Why did you change the ability to change global font

Name:    Beth Marie Murphy
Email:   bethmarieatsaskteldotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I would like to know why you took away the ability to change default
font in messages. The one you chose is very small and I prefer Ariel
because of its clean character and is easier to read. It is a  pain in
the neck to have to change it with each message. PLEASE bring back the
ability to change default font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Beth

Color changes AND font changes...
I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like font-size: 15pt !important in the calendar ICS file? Thanx, zeddock PS. I notice many patches are referenced here. Why is there not a more regular Sunbird release, nightly or weekly? zeddock wrote: > I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do > with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like > font-size: 15pt !important > in the calendar ICS file? > > Thanx, > zeddock > > PS. I notice ...

a way to change Skype font without changing KDE fonts
Hi folks! Do you know a way to change Skype default font size without changing the default fonts in KDE through KDE Control Centre? I know about "qtconfig" but it does not work in SUSE 11.1 and later (11.2 also, of course). I filed a bug about the "qtconfig" problem but it seems that this is the new way fonts are changed in all applications in SUSE - only by a centralized way - through KDE Control Centre... -- 1. Flawless Web-browsing (all details connected to browsing) 2. Flawless video playing 3. Flawless music playing 4. Flawless chat clients (perfect...

Changing defualt fonts with language change
I was wondering if anyone can offer any help/suggestions with the following problem. We are using Powerbuilder 6.5 (Patch 1.2.19) on Windows 2000 to develop an application that works with Thai and English languages. (as such Windows 2000 has been setup with both Thai and English support). When we switch Windows 2000 from Thai to English, Powerbuilder does not switch the fonts within the programme we have built. i.e. it keeps the same UPC Thai font even when the language is English. This is causing lots of problems as we need to use a specific font for English. For all other pr...

Is there a way to globally change the font/font size in a project
I'd like to change the default font and/or font size for a project. Is there a way to do it? 8 pt fonts are just too small for lots of people. What forum would be best to pursue this point? Thanks Bob Hi Robert Robert Byers wrote: > I'd like to change the default font and/or font size for a project. Is there > a way to do it? 8 pt fonts are just too small for lots of people. What forum > would be best to pursue this point? The short answer is no, but if you have set the font on your forms or left them to default and NOT set the font on individual con...

Feedback on changes to Firefox
Name: Thomas H. Nooter Email: thnooteratcsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on changes to Firefox Comments: Since doing the upgrades of the past few weeks I am finding that Firefox FREEZES UP alot! I have to shut it down with Task Manager several times a day because it gets hung up downloading some information and you can't stop it, close it, minimize it, or anything. Give me back the old reliable version! Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Can't change font, font size FIrefox 3.6.8
I have a problem. I can't change fonts in Firefox preferences (Content). Anybody has a similar or same problem? My OS is openSUSE 11.3, KDE 4.4.4. release 8. Any type and size of font I use, nothing happens. It's still same font which I choose for the first time I've started Firefox afer installing openSUSE 11.3. -- Recoba20 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ So go to Menu / Personnel Settings / Application Appearance / GTK Styles and Fonts. Once you select the font for KDE, use the GTK setting to use the same sett...

Globally Changing "Change Columns" In Bugzilla
Hello, =20 I am trying to configure Bugzilla so that any user using Bugzilla can see any changes I make in change columns in any searches they use for bugs. What script do I need to modify to make my changes global so everyone can see it and not just me? =20 Regards, =20 Chris Johnson ...

Changed login, where to change.
The owner of a news server changed the login (userid/passw) I would like to change the old login to the new one, but I don't see where in the accounts setting this has to be done. I hope there is a possibility, as I wouldn't like to delete the account and create it again. I have subscribed to a lot of groups. user@domain.invalid wrote: > The owner of a news server changed the login (userid/passw) > I would like to change the old login to the new one, but I don't see > where in the accounts setting this has to be done. > I hope there is a possibility, as I w...

how to change a treeview control contents when global variable is changed
i have built a main window ,and in this window ,i built a treeview control,for some reason,i want to change the global variable,and thus the treeview contents will change (the contents are some records selected from a database,changed the global variables ,the sql where condition is changed also).I have ever tried to use w_main w_main2 to rebuilt it ,but it can not rebuild the treeview control.So how can I get it? Have you deleted all of the TreeViewItems from the control, then specifically called each and every function/event used to populate it? <janehu> wrote i...

How to change Calendar Fonts w/o changing mailbox
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change the fonts showing up in the Calendar without changing the 'mailbox' list font? It seems I have 5 different GroupWise fonts: 1. The multi-user Calendar view in the main groupwise window seems to be the largest. 2. the external (?) multi-user Calendar view from the 'calendar' toolbar button, has slightly smaller font 3. The 'week' Calendar view from clicking on the 'calendar' toolbar button has slightly smaller-yet font 4. the "mailbox" view from the main groupwise window seems to be directly linked to...

changed-by-other-than, or last-changed-by?
We have a change control board (CCB) that reviews bug activity once a week. The CCB occasionally changes a bug during the review. The next week they'd like NOT to see bugs where there has been no activity since the last review. However, people are free to make bug updates during the review. In our legacy system, they did a query something like "show bugs changed in the last 8 days where the 'last changed by' was something other than the CCB review user". I'm coming up blank on how to do this same thing in Bugzilla. Any suggestions? I thought that a...

Changing Font Sizes Globally
Some web sites have a feature whereby you can click a button on the page, and set all the font sizes larger or small withing the web parts. See www.DotNetNuke.com for an example of this feature (for the record, DNN does not use web parts, but the feature is there). Our web site uses web parts, and we want to implement this feature. There is some discussion over how to accomplish this. I had suggested that we have either have multiple theme files (theme_normal, theme_large) or different CSS classes within the theme (Title_Normal, Title_Large). Some people have suggested iterating through t...

Globally change font in an application?
Is there a way to globally change the font in a fire monkey application? I mean, can I set the font in one place and all controls use that font? I've looked in the style editor, but can't seem to find anything there. Thanks, Gregor Gregor Brandt wrote: > Is there a way to globally change the font in a fire monkey > application? Very good question. Was looking for that too, today. Tedious to have to specify it in every single control. > I mean, can I set the font in one place and all controls use that > font? I've looked in the style editor, but can&...

I change my website the changes do not show in Firefox but do on Internet explorer
Name: Jerry Lowery Email: jerrylowery2atmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I change my website the changes do not show in Firefox but do on Internet explorer Comments: The above summary and logging on to an affiliate program. No matter what "next button" I click it just put the login back on. Also trying to attach Affiliate links if it has an animated gif file it will not accept it. I have been using firefox as my main browser for years. I now had to change to microsoft because the firefox is doing the things above. Also tried to install a new website and it all l...

Web resources about - Why did you change the ability to change global font - mozilla.feedback.firefox

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In German , "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen!" . In the Marxist view, such an arrangement will be made possible ...

Gain Users Gain the Ability to Mass-Edit, Perform Bulk Actions with Facebook Posts
Social media management tool Gain added new features aimed at its enterprise customers, including the ability to mass-edit posts on Facebook, ...

Visa Gives FIFA World Cup Fans The Ability To Track Games With Match Planner App
With the 2010 FIFA World Cup happening in South Africa this summer, we’re starting to see more promotions come to Facebook. Now, an official ...

NU Ability (@NUAbility) on Twitter

CunPIc - Easily edit your pictures with cool filters! Take free selfies that give you the ability to ...
Get CunPIc - Easily edit your pictures with cool filters! Take free selfies that give you the ability to clean up your photo with photobooth-like ...

Seeing Without Eyes...? Ben Underwood's Amazing Ability! - YouTube
Never doubt the potential ability a human spirit has to find a way to overcome any and every obstacle in its path, no matter how challenging. ...

America emerges from elections with little ability to compromise
After the votes were counted and the balloons had wafted down from the rafters, President Barack Obama awoke last week to an ugly reality: he ...

Scientists inadvertently discover incredible new starfish ability
... movements of starfish by implanting microchips into them have discovered that the creatures have a remarkable and previously undocumented ability. ...

Bali Nine case: AFP retains ability to give information abroad that risks death penalty for Australians ...
Australian Federal Police have the authority provide information to foreign police agencies even in cases where a guilty verdict could result ...

ACT Brumbies say ability to change tactics is the key to winning title
... are bracing for a game-plan overhaul to take on the Free State Cheetahs, Australian Wallabies prop Ben Alexander adamant the team's ability ...