How to get rid of

Name:    Gary Schaefer
Email:   garylschathotmaildotcom
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I started using Thunderbird as a mail client, but I switched to a
different ISP server. I now use MSN Live. Every time I try to use a URL
web mail address, I get Thunderbird as a mail server. I do not want this
because I cannot send out any email. After I try to send the email, I
get a message that it failed. I wish to get rid of this so when I try to
use a URL web site mail it will go directly to MSN live mail. Thank you.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Gary
5/23/2008 9:29:02 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow