When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.

Name:    James R McMillan
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
James

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

A sound play works fine with Firefox V 3.0.14 and V 3.0.15 but not with V 3.5.5
Name: Derren LIU Email: derrenliuatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: A sound play works fine with Firefox V 3.0.14 and V 3.0.15 but not with V 3.5.5 Comments: The sound play on this web site: www.writewww.com works fine with Firefox V 3.0.14 and V 3.0.15 but not with V 3.5.5. Could you please help? Your kind assistance in this matter is sincerely appreciated. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix give...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20
Name: Jack Werner Email: jndotwernerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20 Comments: I upgraded to firefox 3.0.5 and lost functionality. My home page no longer "sticks" between repeated invocations of firefox. My Usernames don't "stick" either. With 2.0.0.20 I have this functionality. That is why I backleveled to it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expe...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5.2, Firefox 3.6, and all that
Hi, I wanted to give you guys an update on what the project plan looks like: The next release is Firefox 3.5.2. We're intending to use that milestone for the automatic major update, i.e., people will get this update offer without asking for it. Thus, now is a good time to press your favorite buttons and get the feedback you got on 3.5 and 3.5.1 into the 1.9.1 tree and in 3.5.2. The timeline for 3.5.2 is an early August release. I don't have a tree closure date for you yet, so "the earlier, the merrier". The next big thing is Firefox 3.6. That's rough...

firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
Name: Ralph Campbell Email: ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Comments: When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a partial page on the left side of the screen. The rest of the sceen is the previous site. I am unable to open the left side of the screen to a full page (howwever I can delete it.) This makes the browser pretty much useless. Also the previous history was lost during the change. Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!! ...

No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5
Name: John Anderson Email: johnandersonattelusplanetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I have d/l 3.5, which is non-functional (issues mainly with boomarks and refresh), among others. I am currently a fully functional Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) user and would be happy there if the download speed was as fast as it is said 3.5 is. 3.0.13 is a little slow getting going on startup. I have tried, without success, to use MozBackup to bring my bookmarks from 3.0.13 into 3.5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; ...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Web resources about - When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Donald Trump Continues To Lead The Race Nationally: Latest Poll Shows GOP Nomination Is Trump’s To Lose ...
If there is one man who would come out smiling after viewing the latest Fox News poll results, it will be Donald Trump. The Republican front-runner ...

Wounded Philadelphia officer shoots attacker; suspect pledges allegiance to ISIS
CNN Wounded Philadelphia officer shoots attacker; suspect pledges allegiance to ISIS CNN (CNN) At a crosswalk in Philadelphia, a man dressed ...

CES 2016: Fashion meets function in smartwatches, fitness trackers and other wearables
Everything from smartwatches, to connected bracelets, tech accessories and athletic wear are getting a fashion boost as manufacturers try to ...

There's a huge flaw in Kim Kardashian's emoji app that lets people use them for free
In December 2015, Kim Kardashian released an app featuring cartoon emoji-style depictions of herself and commonly used Kardashian phrases. The ...

NFL talking to Apple and Google about streaming London games
The NFL's streaming test of a London game between the Lions and Chiefs went rather smashingly last year, so it's planning on doing even more ...

What Didn’t Make It Into The Force Awakens
While it may be an exaggeration to say the The Force Awakens was thirty years in the making, it was a long and involved process, beginning the ...

‘El Chapo’ Captured in Bloody Raid in Mexico; Will Return to Same Prison He Escaped From
After six months on the run, Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will return to the same maximum security prison he escaped from last ...

Robust Hiring in December Caps Solid Year for U.S. Jobs
As the economy added 292,000 jobs last month, the question is whether overall growth will remain strong enough to keep hiring steady.

Golden Globes weekend kicks off with Chateau Marmont bash
Guests included Brie Larson, Rami Malek, Cate Blanchett and Helen Mirren.

North Korea says South’s propaganda broadcasts can push rivals to brink of war
South Korea's loudspeaker broadcasts aimed at North Korea push the rivals to the "brink of war," a top North Korean official has told a propaganda ...