videos not playing on Firefox

Name:    Emma
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Ever since I downloaded the new version of Firefox videos have not been
playing properly for me. These are from several websites including
youtube and megavideo. The videos will load and play about 1/10 of the
video and then freeze. No matter what I do (waiting to load more,
refreshing) it will not play more than that small portion. I'm not sure
if this is a result of Firefox but I cannot think of any other
explanation since it is occurring on multiple sites.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Emma

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox In Motion
Check it out, from the SpreadFirefox Marketing Team: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8a2rm_firefox-in-motion -- Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion www.ufaq.org Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support ...

Playing videos in Firefox
Using WinXP Home and Firefox 3.6.12. What program do I need to have installed to play video from Cnn.com? On 09.11.2010 15:44, John Barton wrote: --- Original Message --- > Using WinXP Home and Firefox 3.6.12. What program do I need to have > installed to play video from Cnn.com? > > Usually Adobe Flash - http://www.adobe.com/downloads => Get Adobe Flash (button) -- *Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion* www.ufaq.org Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Flock - Thunderbird John Barton wrote: > Using WinXP Home and Firefox 3.6.12. What program ...

Videos do not play under Firefox
Name: Marc Email: southbound_mailatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Videos do not play under Firefox Comments: Videos from Youtube, dailymotion or other websites (elmundo.es, a spanish newspaper for instance) are not playing. The video loads, plays around 5 seconds and stops. No sound is audible. Nevertheless the video fully loads meaning I can move the cursor forward and start playing again, five seconds will show and the video stops again and still no sound. To sort this inconvenienve, I swith to the IE rendering engine that I have installed under FFox. All works ba...

videos not playing correctly in firefox
I have been having a problem for a while where videos that use flash, i.e. youtube, will not play right. They sometimes don't come up, just show a blank part on the screen where the video should be. A lot of times they play as though they are in fast forward. Logging out and back in occasionally fixes it temporarily, as does restarting if that doesn't work, but it happens so much that is a real pain. Any ideas? -- hito_kiri ------------------------------------------------------------------------ First establish if this is happening in other browsers. Konquere...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

firefox not able to play videos
Hello , I am not able to play videos on my firefox - mozilla , I m on ubuntu . I am trying to play videos on youtube , It says " Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player <http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer/>." I installed adobe - flash player on my system as install_flash_player_10_linux.deb from adobe web site . even it doesn't work. This is very general problem . Can Somebody guide me . ?? ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

cannot use firefox to play video
Name: marvia Email: rowenamoratyahoodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: cannot use firefox to play video Comments: I cannot use firefox to play movies on the following site www.video.onlinenigeria.com.used to be able to do so with earlier versions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

video doesnt play in firefox
Name: Wm. Hopkins Email: wchopkinsatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: video doesnt play in firefox Comments: The CBS website for some reason causes video clips to call up Real Player in Firefox. But no image displays. Only the audio works. I have never liked Real Player, as the insufferable thing invokes so much other adware and installs itself as the default, and generally is a damned nuisance. I don't like software vendors who pull this kind of trick. I like it even less when they fail to work in the process. The combination of sneaky, not working, an unabl...

Video does not play in Firefox 3
Name: Derek Elrod Email: adminatderekelroddotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Video does not play in Firefox 3 Comments: Video at this URL plays perfectly in Internet Explorer, however it will not play and the player doesn't even show up in Firefox 3. http://www.paparazzophotography.com/gallery/5017017_cgspK#301091793_JK4YW-A-LB Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Videos are not playing in Firefox 3
Name: Jordan P Email: jcp411atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Videos are not playing in Firefox 3 Comments: In short I've been seeing an increasing problem with videos playing in Firefox 3. I haven't exactly pinned it down but what happens is the video plays without sound for about 2 seconds without sound and then freezes (this happens on YouTube as well as other video sites, may be specific to Flash, but don't know for sure). When you fast forward into the video it plays but still with no sound. Opening the same site/video with IE or Opera has no problem...

problem playing a video with firefox
Hellow, I can not see the video from this site: 'LiveSkipper.com - Challenge Real Skippers' (http://www.liveskipper.com/) I get the error: An error occurred, please try again later. I asked at the forum page and other users tell me that you can see properly. Using opensuse 11.2 with gnome and firefox 3.6.3 installed mozilla repository. Thank you. -- jony127 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [QUOTE=jony127] Hellow, I can not see the video from this site: 'LiveSkipper.com - Challenge Real Skippers'...

Web resources about - videos not playing on Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

List of Japanese role-playing games by genre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Banks playing key role in reporting transactions with suspected terrorism links, Austrac says
Australia's financial intelligence agency Austrac is monitoring the financial DNA of those Australians likely to transfer money to fund Islamic ...

BBC iPlayer is now playing on the new Apple TV
... integrated App Store, leading Apple to market it on the premise that apps are the future of television . BBC iPlayer BBC iPlayer is now playing ...

Synopses of movies playing the week of Dec. 11-17
Synopses of movies playing the week of Dec. 11-17 Bend Bulletin 111 minutes. (PG-13). — Ann Hornaday, The Washington Post. “Coming Home” — ...

Seahawks Soaring to Playoffs with Russell Wilson Playing Best Ball of His Career - Bleacher Report
Not too long ago, more than a few pundits (including this one) were throwing dirt on the Seattle Seahawks . There wasn't going to be any third ...

Thee Oh Sees releasing new single "Fortress" (listen), playing benefit shows in L.A. this week w/ Fuzz ...
by Bill Pearis photo: Thee Oh Sees @ Levitation 2015 (more by PSquared) Thee Oh Sees will release a new single, "Fortress," on February 12 via ...

There's an app war on the horizon — and Uber is playing the field
There's a new app war on the horizon. Work chat app Slack may get all the press , but Atlassian, the profitable $5.7 billion Australian company ...

Animal's Playing In Snow For First Time
Submitted by: (via The Dodo ) Tagged: dogs , snow , Cats , Video , animals Share on Facebook

Draymond: 'No pressure, we're just playing basketball, having fun'
... Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Draymond: 'No pressure, we're just playing ...

Rdio marches to death playing the high notes
Rdio made the date of its demise official this morning. The streaming music service as we know it will cease to exist on December 22 — just six ...