Can't get it to work. Can't get help.

Name:    Tony Clarke
Email:   minionataondotat
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by
default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email
(Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages
saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'.
Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very
user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before.
Would like to try T'bird, but I think I'll persist with OE, warts & all.

Tony Clarke

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609  Firefox
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Tony
4/2/2009 1:18:50 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email
Name: martha Email: mjhartleyatchampmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: update fails, can't get out of it and now can't get my email Comments: The directions about bugging aren't helpful to me because I don't know what you're talking about. You offered an update, I tried it, now it is in an endless loop of trying to install, failing, and trying again. It is very frustrating because I can't even get into my old email files to get addresses, photos, etc. I have turned off my firewall and have rebooted the computer, per some of the suggestions in the...

Can't get the Web Controls to work.. The Build.Bat file doesn't work? HELP>> ARGGG>.
Hi.. I was wanting to use the IE Web Controls, the Tab Strip, etc, and play with it.. Since I have IIS 5, I thought I'd copy them there using the Read me.txt instructions and then copy to a dev server that I use at a web host.. Well, everything worked except the Build file doesn't build the Microsoft.UI.Webcontrols.DLL file? When I try to run it by double clicking on it, it runs really fast in  the DOS window, but I can't see what it says and it closes.. So I tried to do so manually and I received an error that the "cse.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch...

Can't get through init 3 from init 5 and can't get through init 5 from init 3.
I tried opensuse 12.1 Gm today. Installation was perfect with xfce 4.8 until I tried installing the nvidia driver. In runlevel 5 as superuser I tried to shift to runlevel 3 and was welcome with a black screen, I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. During the reboot I used runlevel 3 and I was able to install the nvidia driver. After the nvidia driver installation I tried to shift to runlevel 5 and there, I was welcome with a black screen with a stationary blinking x cursor. I rebooted once again wiith runlevel 5 to get the gui. Any one had seen this happened? This installation is...

Desperate!!!! -- can't get DNN4 with sqlexpress2005 to work on winxp --- can't connect to DB!!!!!
HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!I followed the install guide for DNN4 (install version)...but it doesn't work with SQL 2005 express on Win XP...i have tried everything!! below is the error message and the connection strings...HELP!!!   Error Installing DotNetNukeCurrent Assembly Version: 04.00.00ERROR: Could not connect to database specified in connectionString for SqlDataProviderSystem.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Unable to open the physical file "C:\dotnetnuke\App_Data\dotnetnuke.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(Access is denied.)". An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\dotne...

Debian Woody, two problems: can't get kppp to work and can't su in X
Hello, I have Debian Woody installed on this Dell i8100 laptop via Libranet 2.0. I have two hurdles left that I can't seem to overcome. 1. I can't get kppp to work. I always get the following error message: Apr 27 19:38:48 libranet pppd[622]: The remote system is required to authenticate itself Apr 27 19:38:48 libranet pppd[622]: but I couldn't find any suitable secret (password) for it to use to do so. Apr 27 19:38:48 libranet pppd[622]: (None of the available passwords would let it use an IP address.) Exit Status From 'man pppd': 1 An immediately f...

I'm getting the access denied error in an iframe and have read stuff and i still can't get it to work! PLEASE HELP ME
 so i went and downloaded the new ajax toolkit 10920 from codeplex. I was still getting the error so i found this i've just read http://blogs.msdn.com/delay/archive/2007/02/05/safely-avoiding-the-access-denied-dialog-how-to-work-around-the-access-denied-cross-domain-iframe-issue-in-the-ajax-control-toolkit.aspx I went to edit common.js as instructed but it aslready has the lines added, and still causes this error. I am trying to use the CollapsiblePanelExtender in an iframe where the parent is not the same domain as the child. What else should i do? Thanks lots in advance &n...

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

Can't get around this problem, Can't load
install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/home/morry/src/pcdesign,v14.x/lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD::Oracle: ld.so.1: /usr/dist/share/perl5,v5.6.1/5bin.sun4/perl: fatal: relocation error: file /home/morry/src/pcdesign,v14.x/lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so: symbol Perl_no_modify: referenced symbol not found at /usr/dist/share/perl5,v5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 206, <BOM> line 5362. at (eval 1) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 1) line 3, <BOM> line 536...

Firefox won't load; can't get it to work!
Name: Robbie Email: torocityatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't load; can't get it to work! Comments: I'm running Windows 7, and I can't get Firefox 3.6 to work. I get the following message when I try to run it: We're sorry. Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. I've tried to reinstall, to run in Safe Mode, and to do the dozens of things suggested on the Internet, but I can't run Firefo...

can't get reports 'Old Chart's and 'New Charts' to work properly
1. If I try and draw a chart it doesn't go beyond June of this year so I'm missing a lot of data in the output. 2. Is there a reason for this - I have been modding bugzilla so that it has an extra status field from earlier this year - would that have had an impact ? 3. Also when I try and do a Old Chart or NewChart I can't see my new 'Status' field to select - this is ok if I do a bar chart though. cheers On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 03:25 -0800, nothtb@ukonline.co.uk wrote: > 1. If I try and draw a chart it doesn't go beyond June of this year so &g...

Web resources about - Can't get it to work. Can't get help. - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird