/10.10 (maverick) Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Thunderbird
Hi all, I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails on a new pc, how do I go about it? Thanks Anastassios On 17.10.2007 08:01 UK Time, Anastassios Giannaras wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails > on a new pc, how do I go about it? No need to import - simply move/copy your whole mail folder to the new PC and tell TB where to find it. Please ask again if you need more detailed instructions (or someone else will probably provide them anyway). -- Herbert Eppel www.HETr...

Thunderbird and Thunderbird portable
Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc to my U3 usb Thanks On 4/23/2009 10:16 AM, user@domain.invalid wrote: > Hi I use thunderbird on my home computer but travel to other friends and > family and would like to use thunderbird portable Pleas can someone give > an idiot proff step by step on how to transfer my account settings etc > to my U3 usb > > Thanks See: http://kb.mozillazin...

Thunderbird 2.0 RC1 = Thunderbird 2.0 final?
Hi, I just wanted to ask if there is any difference between Thunderbird 2.0 RC1 and Thunderbird 2.0 final or is it all the same? I just ask because I need Portable Thunderbird 2.0 and there is only a Portable Thunderbird 2.0 RC1 available. Thanks in advance. Have a nice weekend! On 4/21/2007 6:06 AM, Tbird Leader Spiderman radioed the tower to announce : > Hi, > I just wanted to ask if there is any difference between Thunderbird 2.0 > RC1 and Thunderbird 2.0 final or is it all the same? I just ask because > I need Portable Thunderbird 2.0 and there is only a Portable Th...

Thunderbird 3 vs Thunderbird 2
Guys, I just tried upgrading from Thunderbird 2 to 3 beta (using Fedora rawhide which uses Thunderbird 3 beta 2). Now I thought I'd post something peculiar I found concerning posting to newsgroups (and apparently also SMTP sending). I have set up in my setting for the newsgroup to use my outgoing SMTP server. This SMTP server is to use authentication. After upgrade to Thunderbird 3, I couldn't post or send emails... My SMTP server doesn't support authentication! I used Wireshark to trace where TB2 was sending my news posts. According to the packets I captured T...

32-bit clent or 64-bit client on 64-bit O/S
We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're moving that client to an AIX 5.x 64-bit system. Is there any advantage to switching to the 64-bit Sybase client? I'm not sure if it matters but the ASE Server that the client uses is 12.5 64-bit running on a 64-bit O/S. TIA only if you client app needs the extra memory "Richard" <rmcgorman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1170712581.822225.158160@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > We currently have a 32-bit client running on AIX 4.3.3 32-bit. We're > moving that > ...

Building 64 bit Python against 32 bit ASE on 64-bit Linux
I've been using various version of SYBASE=/usr/local/packages/sybase* to no avail. They all are giving me errors lated to "libblk". any ideas? /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/packages/sybase_OLD/lib/libblk.a when searching for -lblk If possible could you CC mrogish at tigr dot org since I am using the Sybase.com forums reader and it is difficult to bookmark this thread. Thanks!!! -- Matt Rogish cronus:/local/src/Linux64/python/modules/sybase-0.37 # /usr/local/packages/python64-2.4.2/bin/python setup.py build running build running build_py c...

dump and load from 64-bit Solaris/32-bit ASE .. to .. AMD64/32-bit ASE
Will a cross-platform load be done by Sybase ASE if the dump was made from 64-bit Solaris9 / 32-bit ASE and the load database is to be done on AMD64 / 32-bit ASE ?? What about from 64-bit Solaris9 / 32-bit ASE .. to AMD64 / 64-bit ASE ?? On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:27:19 -0700, Jesus M. Salvo Jr. wrote: > > Will a cross-platform load be done by Sybase ASE if the dump was made from > 64-bit Solaris9 / 32-bit ASE and the load database is to be done on AMD64 > / 32-bit ASE ?? > > What about from 64-bit Solaris9 / 32-bit ASE .. to AMD64 / 64-bit ASE ?? Yes, tha...

32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10
manuals.sybase.com does not mention anything about Solaris9/10. It only mentions about required patches for Solaris8. Does Sybase support 32-bit ASE 12.5.x on 64-bit Solaris9 or 64-bit Solaris10 ( SPARCs of course )? Any specific OS patches required for Sol9/10 ? ...

Thunderbird 3.0 64 bit

Web resources about - Mozilla Thunderbird 32 bit, Mozilla Thunderbird 64 bit #2 - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.