WRONG WRONG WRONG

Name:    ROZ mandelcorn
Email:   thunderstaratearthlinkdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
as a long-time user, first of netscape and, mozilla firefox, i must say
i DO NOT LIKE THE PLACEMENT of TABS in version 4. nor do i like the
whole rearrangement of the upper/navigation portion of firefox.
I NEED/WANT MY TABS DIRECTLY ABOVE MY WINDOWS AS IT IS NOW....NOT ON TOP
OF THE BROWSER. I WANT MY FILE-EDIT-ETC-MENU on TOP. ETC.
AT LEAST GIVE US THE CHOICE AS TO WHICH FORMAT WE WANT....CAN YOU SAY
CUSTOMIZATION!
I WILL NOT USE 4 IF THIS IS THE WAY IT IS. [just as i have not
"upgraded" from tb 3.0.5 cause the newer version doesnt support the
add-ons & customization i like.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
ROZ

"ROZ mandelcorn" wrote:...
> as a long-time user, first of netscape and, mozilla firefox, i must say
> i DO NOT LIKE THE PLACEMENT of TABS in version 4. nor do i like the
> whole rearrangement of the upper/navigation portion of firefox.
> I NEED/WANT MY TABS DIRECTLY ABOVE MY WINDOWS AS IT IS NOW....NOT ON TOP
> OF THE BROWSER. I WANT MY FILE-EDIT-ETC-MENU on TOP. ETC.
> AT LEAST GIVE US THE CHOICE AS TO WHICH FORMAT WE WANT....CAN YOU SAY
> CUSTOMIZATION!
> I WILL NOT USE 4 IF THIS IS THE WAY IT IS. [just as i have not
> "upgraded" from tb 3.0.5 cause the newer version doesnt support the
> add-ons & customization i like.
>

> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

Caps is not very helpful for reading and you forgot to capitalize
the one word that should have been capitalized several times.

You can display the menu
View -> Toolbars -> Menu    or temporarily with  "Alt" (and release)

You can move the Tabs back
View -> Toolbars -> (uncheck) Tabs on Top    (Alt+V, T, ...)

Hendrix is not for asking questions, and never was, in fact Hendrix is not used
by Mozilla developers to help users at all, nor is it even read by developers or users.

To get answers subscribe to a user newsgroup with your newsreader,
the newsgroup for Firefox is  mozilla.support.firefox  which should
be accessed from the server at  news.mozilla.org,  see
  http://ilias.ca/blog/2006/01/instructions-for-new-newsgroup-server/
where  other users such as yourself and myself can ask questions and
get answers from other users.    Mozilla employees rarely visit  support
newsgroups.

If you paste the following into your browser you will probably open
the newsgroup.  news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.firefox

By using newsgroup above you would likely have gotten an answer within
a couple of hours instead of usually never getting an answer in Hendrix.
More important others would review the answers and others would benefit
as well.   See you there for future Firefox questions.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David

WRONG WRONG WRONG #2
Name: ROZ mandelcorn Email: thunderstaratearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: WRONG WRONG WRONG Comments: as a long-time user, first of netscape and, mozilla firefox, i must say i DO NOT LIKE THE PLACEMENT of TABS in version 4. nor do i like the whole rearrangement of the upper/navigation portion of firefox. I NEED/WANT MY TABS DIRECTLY ABOVE MY WINDOWS AS IT IS NOW....NOT ON TOP OF THE BROWSER. I WANT MY FILE-EDIT-ETC-MENU on TOP. ETC. AT LEAST GIVE US THE CHOICE AS TO WHICH FORMAT WE WANT....CAN YOU SAY CUSTOMIZATION! I WILL NOT USE 4 IF THIS IS THE WAY IT IS. [just ...

Wrong Thing, Wrong Time, Wrong Prof
Hey folks, I couldn't resist passing this along from Fred Langa's List, from the "Just For Grins" department, where, in a .wmv media presentation, a professor pretty much spells out in how much - and how deep - doo-doo a thief is for stealing his laptop and how it is he knows who did it. http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/stolenlaptop.wmv -- Captain Ozone "Beat me, daddy, eight to the bar!" 8-) Captain Ozone writes: > Hey folks, I couldn't resist passing this along from Fred Langa's List, from > the "Just For Gri...

Wrong
Name: Product: Minefield Summary: Wrong Comments: You have firefox why you make minefield you are very... this you do is very wrong make one browser for mozilla company is..Mozilla FireFox (the best in the world) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Wrong
#1. Your Telling People Windows 95x Cant "Spoof" using Any App... Thats 100% Wrong... You Can Spoof No Problem with Dialups... However xdsl/cables+ is a Whole New Other story... #2. Also Just Thought I tell you.. That ZoneAlarm, BlackICE Defender, Atguard, Norton Personal Firewall, Mcafee Firewall, an Other Lame So Called Securitys such as Nuke Nabber, Hack Tracer.... All Port listeners..etc They All have Poor Securitys... When it Comes to Windows Security. Theres Only One Best "Software" Firewall that has 100% "Software" Security if CONFIGURED RIGHT. ...

Making Wrong Code Type Wrong
--4OpS+d6oOtUQaRm1 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Disposition: inline Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JoelOnSoftware wrote an article I recently saw linked on perlmonks: http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/Wrong.html The article discusses writing robust software, specifically by dealing with data separation. In my interpretation the article introduces a type system. This type system helps write robust software, but has some limitations: * Type information is checked by the programmer * Full annotations must be supplied by the programme...

what am I doing wrong
Hi, I am not able to retrieve the value of a cell in a GridView that is populated without a DataSource and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using the following code in the GridView1_RowCommand method that is called when a user clicks on the "Select" link in the selected row of the Gridview. if ( e.CommandName=="Select" ) {GridView1.DataSource=( DataTable ) Session ["dt"]; // Convert the row index stored in the CommandArgument // property to an Integer.int index=Convert.ToInt32( e.CommandArgument );   // Get the las...

What could be wrong?
Implementing a program that use Datasnap technology using DBExpress and Delphi XE2. As database Oracle XE2 and have lots of stored procedures that I call using tSQLStoredProc from Datasnap server. When calling the server first time, all is ok and reasonably results is returned. When program now executes the next stored procedure call, it fails at ExecuteProc with error ORA-06502, PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error. Now I have put a raise_application_error as the very first statement of the stored procedure. But the error is raised befor...

I was wrong
I was wrong when I said that you can replace calls to Free with calls to DisposeOf and live happily ever after. The thing is that you cannot. I missed the fact that DisposeOf (calling the destructor) will not automatically clear managed references you might have inside your class instance. And that non owned managed references (object or interfaces) have ability to keep alive things longer than they should be kept alive. So there is no quick fix for moving legacy code to ARC. Not only that but there is no fix at all. DisposeOf is just a band aid that may look like it can hel...

Am I doing this wrong?
I'm working on a project that started out as a Client-Server only app and now needs to run as BOTH a client-server and a distributed app depending on how it's deployed... This is the approach that I've taken and it seems to be working, but since it's my first experience with EA Server (which is awesome by the way) I want to make sure I'm not doing something I'll reget later. In order to separate out direct database calls from the app, I created a nonvisual called n_data_handler. The data handler is not deployed to jaguar, but rather is attached as an instanc...

What am I doing wrong here?
So I had a problem with 1.7 RC1 which crashed my entire web-browser set-up - well I got over that, and re-installed Netscape 7.1, restoring things to more or less where they had been before my abortive attempt to upgrade. Incidentally Mozilla 1.6 had been working just fine in parallel with 7.1 when I upgraded to 1.7 RC1. I now have bitten the bullet and installed RC3, using an entirely separate profile created specifically for the purpose of testing the following problem. This most recent problem is that I CANNOT access any of the Secure Netscape NewsGroups; I have access everywhere else ...

what am i doing wrong??
I want to have sessions on my website, this is my web.config file:<configuration>    <appSettings/>    <connectionStrings/>    <system.web>    <sessionState mode="InProc" cookieless="UseCookies" timeout="20" cookieName="whatever"></sessionState>        <!--             Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging             symbols into the compiled pa...

What is wrong ?
I have a program developed in PB 5.0.04 and got the following result from the Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0.1 database. Select error: SQLSTATE = 07006 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere] Restricted data type attribute violation: cannot convert 162540 to date/time The problem is that it didn't happen when I connected the same application to the old database 'SQLAnywhere 5.5'. I had the a statement set on the script that set the datetime format. Will it cause the problem on the above error. If I took out the datetime setting, the old database return the sam...

What am I doing wrong?
--============_-1230781178==_ma============ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed" Hello all: I'm having a problem creating a GET request to a CGI script (on eBay). For some reason, the header key/value pairs don't seem to be appended. When I print $req->as_string, I get: --- HTTP::Request=HASH(0x22dd0f0) --- GET http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/search.dll Host: search-desc.ebay.com User-Agent: libwww-perl/5.13 ----------------------------------- ....and the script gets a response which is the same if you just ...

What wrong with this?
Thanks for the help in advance..... It's failing on BEGIN TRANSACTION.... SQL state = 42000 CREATE PROCEDURE sp_RemoveSearchCodeDuplicates () BEGIN DECLARE err_notfound EXCEPTION FOR SQLSTATE '02000'; // Variables for the cursor DECLARE intPerson_Ref INT; DECLARE strCode CHAR(10); DECLARE intSearch_Type INT; DECLARE intSearch_Code_Ref INT; DECLARE intNo_Of_Rows INT; DECLARE intRows_Affected INT; // Get me people who have duplicate records with the original search_code_ref DECLARE curPerson_Search_Code CURSOR FOR SELECT P.Person_Ref, SC1...

Web resources about - WRONG WRONG WRONG - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Wrong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
while civil law countries tend to have some additional categories, such as contraventions . Moral wrong is an underlying concept for legal wrong, ...

NASCAR Directs Facebook Users To Wrong TV Network For Pure Michigan 400
Facebook pages are a useful tool for brands to share information, but they may want to ensure that the information being shared is correct, which ...

Ken Ham - Well, our new “Thank God You're Wrong” billboard... - Facebook
Well, our new “Thank God You're Wrong” billboard campaign began with a big bang (☺ ) yesterday—which we praise the Lord for. As expected, many ...

Facebook says bug caused wrong contact syncing on some users’ phones
A contact synchronization bug, combined with Facebook’s latest changes to users’ email visibility settings , led some mobile phones to update ...

What Went Wrong (@AmericaWWW) on Twitter

Scripting News: Silicon Valley is wrong about college.
Lately I've been thinking a lot about startup culture, and am reminded of its nobility having started three companies in my career, and learned ...

Scripting News: Why Charles Pierce is wrong about Ezra Klein being wrong.
... Pierce's attitude many times, from all kinds of ink-stained pros, some very accomplished. The arrogance is impressive, but they're still wrong. ...

Scripting News: I had to get a NYT Digital Subscription to figure out what's wrong.
Yesterday I posted a tweet with some feedback for the NY Times marketers. Getting a NYT Digital Subscription should open up something new and ...

Scripting News: Privacy is the sometimes wrong word.
You can talk about the security of your personal information in a different ways, each of which suggests a different set of issues. If I call ...

Don’t Take the Wrong Paths to Power
... it, and hoard it. If you have to bruise egos along the way, so what? No one will care or even remember how you got to the Don’t Take the Wrong ...