lack of mail import feature from Mozilla to Thunderbird

Name:    Søren Bloch
Email:   sorendotblochatcomcastdotnet
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
We need a simple import from Mozilla feature added to 'tools, import...'
other than from Communicator, Eudora, Outlook, etc. When upgrading from
Mozilla, I failed to notice the 'move all' feature and have to import
manually. Somehow, the 'preferred' email mail box content transferred on
its own, but my other email in-boxes will not. The FAQs and other
sources are of no help!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9
0
Søren
11/12/2007 6:46:58 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow