After upgrading from 2 to 3, get error when sending email

Name:    Chris
Product: Thunderbird

Comments:
I do all the "computer" stuff for my parents, and decided to upgrade
from Thunderbird 2 to 3 since I was over.  The upgrade process seemed to
go quite well, but after upgrading, attempting to send an email resulted
in a security error message.
After spending 15 minutes hunting through settings, it look like
unchecking "Security and Authentication" -> Use name and password fixed it.

So while it otherwise looks like a well organized upgrade to a good
product, this setting should have been set properly after upgrade
(everything worked fine before)

Thanks!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Chris
12/26/2009 9:31:11 PM
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird 6443 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

3.2 to 3.2.2 patch upgrade
Hello, I have successfully done a 3.2 -> 3.2.2 upgrade via the patch method. Then run "checksetup.pl" OK (2 times - first mentioned a new config variable) Then logging in and doing a "sanity check". All seemed OK. However, any comment added to a bug gives a big red warning : "t looks like you didn't come from the right page. One reason could be that you entered the URL in the address bar of your web browser directly, which should be safe. Another reason could be that you clicked on a URL which redirected you here without your consent. Are yo...

error after upgrading Bugzilla from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
Hi, I have two Windows Server 2003 machines running Bugzilla 3.2.2 + Testopia 2.2, one is production and the other is for test, both have same configuration. I tried to upgrade it with patch file bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff.gz, and my steps are: 1) Shut down your Bugzilla installation by putting some HTML or text in the shutdownhtml parameter 2) untar the .diff file and use unix2dos.exe to replace Unix line feed characters with Windows carriage returns 3) run the command: path -p1 < bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff 4) run the command: perl checksetup.pl 5) remove the text of shut...

Error after upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 (win2003)
Hello I am still a newbie here and have been trying to figure out how to do an upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 on our windows 2003 server. Here is my configuration: Win2003, Apache 2.2, MySQL5.1, Perl 5.8.9, Bugzilla 3.2 I followed instructions found on: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Win32Install#Installing_Bugzilla_From_CVS. I did following command since I could not figure out how to run the 'patch' with CVSNT: S:\bugzilla-3.2>cvs update -R -d -rBugzilla_Stable Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password and got following errors when accessin...

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
  I'm getting the following error when I browse to the side after uploading the upgrade files.  Any help would be appreciated! Notes:  Upgrade instructions followed exactly.            <trust level="Medium" originUrl="http://[mydomain].*" /> is set in web.config Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Assembly fredck.fcked...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

UPGRADE ERROR FROM 3.2.0-->3.2.2 HELP!!!
Hey there, I followed all the instructions for an upgrade has shown in the documentation and I am getting the following error: Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.02 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database.Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.GetPortalAliasByPortalID'. I backed up everything for 3.2.0 and I copied over all of the key information for web.config that was required ...

Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'. Could not create constraint. See previous errors. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQ...

Errors upgrading 2.16.3 to 2.18.3
This is on a Suse 9.3 pro system. checksetup.pl runs without errors After performing the upgrade, when I try to log in I get: Software error: Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/* <-- HERE @ignitionpartners.com/ at Bugzilla/User.pm line 263. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (bob@bobsplanet.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. ---- I've done a bunch of searching on this, with no luck. Should I file a bug report? Just out of desperation, I tried upgrading to the 2.20rc1 release, and I g...

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
I have tried this two times, by using my current 2.1.2 version, copy over all files from 3.2 into the 2.1.2 directory.Updated and verified the config file. Open the site through the browser, but... :o( It stops at once with the below message Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. Is there any knowledge about this? Am I the only one experiencing this :o(...

Upgrade from 2.x to 3.2.2 error
Hi, anyone who knows what whent wrong here? Upgrade whent with out complaints, as I go to the page I meet this. An error has occurred.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Framework.Reflection.CreateObject(String ObjectProviderType, String ObjectProviderName, String ObjectNamespace, String ObjectAssemblyName) at DotNetNuke.Modules.NavigationProvider.NavigationProvider.Instance(String FriendlyName) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins....

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
Aynyone seen this message? Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'....

Error when upgrading Bugzilla and Testopia to 3.2 and 2.2 respectively #2
Hello, I upgraded testopia and Bugzilla to 2.2 and 3.2 respectively. Previous versions are Bugzilla 3.0.2 and Testopia 2.2. It seems that when I am clicking the "Do some testing" link, error shown below is occuring. Also after I restored the database, test runs doesn't appear anymore. Software error: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'target_pass' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT run_id,plan_id,environment_id,product_version,build_id,plan_text_version,manager_id,start_date,stop_date,summary,notes,target_...

Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.2. Please Help
Hello I have recently updated my website to 3.2.2 and when I tried to install the upgrade I was met with this error message: Unhandled ErrorError DetailsFile  Error   Could not allocate space for object 'EventLog' in database  because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance   Lynn  RegardsLynn Hello All Just to give you an update on the above error: Somehow the error has cleared by itself. But a new error has now occured: I am unable to log in. I carefully copied/pasted the values (below) from the old web....

Upgraded from 3.0.13 to 3.2.2 error message
Upgraded from 3.0.13 to 3.2.2 and got this error when trying to open site for auto upgrade.  Any suggestions: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regar...

Web resources about - After upgrading from 2 to 3, get error when sending email - mozilla.feedback.thunderbird

Mac Spoofed: Upgrading [Low Quality]
PC teaches Mac about the benefits of upgradability.

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Looks like Labor's upgrading from Tarago to minibus
The people of Stafford have done the rest of Queensland a favour by electing Dr Anthony Lynham.

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube