with 3.6.3 update, doesn't work well with hotmail (text of original message doesn't appear in replies)

Name:    Tom Reavley
Email:   reavleytwathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have had to stop using Firefox because I can't adequately use my
hotmail account any more.  When I try to reply to or forward emails, the
original text doesn't appear.  Your support site has been no help, so I
assume it's an unresolved bug in the program.  The prior version of
Firefox worked fine.  So now I back using Safari until you get this fixed.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Tom

Firefox 3.6.3 doesn't work with QuickTime .7.6.6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 doesn't work with QuickTime .7.6.6 Comments: Dear Mozilla: Firefox 3.6.3 for the Mac does not work with the latest version of QuickTime 7.6.6 but still uses version 7.6.3. I am running Snow Leopard, 10.6.3., which use version 10.0 of the QuickTime Player. Version 7.6.3 of QuickTime, which Firefox uses, is not secure; it contains several security flaws that Apple has corrected in Version 7.6.6. Whenever I run the find updates for program to get the latest update for QuickTime, it does nothing but falsely state that QuickTime...

keeps making me download update, but, update doesn't work, makes me download update, update doesn't work..................
Name: donald davis Email: galenachefatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: keeps making me download update, but, update doesn't work, makes me download update, update doesn't work.................. Comments: That's pretty much the whole deal. An update screen pops up, I update, the update doesn't take and the next time I use firefox mozilla the same thing happens over and over and over. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Hotmail doesn't work with Firefox 3.1 Beta 3
Name: Jennifer Aites Email: jaitesathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Hotmail doesn't work with Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Hotmail doesn't work with Firefox 3.1 Beta 3. I can open my inbox, but I can't open individual mail messages. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 Doesn't Work Well Under Win7
I notice that if I go to: http://www.newegg.com/ From the menu choose Computer Hardware | Memory and then click on Laptop Memory in the left side, Firefox breaks. If I do the same process using IE 8 the page loads fine. In fact, the whole NewEgg site is just totally hosed under Firefox 3.6.2 with Windows 7. I've checked the anti-virus logs and there are no block messages. I've tested using Firefox 3.6.2 on MacOS X and Windows XP and things work fine. I've seen similar problems with other sites. -- George Sexton MH Software, Inc. - Home of Connect...

Firefox 3.0.6 update doesn't work
Name: Dave C. Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.6 update doesn't work Comments: Getting an endless update loop that is never successful. Currently using 3.0.5 on MacOS 10.5.6. Error: Update failed The partial Update could not be applied. Firefox will try again by downloading a complete Update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mu...

Thunderbird 3 Update doesn't work for me. Can't go back to previous version!
Name: Andy Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 3 Update doesn't work for me. Can't go back to previous version! Comments: Since updating my very acceptable previous version of Thunderbird, I can no longer us it- even after downloading the latest version. Unfortunately, for me I now have to use Outlook Express! So much for 'open source' since this is the second time I've brought it to your attention and many other people report the same problems. Perhaps your software is only designed for developers :-) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Window...

firefox 3.1 b2 doesn't work well with hotmail
Name: dodudo7 Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 b2 doesn't work well with hotmail Comments: sometimes (often) it is impossible to open new unread mails from hotmail. when several new unread mails are waiting to be read, click the one of the mails title doesn't open the mail. obviously, this work OK in Internet Explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

windows live hotmail full version doesn't work with firefox 3 beta 3
Name: kadrash Email: kadrashathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: windows live hotmail full version doesn't work with firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Like I said in the summary, the windows live hotmail full version doesn't work on firefox 3 beta 3. It keeps loading and loading but the application doesn't start, you can however reach your mail by choosing the lite version. In firefox 2 the full version works like a charm. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Keith M. Email: keith0256atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 - Multiply text selection doesn't work going up in page, only down. Comments: Multiple text selection works going down the page, but doesn't going up the page. Instead it selects all between the first click on the click made above it. Windows XP, with control key... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

3.6.3 doesn't work
Name: JOHN Email: jmygrantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.3 doesn't work Comments: Win7 Home Pro 64bit---IE works great (for a change) but the new FF 3.6.3 is SSSLLLOOOOWWW to load, hangs, displays "not responding" and really acts like it is mining for something and sending it back to who knows who! Checked the forum posts and discover it is a common problem. Solution is to go back to 3.5.8---but I can't find it. Firefox is unfortunately now nearly useless. Went from the only thing I use to the one I can least afford to use. Just so ya kno...

Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync Comments: Having installed Firefox Home on my iPod touch, I was prompted to install Firefox Sync on my desktop computer. That led to downloading the Firefox 4 beta. First, I attempted to set up Firefox Sync. Unfortunately, every single e-mail address I tried resulted in an "invalid e-mail address" error message, thus preventing me from continuing. Then, I attempted to get more information on the Firefox 4 beta web page. Unfortunately, none of the li...

Update from 3.6 to 3.6.2 doesn't prompt for admin password
Name: Derek Cooper Email: derekpcooperatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 3.6 to 3.6.2 doesn't prompt for admin password Comments: Unlike previous Firefox upgrades, the 3.6.2 update refused to download on both Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6.2 saying that I did not have sufficient permissions to install it. In the past I have been prompted for an administrator password in this situation. On Windows 7, logging in as an administrator, running Firefox and running check for update, did install the update. On Snow Leopard I logged in as an admin user, ran check f...

Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode
Name: Dave Wintermute Email: dewin59atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't work well in 'User' mode as opposed to 'Administrator' mode Comments: Logging into my account fails on http://www.boynton-beach.org/ in User logon, but works fine in Administrator logon. Similarly, loggin into my account at wireless.att.com fails in the User logon, but works ok in the Administrator logon. I recently downloaded Chrome and discovered that I do not have these problems when logging into my accounts with either of the above sites. I will probably s...

Firefox 3.6 doesn't work
Name: Jeff Williams Email: jeffwilliams73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 doesn't work Comments: I'm a long time Firefox user....5-7 yrs or more IDK, but I downloaded the new version and I can't use Firefox since. I've been battleing my computer for 2 days now. Having to use IE with no issues. Where can I find a reliable copy of an older version because this one does not work for sh*t. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3....

Web resources about - with 3.6.3 update, doesn't work well with hotmail (text of original message doesn't appear in replies) - mozilla.feedback.firefox