What work with IE does NOT work in FireFox

Name:    Bill Schultz
Email:   altmailatbresnandotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
If you open http://www.allseeingeye.whatshisface.org in Internet
Explorer and click on the links you will hear Audio Files play that are
attached to the different web pages.
You will also notice dissolve transitions between the pages.
When you click on the 1st small eyeball you will see a form appear.

Now run the same Web Site in FireFox.
1. No Audio.
2. No page transitions.
3. Instead of the form appearing, FireFox gives an error message.

It makes no difference whether the audio files are wav or mp3.
The is built using CoffeeCup Web Form Builder Version 7.8

At this time, for this Web Site, I have to promote Internet Explorer
over FireFox.

I hope you guys can catch up because for most things I prefer FireFox!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Bill