with 3.6 and even 3.5 I note a lot of problems with Flash Player eg. on YouTube, the fix that worked for me was to do a comprehensive Disk Cleanup in Windows and it all came back.

Name:    TimboinOz
Email:   tim-baileyatactewagldotnetdotau
Product: Firefox

Comments:
There is NOTHING about this fix in your Help system, or I couldn't find it.

Suggest that you add it, and make it easy to find.

Tim Bailey

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 GTB6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
TimboinOz

firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
Name: Ralph Campbell Email: ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Comments: When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a partial page on the left side of the screen. The rest of the sceen is the previous site. I am unable to open the left side of the screen to a full page (howwever I can delete it.) This makes the browser pretty much useless. Also the previous history was lost during the change. Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!! ...

cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Comments: i cannot make record a video streaming in Real player thru firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5
Name: Alison Smith Email: alisondotsmithatinboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I've been having problems with Firefox 3.6 since it updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. So now I've had to go back to Firefox 3.5. It causes problems with several websites that require a login. For example, internet banking www.smile.co.uk and my email account www.inbox.com. I can use both fine under 3.5 but I keep getting logged off under 3.6 when I hit any button (next, different mailbox...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Flash players on myspace and youtube not working properly
Name: Brendan Lewis Email: lewisdotbrendanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Flash players on myspace and youtube not working properly Comments: hi, with Firefox 3 Beta 5 Flash players on myspace and youtube are not working properly keep up teh good work cheers brendan Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1.
Name: Stephanie C. Email: thexxxchangeataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1. Comments: It keeps getting stuck on "scanning for viruses", even when I disable Norton. I had to download through IE(go figure!) to avoid this because it happened 3 times! I just thought you should know. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response t...

Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6. Comments: Mail.ru Agent www.agent.mail.ru gives an alert reference at every mail coming. Clicking on it rendered to the letter through Firefox 3.5.7., but Firefox 3.6. starts with a startpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 MRA 5.5 (build 02761) Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Problems With Firefox 3.6 and 3.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems With Firefox 3.6 and 3.5 Comments: To start with, I have very limited vision and I'm heavily dependent on Roboform for my banking and bill paying. The previous version of Firefox (3.5) I believe, drove me nuts with crashes when I opened tabs. I quit using it as my default browser. I have been a long time user and fan of Firefox and recommended it to family and friends as well as supporting it. Not I've updated to 3.6 thinking they had fixed the crash problem. Jury is still out on that issue, but the upgrade disabled Robofo...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Flash no longer works after updating from 3.6.3 to 3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Flash no longer works after updating from 3.6.3 to 3.6.4 Comments: All my machines got updated from FF 3.6.3 to FF 3.6.4. Now flash doesn't work on any of them. Never had any probelms with flash until 3.6.4. Yea, it's "stable" now. So is a brick. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100627 Gentoo Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) th...

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

Back to Firefox 3.5.7 from 3.6
Anyone else having a problem with FF 3.6 (for Linux) crashing regularly? I've tried everything up to and including a fresh install. No joy. For the moment I've reverted to 3.5.7, which never had this problem. An example that crashes here every time: 1) Go to http://weather.gov 2) At the top left, enter "Akron,OH" 3) At the lower right, click the left radar image. 4) Near the top left, click "loop" **CRASH!!!** -- Dale Beckett Dale Beckett wrote: > > An example that crashes here every time: > > 1) Go to http://weather.gov &...

Web resources about - with 3.6 and even 3.5 I note a lot of problems with Flash Player eg. on YouTube, the fix that worked for me was to do a comprehensive Disk Cleanup in Windows and it all came back. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arms control advocates had campaigned for the adoption of a treaty banning all nuclear explosions since the early 1950s, when public concern ...

INFOGRAPHIC: Majestic Media’s Comprehensive Guide To Facebook’s Ad Offerings
Facebook marketing firm Majestic Media is attempting to help advertisers, marketers, and page administrators make sense of the myriad advertising ...

Comprehensive list of new Cabinet appointments + dropped ministers
MINISTERS New FACES Irene Muloni , Minister of Energy and Minerals Tress Bucyanayandi , Minister of Agric. Animal Industry & Fisheries Mary ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

TODAYonline - Comprehensive local and international news and analysis
Get the latest news from Singapore, Asia-Pacific and around the world. Enjoy our news, commentaries, features, reviews, blogs and multimedia ...

comprehensive (@comprehensive6) on Twitter

PhotoMeta ~ Comprehensive photo metadata on the App Store on iTunes
Get PhotoMeta ~ Comprehensive photo metadata on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Udall Unveils Comprehensive Bipartisan Bill to Reform NSA Surveillance Programs - YouTube
Mark Udall and a bipartisan coalition of U.S. senators, including Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), unveiled wide-ranging legislation ...