windows 7 #7

Name:    kieran
Email:   kieranian2001atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
works on windows 7 but needs to be run from download rather than
downloaded separately and then run

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
kieran

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Windows 7 #7
Name: Albert Offerein Email: adotoffereinatupcmaildotnl Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: Windows 7 Comments: This browser works perfect in Windows 7 RTM build 7600 . The 3.5 was crashing from time to time, and i do not wanted to go back to IE8, so i am happy with this namoroka Each morning i install the update ( nightly build ) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a2pre) Gecko/20090901 Namoroka/3.6a2pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

Dual Booting Open SUSE 11.2 and Windows 7, Windows 7 not loading (Windows 7 installed first)
Hi everybody i know there may be many threads on this topic but I have researched and still cant seem to get Windows 7 working when the GRUB menu appears but Open SUSE 11.2 works fine.. This is the first time installing Open SUSE 11.2. I created two partitions (swap and Suse 11.2) in Windows 7 before installing Open SUSE 11.2. Open SUSE 11.2 automatically created an extra two partitions (one was swap and the other i guess is where SUSE was installed?), i should have gone into expert mode and left my original partitions but i decided to let SUSE do it and i deleted the partitions i...

*7*7
Name: baggar Email: zememraatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: *7*7 Comments: haloooooooooooooooo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

7 #7
Name: Rovensky Email: K_39-9atmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: 7 Comments: Suuuupeeer! Fox Draive! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7 Comments: I have been running Firefox 4b6 on my office computer for quite some time without too many issues (an occasional hang and some problems with acrobate reader). Beta 7, however, was practically unusable. If often stops responding to input, selects the wrong items from drop down lists and being generally slow. I had to go back to using the stable Firefox 3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendr...

7 #7
Name: Inan Email: maung_bandungatyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: 7 Comments: this is my first time use this program Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Windows 7 isn't Windows 7?
Looks like Windows 7 is actually Windows version 6.1? What the heck? -- Joe With great power comes great responsibility. jmarton;1939109 Wrote: > Looks like Windows 7 is actually Windows version 6.1? What the heck? > > > > -- > Joe > With great power comes great responsibility. Yup, someone could probably sue MS for false marketing :) Thomas -- http://thsundel.blogspot.com/ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ thsundel's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=128 View this threa...

GroupWise 7 on Windows 7
Hi, I just thought I'd start a new thread detailing how I got GroupWise 7.01 working on Windows 7 build 7100, as I couldn't find this info anywhere else. Hopefully it will save everyone some time and man re-installs. When I installed I received numerous dll errors and other errors saying "Binary 19 was not exrtacted properly" and it looked as though WMS wasn't being installed correctly. After many fresh installs of Windows 7 I found the only way to get it working was to install Office 2007 with Outlook first and then GroupWise would install perfectly. ...

Sybase 7 under windows 7?
Or am I nuts to even try? 9.0.2.3924 seems to be the lowest version officially tested http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1002288#footnote_5 I'm having some relative success testing it, but my fat client using using the Sybase 7 driver seems to be failing when querying a table with more than 1 row. No doubt this is not supported. However we might be able to provide some suggestions. Can you be more specific with the problem? -- Josh Savill Sybase An SAP Company - Product Manager On 11/10/2010 1:02 PM, Chris Harn wrote: > Or am I nuts to even try? > > ...

ZEN 7 and Windows 7
For test purposes we pxe booted an IBM Thinkpad X100e with ZFD 7 to see if imaging would work. (Purchasing decision). Machine booted fine, connected to network and uploaded image no problem. Downloaded to another to test receiving the image, it completes successfully but on boot gives message "There has been a signature failure." Any info on compatibility of Win 7 with ZEN 7 imaging, any workarounds etc? We are not in a position to move to ZEN 10 at this point, but need a way to leverage Windows 7. -- rdreed ------------------------------------------------------...

Windows 7 ... Delphi 7
The new Windows 7 reminds me very strong of Delphi 7 ... a good feeling! > {quote:title=Ralf Stocker wrote:}{quote} > The new Windows 7 reminds me very strong of Delphi 7 ... a good feeling! Me too, from what I've heard so far. They are releasing it as a public beta tommorrow (the first 2.5 million in line only): Windows 7 page http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ Information on Downloading and Installing Windows 7 Beta http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windows7/archive/2009/01/07/information-on-downloading-and-installing-windows-7-beta.aspx How to Get in on th...

Can't pin 2 copies of Firefox 7.0 to windows 7 toolbar
I just upgraded. I have 2 icons of 6.0.2 pinned to the toolbar, different names and each with a different -p XXXX profile in the path. They work great. With 7.0 I can make two shortcut icons on the desktop but I can't pin them to the toolbar. Only the first one. I've tried unpinning the one put there on install and adding both but that's no good. I've pinned another program and then gone into properties and changed the execute, and as soon as I do, it goes away. I deleted the install, removed all the icons, and tried again to no avail. My bloviated m...

Web resources about - windows 7 #7 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The Windows Blog

Teenager saw someone watching through her bathroom window
Detectives are investigating a report of a peeping Tom in Melbourne's north-east after a teenage girl saw someone outside her bathroom window. ...

Cammeray death: Man dies after allegedly being ‘pushed’ from window - DailyTelegraph Search Search
POLICE have launched a murder investigation into the death of a 44-year-old man who fell to his death from a eighth-floor unit in Sydney’s north ...

Cammeray death: Man dies after allegedly being ‘pushed’ from window
POLICE have launched a murder investigation into the death of a 44-year-old man who fell to his death from a eighth-floor unit in Sydney’s north ...

Windows 10 on Mac: Boot Camp vs Parallels
If you want to run Windows 10 on a Mac there are really only two options worth considering: a native install using Boot Camp or virtualization ...

Street View gives you a window into climate change
... our changing climate, we want to take this opportunity to show you how to explore its impact yourself. With Street View, you can get a window ...

EXCLUSIVE: Calais Trucker’s Close Brush With Death as Migrants Hurl WOODEN STAKE Through Cab Window
A Czech driver passing through Calais has narrowly avoided being killed by immigrants when they hurled a long wooden stake through the window ...

Woman, 80, breaks window to try to free husband from fire
Texas woman focused on saving husband after escaping from house on fire