Windows 7 support

Name:
Email:   motomanatwinternetdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Why does 3.5 not list Windows 7 now that the OS has been officially
released?  I am now running the full version of Windows 7 Ultimate.
While Firefox 3.5.n seems to be ok I am surprised that there is no
mention of this on your requirements.

When Firefox crashes or the system crashes why can't Firefox allow the
automatic option to retrieve what was open prior to the crash, system
failure or reboot?  In fact that feature does not always work even under
a normal shut down.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist Comments: Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist. It is very annoying that it has not been done yet. Windows 7 was released in October, so are you wasting time or focusing on implementing other "more important features" such as accelerometer support? Comeon, that is useless for a lot of people. Pull your heads out of your asses and get back on track. Fix the essential, then perhaps add bloatware as accelerometer support. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Win...

When will Firefox support Windows 7 Aero functions
Name: Robert Klaproth Email: djrobsdatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When will Firefox support Windows 7 Aero functions Comments: When I use I.e. in Windows 7 it gives me a peek at all my open browser windows when I click on the IE icon down in the task bar. I can easily switch to an open browser window or close one right from my task bar. Will Firefox ever support these advanced functions from the Windows OS? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to re...

Opening new Firefox Window in Windows 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Opening new Firefox Window in Windows 7 Comments: Note for future versions. In Windows 7 when all windows of Firefox are closed except the downloads window, you cannot open a new Firefox window by clicking on the quick launch icon. You either have to right click on it or go through the start menu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

please let FireFox 3.5 final support the Windows 7 Taskbar (like IE8 does)
Name: Johan Compagner Product: Firefox Summary: please let FireFox 3.5 final support the Windows 7 Taskbar (like IE8 does) Comments: It would be very nice that FF3.5 can already tell the world that they are fully Windows 7 optimized... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1pre) Gecko/20090609 Firefox/3.5pre (pigfoot) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Windows Firefox and alternative shells supporting window rollup
Name: XZero867 Email: xzero450atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows Firefox and alternative shells supporting window rollup Comments: The basics of the problem are if an instance of Firefox is rolled up[so only the title bar is visible] and a new instance of Firefox is launched, you can only see the title bar, menu bar, and the buttons/address bar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Dual Booting Open SUSE 11.2 and Windows 7, Windows 7 not loading (Windows 7 installed first)
Hi everybody i know there may be many threads on this topic but I have researched and still cant seem to get Windows 7 working when the GRUB menu appears but Open SUSE 11.2 works fine.. This is the first time installing Open SUSE 11.2. I created two partitions (swap and Suse 11.2) in Windows 7 before installing Open SUSE 11.2. Open SUSE 11.2 automatically created an extra two partitions (one was swap and the other i guess is where SUSE was installed?), i should have gone into expert mode and left my original partitions but i decided to let SUSE do it and i deleted the partitions i...

Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7 Comments: I have been running Firefox 4b6 on my office computer for quite some time without too many issues (an occasional hang and some problems with acrobate reader). Beta 7, however, was practically unusable. If often stops responding to input, selects the wrong items from drop down lists and being generally slow. I had to go back to using the stable Firefox 3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendr...

Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit)
Name: Daniel Ehrlich Email: drehrlichatpsudotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit) Comments: Is there a way to get Firefox 3.6 to open multiple windows on Windows 7 (64-bit). Under Windows XP Ctrl-N would open a new window. Under Windows 7 Ctrl-N opens a new tab. This is really annoying. Tabbed browsing is nice, but I need to seperate browser windows available too. Thanks, Dan Ehrlich From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish...

Firefox in Windows 7
Name: Mantas Email: ledassatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox in Windows 7 Comments: Firefox does not support new Windows 7 taskbar. It really needs a plugin for Windows 7 taskbar. Internet Explorer 8, uses new taskbar with no problems, it has extended functions and etc. Please check that. You could release an add-on for firefox with extended functionality. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expec...

Firefox in Windows 7 ?
Will Firefox work correctly in Windows 7 ? Jeff Jeff@couldbeinvalid.com wrote: > Will Firefox work correctly in Windows 7 ? > > Jeff > > Yes I have had both 3.5.5 and 3.5.6 on a Win7 machine working correctly. "pen" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:fc-dna_AZqiQ1rXWnZ2dnUVZ_qNi4p2d@mozilla.org... > Jeff@couldbeinvalid.com wrote: >> Will Firefox work correctly in Windows 7 ? >> >> Jeff >> >> > Yes I have had both 3.5.5 and 3.5.6 on a Win7 > machine working correctly. Thank you. ...

Why no windows 7 support?
Name: Tim Email: teeemoyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Why no windows 7 support? Comments: I think it's just stupid to think you already had it at beta 2 and decided to remove it from beta 3. It was fine the way it was. Even though at times, the page did not show the content, at least the feature was still there. I didn't mind. I don't think other users did, either. Bring it back. I want the multiple views just like IE8. I hate fucking IE8. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 (.NET C...

Web resources about - Windows 7 support - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The Windows Blog

Canberra says goodbye to Dickson window washer, Ian 'Scrubby' Stokes
Canberrans are mourning the death of one of the city's most familiar faces, Ian 'Scrubby' Stokes.

Transfer Window Live 20/01: Byram 'Done'; Swansea Enquire About Allen; Chelsea ...
90min Transfer Window Live 20/01: Byram 'Done'; Swansea Enquire About Allen; Chelsea ... 90min Hammers co-chairman David Sullivan told Sky ...

Enterprises keen to adopt Windows 10
A new survey of IT professionals from large organizations reveals higher than anticipated momentum for the adoption of Windows 10, with 63 percent ...

Microsoft has changed the way it develops Windows to make its employees more productive
Microsoft has changed the way it is developing the next update to Windows, codenamed "Redstone," to make its employees more productive, according ...

Yes, Intel's Skylake vPro chips will support Windows 7
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business ...

‘Fast & Furious’ 8 Rolls Into New York City With Official Title, Release Window
Clear your calendars people – the eighth installment of the Fast and Furious series hits theaters April, 2017 with the official title of Fast ...