When useing www.taobao.com,we can not use the browser.

Name:    wuhoo
Email:   khdotwuhaoatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
www.taobao.com is the most popular web site in china ,we could buy
everything with it .But when i pay the money,the website only support
IE.So I must exchange my browser.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
wuhoo

Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in th
Name: Donald R. Strombeck Email: dstrombeck_at_sbcglobal.net Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up using other browsers. My website is www.biblemetaphors.com. Where can I find help to fix this problem. The problem is in the number 2 item on teaching evolution. The error consists of a series of vertical arrows that should appear in a figure two-thirds to three-fourths of the way down the page. Thanks for any help. Don Strombeck Comments: Firefox using google brings up an error in my website that is not brought up usi...

There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox
Name: Terry Culling Email: tcullingatprosetsystemsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox Comments: When someone, who is using Firefox, accesses our Web site (www.prosetsystems.com) our multi-level menu system will not work properly. It has always worked using IE. When you use Firefox, the second level menu comes up on top of the first level menu and is unreadable. Is there a Firefox fix for this or is there something simple we can do to make it work. As it is, we have to tell peo...

when I use Firefox, I can't use linkpoint.com to process credit cards
Name: JOHN C BRESNIK Email: jcbresnikatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: when I use Firefox, I can't use linkpoint.com to process credit cards Comments: With Firefox, the form I use to process credit cards will not clear -- the previous card number stays in place (go to linkpoint.com). I called the card processing people and they said to use Explorer, which works fine. Why is that previous card number stuck in the system.. won't go away when I hit "clear." John Bresnik signriders.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0;...

Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely.
Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely. -- Thanks, Paul. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Yes. When you first run FF, it will ask you if you want it to be the default browser: just say no. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Sure, you can even run both at the same time. -- Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net ...

How to use query using between using this method http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=70
http://forums.asp.net/p/1253405/2323441.aspxhttp://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=26 I couldn't fiqure out how to use this: select * from table1 where St_Dt between  '1900-01-01' AND '1999-12-31';Thanks.RegardsBishnoiTantra Mantra Yantra I think replacing ? by @p1 etc will do the work   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Dim ConnString As String = utils.GetConnString() Dim SqlString As String = "Select * From Batch Where ST_DT between @p1 and @p2"Using conn As New OleDbConnection(ConnString)Using cmd As New OleDbCommand(SqlStrin...

I used to use Firefox until...
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Summary: I used to use Firefox until... Comments: Firefox takes forever to load now, even the absolute newest version. It has become clunky and everyone I know has moved on to another browser. I prefer Chrome. I suggest adding some sort of configuration optimization tool as well as toolbar/add-on install/hijack prevention. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a re...

When to use ( and when to use ((?
I'm just not getting it. When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is the space after either or both mandatory? For example, I coded this statement: if (( $_ eq $bad_guys_ip )) { more_stuff_here }; Why the two (( in an if? And why does it seem to not work when I miss the space after the ((? Thanx! Mark me as... /Corn-fused|Dense/ > I'm just not getting it. >=20 > When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is > the space after either or both mandatory? >=20 > For example, I coded this sta...

Using Using
I have just completed reading a chapter in my book on performance. The books says to speed up performance on your web site you should use the using statement when opening connections. My question is how do you catch errors if you are using this as apposed to a try catch block.thanksBryan  Why would you use it as an alternative to a try/catch statement. Couldn't you just do something like  public void UsingSomeMethod() { try { SomeMethod(); } catch(SomeException e) { /// do something useful }}public void SomeMethod() { using (Something) { ...

Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE
Name: Tom Jenkins Email: jinxter69atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE Comments: Due to the fact that NSIS media extensions keep finding their way onto my systems whenever I use firefox (yes, I download programs from download.com) and I am sick of seeing these NSIS popups that Firefox allows, I have switched back to using IE. With IE I no longer have to worry about NSFW adds popping up on my rigs. Until you have fixed this large bug, I will not be using Firefox at all. Sincerely, Tom Jenkins ...

How can I use PostUrl() to open browser window , without using HyperlinkToUrl() ?
Hi, I have to open a browser window and want to go to a particular URL , but I have a constraint that I cant use the HyperlinkToURL() function because by default it submits a Get HTTP request.I need to send Post HTTP request and thus open a browser window, for this purpose I am using PostURL function. But it only returns the HTML code of that URL , and does not opens the browser window. My code is as follows : // Launch the users default browser to the URL. Inet linet1 int li_RC string ls_URL ls_URL = "http://www.google.co.in/" li_RC = This.G...

Why I can't use Firefox browser
Name: Theland E. Treadway Email: TreadwaydotTatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Why I can't use Firefox browser Comments: I have downloaded Firefox browser three of four times. Each time, it assumes that my ISP is Toast.net. I don't have Toast.net as my Isp and thus, Firefox is useless to me. My connection is via a wireless service, Ascendance.com and I currently have two email servers, the one shown above and t_trapcrap@yahoo.com I would like to give Firefox browser and possibly the Thunderbird email service a try. Is there a way to do this? Brow...

Can gecko be used as a Window manager in Linux CLI as it is used Firefox OS?
I was thinking of using building a desktop environment that was build using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I have read about Firefox OS and i know that Gecko is used as a Windows Manager in it. So i want to use it to make DE for my desktop. Does this kind of project already exists ? I can use some clarification in it as i'm confused about how will gecko sit on top of the kernel and how will i program my DE(Desktop Environment). It will be really helpful if some link regarding the same is provided. On Sunday, December 7, 2014 4:30:20 AM UTC+5:30, Ankit ladhania wrote: > I was th...

when we can use the [using statement]?
can you please tell me when is the time to use [using statement]?does [using statement] only for connection close?does a adapter  OK to use [using statement]?               using( da = new SqlDataAdapter(strSql, conn)){                da.Fill(ds); } The using statement defines a scope at the end of which an object will be disposed. You create an instance in a using statement to ensure that Dispose is called on the object when the using stat...

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - When useing www.taobao.com,we can not use the browser. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Blind Browser
Nifty idea from Charlie Deets: a browser for web designers working on retina displays, to test how sites look on non-retina displays.

Nokia Browser for Symbian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copy paste support is poor. If you have a device with no Control-key or Pen-key, you can not copy paste in most web forms. With older Nokia models, ...

Write Swift code in a web browser with the IBM Swift Sandbox
... For more news on iOS Devices , Apple , and iOS continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Write Swift code in a web browser ...

Samsung Launches Web Browser for Gear VR Headset
Samsung has launched a Web browser for use on its Gear VR virtual reality headset. The Samsung Internet for Gear VR app allows users to browse ...

Samsung Internet for Gear VR is a browser made for 3D headsets
... there, waiting to be found by curious users surfing the web. Remember. The internet has evolved, so someone had to come up with a good browser ...

Gear VR browser immerses you in the Web
With its new virtual-reality app, Samsung has created a very different way to interact with the Web.

Google Launches Tool That Lets Users Save Images Directly To Their Mobile Browser
... further study later. But Google wants to be your Pinterest, with a new tool that allows users to save images directly to their mobile web browser. ...

Want to play an 8-bit version of Odin Sphere in your browser? Take to Twitter
... neat little promotion for their upcoming ports of Odin Sphere . If 28,888 people tweet out that they're interested, we'll unlock an 8-bit browser ...

Samsung Launches Optimized Web Browser for Gear VR Owners, Includes Virtual Keyboard
For those looking to consume even more content through a VR headset, Samsung announced an optimized web browsing experience for owners of the ...

Amazon's tablet web browser is getting easier to use
Amazon's Silk may not be the darling of the web browser world, but you should know it's still getting plenty of affection. The internet giant ...