why I won't (can't) use firefox 3

Name:    Christopher Olinde
Email:   agricolaeatverizondotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
   I'm running windows vista on an HP desktop. I keep getting
suggestions to upgrade to firefox 3.  I tried, and it was a great
mistake.  It conflicted with my AVG program (I think) and I could not
even uninstall either program.  I was almost forced into a Recovery.
Also, it will not work properly with Microsoft media player--I don't
really like anything having to do with Bill Gates,  but some of these
programs are necessary to access online material. For example, it's
impossible to open the regional newscasts at jt.france3.fr/.  Going to
the suggested sites to correct the problem doesn't help. Firefox 2 DOES
work here.   Please notify me when firefox 3 is READY for vista.
    Why are you asking for the sum of 6+1?  You don't know? Has the
country really been dumbed down to this extreme?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Christopher

I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
Name: Stephen Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... Comments: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar. i will have to uninstall if you can't help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

some can't/won't use 3.x
Name: KFW Email: spreznibatdrizzledotcom Product: Firefox Summary: some can't/won't use 3.x Comments: One could hardly go to the clothing store in 18th-century Virgina and ask for dark-colored clothing so as to make ex-slaves less visible as they traveled, but there was a market for such clothing anyways. Alternatively, people in various parts of the world make other use of computers than consuming Western mass media. Intellectual "property" can mean people's lives, land, foodstuffs, health, and genetics, not just the latest pop hits. But DRM is in...

Why I can't or won't use T-bird
Name: John Colman Email: cdbookieatsbcglobaldotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Why I can't or won't use T-bird Comments: It is late at night, I'm frustrated. I've spent hours over the past three days trying to get Thunderbird to run. As you can see I have a Yahoo account using Outlook (mine is getting buggy) for e-mail. I'm a confirmed Firefox user, so T-bird seemed the next step. I've use YPOP and webmail. Can't seem to get through the username/password screen. I've searched your faq's, read the tutorial. I'm really not a stupid p...

Firefox won't load; can't get it to work!
Name: Robbie Email: torocityatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't load; can't get it to work! Comments: I'm running Windows 7, and I can't get Firefox 3.6 to work. I get the following message when I try to run it: We're sorry. Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. I've tried to reinstall, to run in Safe Mode, and to do the dozens of things suggested on the Internet, but I can't run Firefo...

ver 3.6b4 Firefox browser
Name: info@cosmiccircuit.com Email: infoatcosmiccircuitdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: ver 3.6b4 Firefox browser - can't play Quicktime X files created using 'Save for Web' Comments: Still unable to display Apple's videos created using Quicktime X's 'save for web' feature. See an example at: http://concertvideopro.com/samples/index2.htm These videos play in IE & Safari ok. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are compatible with Windows 7. Thank you. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

Firefox won't load, won't open web pages
I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's happening: Firefox won't load, and won't open web pages. Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.8.20060.50817, faulting module msctf.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x000197db. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. There is, of course, no help available from Microsoft. _Linda Amar_ spoke thusly on 02/06/2006 8:17 PM: > I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's > happening: Fire...

Firefox can't open from URL on other App, can't shut down.
Until now, I had been using Firefox v1.0.2. Beginning yesterday, it became impossible to open a browser by clicking on a URL in either Polarbar Mailer or Pronews/2. There was one exception to this, at a time when there was no open Firefox window at all, when clicking on a URL did open a browser; that never happened if a Firefox window was already open. Shutting down Firefox in the usual way is now also impossible, unless it is done before much activity has taken place in the browser (only after a period of activity in the browser do these symptoms occur). It is possible to ...

I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Can't load webmail pages.
Name: Merrill Danford Email: merrillfdatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm using the Firefox 3.1 beta release. Can't load webmail pages. Comments: There's some kind of strange reload loop. I have tried to change my settings by allowing cookies from those sites (yahoomail, hotmail) without checking with me first, but so far I haven't figured out if the problem is my settings or if there's a bug in the beta. Thanks for the great browser. Godd luck. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firef...

Web resources about - why I won't (can't) use firefox 3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox