we need you as you needed us

Name:    Ivan
Product: Firefox

Comments:
hey Firefox is awesome and beats IE... all of us gladly downloaded it to
brake a world record... now we ask you to help us in stoping the
cancellation of a great TV show, im sure Mozilla has some Stargate fans...

please come and sign your names in...

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

..
    Michael Humphreys: I support this petition.
   Abelardo Canaan: I support this petition.
   Joseph Tentallini: I support this petition.
    Mick Green: Why stop the best show on Tv?
    Brendan Fisher: I support this petition.
   Reina Lopez: I support this petition.
    Ivan Diaz: I support this petition to save SGA!
   Robert Richardson: I support this petition.
   Robert l: I support this petition. and this is the best show since SG-1
    Patrick Mott: I support this petition. This show should not join the
list of sci-fi shows canceled too early
    Aaron Cluck: I support this petition.
    David Walters: I support this petition.
   Iain McCalman: I support this petition. PLEASE do NOT end SGA PLEASE
    Darek Skalecki: I support this petition.
    Craig Smith: I support this petition.
    Meghan MacKenzie: I support this petition

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ivan

Firefox needs feedback
Name: Davide Email: castelvecchiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox needs feedback Comments: These days, software updates seem to make software worse. Firefox got caught in the Apple-led anti-featurism fad, which means that the software gets less and less customizable with every version. From now on, I am not downloading new versions any more. By the way a usability issue: Firefox.com seems written by developers for developers. It is very hard to find this feedback page. On the Firefox.com home page, there seems to be no way for users to send feedback to devel...

I want I want I want, I need I need I need
Beyond &^%@#$* cool! http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/ Ted Novak TRA#5512 Hey �: > cool! With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me spinning. -- Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain) > With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until > it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me > spinning. Eh. That could be its own fun LOL. -- Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows. ...

I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED!
Name: Wayne Lee Email: waynerleeatyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED! Comments: This is awesome. The comparison between this and IE7 is like night and day. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Need feedback to install firefox in my computer
Name: Zully A. Weidisch Email: zweidischatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Need feedback to install firefox in my computer Comments: I need support to install fire fox in my computer... Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; GTB6; SIMBAR={795BCC81-27BA-491D-A1F5-FF17B07F9982}; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Needs that perhaps others need too
Name: Bruce Lockert Email: bclockert_at_netscape.net Product: Firefox Summary: Needs that perhaps others need too Comments: I have recently used Firefox. The Microsoft IE6 kept getting viruses, ad/spy, and keyloggers. I have antiviruses and webroot; however, relatives click stuff they should not click when I am not at home. Sneaky! Trashes the computer too! The Firefox does not get as much problems; however, same relatives have figured out how to do it again. The best cannot protect you from yourself or others using the same computer unless you and they honestly use it ...

needed for Firefox
Name: LJ Owen Email: ljowen123atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: needed for Firefox Comments: I would like for there to be an option to block a specific website. In this case, myspace and it's variations. I've not found any way of being able to do so. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

need firefox
Name: menno Email: mennofranzenatlivedotnl Product: Firefox Summary: need firefox Comments: i can't run internet explorer on my computer so i need a other browser Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; nl; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Need Help/Need a Solution
I have a customer of mine who has a program that the database runs constantly on their NT server. The NT server is scheduled to do a backup of selected files each night on a tape drive. The problem is that since the database is opened, it is not getting backed up. I have heard that there is a product out there (freeware or possibly it needs to be purchased) that takes a snapshot of the database and saved so that it is backed up with the regularly scheduled backup. Is this dbbackup.exe and how does it work? What do I need to do that implement this on a Windows NT 4 Server? Ple...

Need your feedback
Hello all, I want some input from you folks on a problem and the solution that we're proposing. This is related to QP metrics, a new feature in 15.0, whereby we can capture all queries in an application into a system catalog along with all kinds of execution metrics. The problem is that this causes catalog bloat and we may run out of space. One obvious thing is to filter out what we want to store. It may not be appropriate to save "low cost" queries. The problem is how do we define "high cost" queries. The metrics that we have are: - exec time (mi...

need firefox
Name: eddie kraft Email: eddiekattmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: need firefox Comments: Don't know how to do this Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

what firefox needs
Name: jeffdewe Email: jeffdeweatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: what firefox needs Comments: Hi I'm a firm firefox user and i also make my own version of Puppy Linux and i include firefox with the Operating system, we have had terrible issues with flash, And Java is way overblown in size, Puppy Linux whole distro is 90MB including seamonkey suite, and when you look at 60MB just for Java thats a bit overblown, If possible please try to find a java plugin just for firefox that is at a reasonable size, also I think it would be great if firefox came up with there own o...

You need to clearly reassure us before we download the new Firefox browser.
Name: Ronald M. Chavin Email: rmchavinathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: You need to clearly reassure us before we download the new Firefox browser. Comments: You need to clearly reassure us BEFORE we go ahead and download the newer version of Firefox browser that we do not need to uninstall our existing version of Firefox browser. Reassure us that all of our bookmarks, options, and preferences memorized by our existing Firefox browser will not be erased or altered in any way by the download process. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windo...

Feedback
Name: Aaon Email: AARONDELANEY83atYAHOOdotCOdotUK Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback - needs Comments: I chose FF over IE and really wanted to use it as my only browser, however it just did not deliver. Straight to the point: 1. I primarily want viewing space, more web page less border and bars. 2. It was difficult to adjust viewing space and Chrome has the best viewing area - more web page less browser. 3. It was not easy to select Google UK as my search add on. Fix this and it would be great. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Tride...

Need some feedback
I've added a new security system to the SMTP server that's built into WebBBS. The new system will bounce email back to the send that has attaches which certain dangerous file extensions. Can anyone suggest file extensions that I do no currently have listed below that I should add? Illegal File Extensions Control File currently contains: ade adp bas bat chm cmd com cpl crt exe hlp hta inf ins isp js jse lnk mdb mde msc msi msp mst pcd pif reg scr sct shs shb url vb vbe vbs wsc wsf wsh The illegal file extension detection system al...

Web resources about - we need you as you needed us - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The victims of the San Bernardino shooting
Fourteen people lost their lives when two heavily armed shooters sprayed bullets into a holiday party in San Bernardino, California on Wednesday ...

Penrose Studios’ ‘Rosebud’ Is A Breakthrough for Mobile Virtual Reality
From Sundance to your phone, San Francisco-based virtual reality storytelling startup Penrose Studios is set to make waves. Penrose Studios, ...

Brands, Platforms, The Live Video Labyrinth And How Everyone Can Win
With Periscope and Meerkat being two of the breakout stars of this year’s SXSW, and Snapchat serving as the primary engagement tool for Hillary ...

ISIS BLITZ: RAF blasts Daesh in six days of conflict - Latest News - Breaking UK News & World News Headlines ...
WHILE Britain waited to hear whether it will bomb Syria, the RAF revealed what six days of...

Groups Appeal Suspension of Federal Oil, Gas Drilling Rules
Environmentalists appeal suspension of federal oil, gas drilling rules until lawsuit outcome

‘Batman v Superman’ Trailer Breakdown: Every Little Geeky Detail You May Have Missed
Last night, a new trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice arrived and the internet reacted accordingly. By exploding. Today, we have sorted ...

Top Apple insider confirms a new 4-inch iPhone is coming in early 2016
We heard rumors earlier this week about Apple planning to release a new 4-inch "iPhone 6c" in February 2016 but we didn't give them that much ...

Pentagon Approves Women in All Military Roles, Including Combat
This is pretty big news: Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said Thursday he will formally end the Pentagon's ban on women serving in combat jobs.... ...

Google announces massive clean energy purchase
Google today announced it will purchase 842 megawatts (MW) of clean energy, nearly a doubling of the power it's purchased to date and taking ...

Hawaii Revokes Permit To Build 30-Mtr. Advanced Telescopic – Ideal Location To Stargaze Is Also Sacred ...
Hawaii has revoked the permit to build a huge telescope. The ideal location to stargaze on which the telescope was to be built is considered ...