With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1

Name:    Simon Riniker
Email:   simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords
safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear
completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1),
they're not entered on the web pages.

Thanks!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/1.1.4 Mnenhy/0.7.4.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Simon

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

unable to instal latest 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 upgrades due NO WIN32
Name: Miep Visser Email: miepdotvisserathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: unable to instal latest 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 upgrades due NO WIN32 Comments: What is going on here? We have the layesy VISTA OS, and never had this response before. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them t...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
Name: Bob Duncan Email: golfsavvyatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 Comments: So, my Firefox was updated and the message said I was running 3.0.2, and that "For security reasons, we recommend downloading the latest and greatest version." So, under Firefox 3 Release notes the links included "What's new in Firefox 3.0.2". Then, there is a download link to Firefox 3.0.3. But it doesn't say that 3.0.3 is newer with better features and should be downloaded. Now this seems silly, but since you don't say that either 3.0...

Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype
Name: Norman MacLeod Email: norshmacattalktalkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype Comments: I used Skype successfully before installing the 2.0.0.4 update. After that Skype (V 2.0.0.6) booted up but would not function. None of the contact icons light up and if you do try to make contact, "Misc Error" appears. Is there a cure or have I to uninstall Firefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3
Name: fernando colan Email: sysman0412athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3 Comments: i was using firefox by years but recently i was problem trying to get www.peliculasyonquis.con, and unistalled, then i tried to inall, again many times and aprently all is good but, no appear nothing, in the desktop and programs. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3
Name: ledatica Email: ledaticaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: OS - windows XP home edition with SP2 After installing Firefox version 2.0.0.3 I noticed that web page printing is out of order, when the xp user account is a limited account. I checked to see the print preview and that showed me only partial page displayed and only prints partial page. I logged back on as XP admin account and checked the same web page again. This time both the print preview and the actual printing came out exactly as the web...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.20 updates not to 3.0.18 but to 3.0.15 first
Name: Email: eipatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.20 updates not to 3.0.18 but to 3.0.15 first Comments: Why Firefox 2.0.0.20, when it proposes update, updates not to 3.0.18, which is the current version of that branch, but first to 3.0.15 ? Just curious. Only after that, it downloads 3.0.18. Is there any sense in it? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.0.15) Gecko/2009101601 Firefox/3.0.15 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you w...

Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support
Name: Cindy Connery Email: cinconatVerizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support Comments: Since the release of your 3.0.1 update, I have to log in to every single site and reset my settings every time I open Firefox. I have been through all of your support (which I feel is strongly lacking), including live chat and still cannot find a solution. I have seen this problem and similar ones, but none of the fixes work for me. I was excited to see an update today only to find nothing's changed for me. You REALLY need better support Browser De...

Firefox 1.0.3 and OS/2 3.0
I use Firefox 1.0.3 with OS/2 3.0 (FP40). It is very stable, but there are few cosmetic problems. First, the throbber disappear when it should be blinking, both the main throbber and the throbber on the tab. Second, The arrows on the scrollbars are not centered, instead they are in the upper left corners. Third, in the Add Bookmark window, the Create In box is higher than the Name box and the button does not have an arrow. These same problems also occurred on Firefox 1.0.2. The last version that ran without any problem was 0.8. Versions 0.9 to 1.0.1 kept crashing like crazy. ...

Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: badidea Email: very_bad_ideaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Buggy firefox 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I don't know what changed since 2.0.0.1 but the new releases (2.0.0.2, 2.0.0.3) seem very buggy. Random crashes, slow responses and additionally problems with administrator rights. I had similar problems on 2 out of 2 systems. Best solution for me (and probably a lot of other users) is to go back to 2.0.0.1 and disable automatic update. Success! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2....

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Web resources about - With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Installation art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Installation art describes an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that are often site-specific and designed to transform the perception ...

Installation Magazine for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Installation Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Typical Solar Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... This is a newly constructed home with near total solar covering. Hi Tim, I have published this nice picture by you, ofa home with solar installation, ...

Adobe pushes scareware with Flash Player installation - YouTube
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/adobes-latest-critical-security-update-pushes-scareware/4681 If you manually install the latest version of Flash ...

Telstra in dispute with customer over costly landline installation
Would you pay $5931.90 for the installation of a landline in a suburban area?