What a pity that there is no linux 64bit build of firefox

Name:    Nikolay
Email:   firefoxatniksitedotru
Product: Firefox

Comments:
What a pity that there is no linux 64bit build of firefox, without this,
firefox looks very ugly and so much error line it has generated about
wrong ELFCLASS64.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Nikolay
4/13/2009 3:57:58 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox OS
Hi, I have built the firefox build (Nightly) in gecko. After building successfully, the Nightly can be invoked by ./mach run However, I dont understand where is the entry for this nightly. I mean, kinda main function in C. Could anyone instruct me about this? Thanks Does anyone has experience on this? thanks On 03/24/2014 08:19 PM, Paul wrote: > Does anyone has experience on this? thanks > Please follow up on mozilla.dev.platform; this isn't a b2g-specific question (and doesn't even seem to focus on b2g at all). Gecko has a main function, but XRE...

Linux 64bit Firefox
I read the thread in dev.planning about the win64 builders being turned off. So win64 Firefox isn't being maintained. I just wanted to know if the Linux versions are being maintained, or are they also placed in the background like the Windows version? ...

Why does windows firefox have DIFFERENT menus than linux firefox?
Why does the Windows firefox have, for example, Tools -> Options, while the Linux firefox has, for example, Edit -> Preferences? Why, for the same version number, are they so different? hanson wrote: > Why does the Windows firefox have, for example, Tools -> Options, while > the Linux firefox has, for example, Edit -> Preferences? > > Why, for the same version number, are they so different? The example you state has been the de facto standard for applications in those two operating systems for decades. Nothing more than that. Not just in Firefox, ei...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Build Firefox on Linux ARM
Hi everybody, I'm trying to build (not cross-compiling) Firefox on linux-arm (Tegra 250 armv7) but I got instruction listings related errors. Here is my mozconfig: mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/ff-opt mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=browser ac_add_options --enable-application=browser ac_add_options --disable-javaxpcom ac_add_options --enable-optimize ac_add_options --disable-debug ac_add_options --disable-tests ac_add_options --target=arm-linux ac_add_app_options --enable-official-branding ac_add_options --with-arm-kuser I got the following errors: {standard inp...

Firefox uses Firefox.

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Building Firefox on Linux with JSSh extension
Hi, I was trying to build Firefox on Linux along with JSSh extension so that I can create a custom XPI. I somehow got it build with no errors but when I tried to use the XPI I got the following error while starting Firefox after installing the extension. ../run-mozilla.sh: line 451: 1912 Segmentation fault "$prog" ${1+"$@"} Following are the errors that I encountered and somehow got passed them don't know if that was the correct way to resolve them or not. My .mozconfig file looks like this: (in mozilla directory) mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRC...

Web resources about - What a pity that there is no linux 64bit build of firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...