xxxx

Name:    Doctor Dave Bengard
Email:   drdv29ataoldotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Sorry...But you SUCK...for not having any phone contact... AND, I just
tried your supposed chat, and what else...we are closed. You are jerks.
I deal with companies/corporations all over the country/world, and the
A-Holes as Ebay/Craig's List, et al.... that do their best to avoid
customer direct/personal contact suck, and are hiding something!! Doctor
Dave Bengard, 209-931-5580.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Doctor
12/14/2010 10:17:31 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

firefox feedback
Name: heath Email: raindog7atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: firefox feedback Comments: I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly program! i am looking forward to new update in the future! Thank you so much, firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback of Firefox
Name: Amit Champaneri Email: flirtyhearts2009atindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Comments: Your Product is Very Good and i have tested on 115.2 kbps to 1mbps speed limit its working great. It is very useful to those who just uses net for surfing and also for those who r using for downloading and uploading purposes. IT's works great for both the uses. Thanks 4 making this version of firefox. Thanks once again it helps to me a lot as well as 2 my friends. Thanking you, Yours truely, Amit. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Firefox feedback
Name: Courtney Caudill Email: cvcaudillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I downloaded Apple's Safari yesterday because they advertised that it was faster than Firefox. I have XP and I found it to much slower than Firefox. The only problem I have with Firefox is a couple of site that stream radio when I click on listen live nothing happens. I have downloaded Java and enabled it. Thanks for your product. ...

feedback on Firefox,
Name: jannette Email: jalersatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox, Comments: %100 good Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback firefox
Name: rajpal Email: rajpaldotmarjurieatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: feedback firefox Comments: i have personally thanks all firefox and beta ver. team , i have always use firefox its search engine very useful to me my new years wish advanced all of you thanks all team Rajpal( firefox user) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Feedback on feedback

Feedback and Firefox
Name: George Main Email: georgeatgeorgemaindotus Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback and Firefox Comments: Thank you for providing what had been a great web browser. I have two comments: 1. I searched for this feedback page for over a minute. The feedback link should be "front and center" on page one. 2. The latest version of Firefox 3.6.8 has greatly reduced performance. I use I.E. 8 now, because Firefox won't open some pages. For example Google "USCIS FOIA" and a link into the uscis.gov website will come up. Click on the link in Firefox, and the...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Feedback for Firefox
Name: Abhishek Email: abhishekdotbelokaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox Comments: Hi, I worship Firefox, I cannot think life beyond this browser. I could not work on IE in office, so I got special permission from the admin to install Firefox. :) I always wanted to drop in to just say thanks. :) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! YOU ROCK!! Looking for more products from you guys ;) ALL THE BEST!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - xxxx - mozilla.feedback.firefox

XXXX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XXXX (pronounced fourex ) is a brand of Australian beer brewed in Milton , Brisbane by Queensland brewers, Castlemaine Perkins (now a division ...

XXXX Island - Queensland - One woman on ultimate blokes' island
One woman on the ultimate blokes' island? Brigid Delaney braves a Queensland island that's been taken over by beer.

Day trading loss amounts to more than a beer for former XXXX boss Robert Murray
CBD is still waiting for an explanation for a rather intriguing series of share trades by former Lion boss, Robert Murray.

XXXX Island competition: holiday at the blokiest place in Australia
I’M STANDING on the edge of the wharf at Keppel Bay Marina, staring at a bright yellow boat with “The Schooner” emblazoned ...

Scientists break down XXXX's molecular structure
Brisbane scientists are brewing their own crude version of XXXX as part of a two-year study to determine the famous beer's molecular structure. ...

XXXX Beer and Mates Paradise
Your own private island hang-out with your mates. XXXX GOLD beer today announced it has acquired a 15-acre island on the Southern Great Barrier ...

From the red wood forest to the xxxx xxxxxx waters by @BloggersRUs
From the red wood forest to the xxxx xxxxxx waters by Tom Sullivan I got yer trickle-down right here, pal. Those melty glaciers in the Antarctic ...

BCS Standings: Alabama 1st, xxxx 2nd, xxx 3rd
Huge games Saturday: Notre Dame at Oklahoma, Florida vs. Georgia.

The Latest: xxxx - The Wire -
TheBlaze is a news, information and opinion site brought to you by a dedicated team of writers, journalists & video producers. Our goal is to ...