When I click a google link it sends me to http://www.google.com/webhp

Name:
Email:   AaronVillaroyaatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
On several occasions, when i search for items on google, and I click on
some of the links, it sometimes directs me to weird site and then
redirects to http://www.google.com/webhp.

I hit the back button and click the link again and it goes to the linked
site

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

missin links on "http://www.google.com/firefox"
Name: cool_ice Email: kkdevtaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: missin links on "http://www.google.com/firefox" Comments: The default home page "http://www.google.com/firefox" has links to all the Google services except for "GMAIL", this link is missing since long ago, any particular reasons for the missing link couldn't be found on Internet. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of ...

"Language Tools" link @ http://www.google.com/firefox page
Name: Daniel Gasparotto Email: danieldotgasparottoatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: "Language Tools" link @ http://www.google.com/firefox page Comments: Could you please add the "Language Tools" link next to the search bar of http://www.google.com/firefox ? in www.google.com/ we see Advanced Search | Preferences | **Language Tools** but in www.google.com/firefox there's only Advanced Search | Preferences why???? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 F...

Your "http://www.google.com/firefox" web page should include a hyperlink to "Language Tools" underneath the "Advanced Search" hyperlink and the "Google" logo should be a hyperlink to the standard Goog
Name: Charles Douglass Garnett III Email: cgarnettatstudentdotumassdotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Your "http://www.google.com/firefox" web page should include a hyperlink to "Language Tools" underneath the "Advanced Search" hyperlink and the "Google" logo should be a hyperlink to the standard Google website. Comments: Your "http://www.google.com/firefox" web page should include a hyperlink to "Language Tools" underneath the "Advanced Search" hyperlink and the "Google" logo should be a hyperlink t...

http://www.google.com/firefox
I would like to change this so that it opens in the regular Google, the one I stay logged into. I want a button on the toolbar that opens Google, but I prefer to set my homepage to something else. I've searched files and the registry for a string I can change, but haven't found anything. In IE 6 I was able to drag all my toolbars into 1 leaving a couple of drop down menus. I'm having trouble duplicating that in Firefox. Also in IE I relied a lot on using Control+N to open a duplicate of the same page I was viewing, and I would like a way to do the same thing in Firefox. ...

Additional Link For Gmail On www.google.com/firefox
Name: craig barone Email: craig_baroneatlycosdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Additional Link For Gmail On www.google.com/firefox Comments: A 5th link next to Maps for Gmail on the Mozilla Firefox Start Page would be a helpful addition at least for me. Regards Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

abuot this address :http://www.google.com/firefox
Name: mohsen Email: mohsenadcatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: abuot this address :http://www.google.com/firefox Comments: hello ,please go to http://www.google.com/firefox and press right click or open that menu,then click on ' switch page direction '. oh,you can see that page Commix. /thanks a lot and good by./ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.0.12) Gecko/2009070611 Firefox/3.0.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

http://www.google.com/firefox -- default search
Name: Noble Steed Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.google.com/firefox -- default search Comments: I love Firefox. Its the only browser I use. The one annoying thing about using the default google search area in the upper right hand corner of Firefox is that it doesn't have the gmail link on its page (http://www.google.com/firefox). It has all other default hyperlinks that the normal google page has except for this one. Please put it in there. Sure I could add gmail to my toolbar bookmarks but its full and I like the space for other sites that I frequent. Th...

A Forget between Google Firefox?Client & Google (default : google.com (.fr for me))
Name: Artet Jah Fakoly Email: mek_vincentathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: A Forget between Google Firefox?Client & Google (default : google.com (.fr for me)) Comments: y0 Paillete or Paille! Like i say in the summary I dont understand why with http://www.google.fr/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official the option "outils linguistiques" in french sorry, dont appear, you see !!! I explain we have options shit "recherche avancée" in french sorry, and "préférences" in french always sorry but no &q...

Firefox from google.com to google.nl
I have always used Google.com to search, it came installed as default search engine when installing Firefox. I added some search engines a few months ago, all was well. And NOW I suddenly notice that I am searching using google.nl. Not that I think .nl is bad, but it's not something I changed myself and I want things to stay put where I want them to be. I never searched in Dutch specifically. Never went to the dutch google site by choice. I am appalled! In the History, I can see that before yesterday, all the search pages were served by from google.com, and for late last night, I ...

google.com redirected to google.co.in in Firefox
Okay, since I don't know why this is happening I thought I better ask around. Whenever I type in www.google.com or use the google search from firefox it goes to google.co.in(the india version). Now why is this happening? I'm using English Window XP and region is Australia. Language in Firefox is EN-US <Just checked what's happening in IE> Hmm, in IE www.google.com is showed in Swedish(which is okay since I am swedish), but this would suggest is not a browser issue and something else? How does Firefox(and IE) decide which google page to show? Martin In...

why http://www.google.com/
not showing pacman on windows xp sp3 with SM 2.0.4 ???!!! JavaScript enabled! On 5/22/10 4:46 PM, Rick Merrill wrote: > not showing pacman on > windows xp sp3 with SM 2.0.4 ???!!! > > JavaScript enabled! I get it with Windows XP SP2 and SM 2.0.4 -- David E. Ross <http://www.rossde.com/> Go to Mozdev at <http://www.mozdev.org/> for quick access to extensions for Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and other Mozilla-related applications. You can access Mozdev much more quickly than you can Mozilla Add-Ons. David E. Ross wrote: > On 5/22/10 4:...

Is Google googling?
What is the deal? Has anyone ever had "Outbound" ICMP pings when just coming online on a dialup. I'm getting Outgoing Tcpip Kernel Driver pings to Google Inc. (NETBLK-GOOGLE) [216.239.35.100] 2400 E. Bayshore Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 US, every time I log on to the internet. It also is followed by Outgoing pings going to InfoHouse, Inc. (NETBLK-INFOHOUSE-BLK) [64.61.61.86] 41 Pacella Park Drive, Randolph, MA 02368 US. These ping are consistent every log on, 3 of each for a total of 6. Why would Google be doing this and how? I am running WindowsXP Pro and I have ...

default google search engine points NOT to www.google.com
hi there, (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 ID:2006011112) I try to figure out a strange problem. my default search engine (the one located in "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.src") is according to the google.src file pointing correctly to www.google.com. fine... however, doing a search in the searchbar with google as searchengine selected, will point me either to www.google.fr or http://www.google.co.il i am somewhat puzzled. how does this happen? any hint is appreciated ...

using Firefox 3.0b4. google.com --> google.es
Name: Bob McGeary Email: rob_mcgearyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: using Firefox 3.0b4. google.com --> google.es Comments: My homepage is google.com. I live there. In the new beta, I am auto switched to google.es. Yo no habla... so you can see my dilemma. I have checked the language options, and that's all cool. sup? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - When I click a google link it sends me to http://www.google.com/webhp - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Google
× Öfter hier? als Startseite festlegen Ja Nein danke Suche Bilder Videos Maps News Shopping Mail Mehr Übersetzer Bücher Scholar Blogs YouTube ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Menlo Park , ...

Google - CrunchBase
Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world's information. In addition to its dominant ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Googleplex, Mountain ...

Page Has Moved
about dmoz - help The page you attempted to access does not exist on this site. The closest matches are: Computers Computers/Companies Open ...

A Googler - Twitter
News and updates from Google

Google
Google's official YouTube channel.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives - Amazon
Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispensable ...

Google+ - iTunes
Real-life sharing rethought for the web, wherever you are Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. ...

Google Mobile
Music, Books, Apps and Movies available anywhere. Now your favorite entertainment is all in one place that's accessible from the Web and any ...