Version 3.5.7 Error at Windows XP startup

Name:    Martin M.
Email:   stuffyatgmxdotat
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When starting the Computer Firefox generates application errors shown in
the log file as:

Fehlgeschlagene Anwendung firefox.exe, Version 1.9.1.3642,
fehlgeschlagenes Modul unknown, Version 0.0.0.0, Fehleradresse 0x24087c1e.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Martin

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5.7 crashes frequently in Windows XP Pro
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.7 crashes frequently in Windows XP Pro Comments: There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason, but ever since Firefox 3.5.6 was upgraded to 3.5.7 it has been crashing multiple times DAILY! It does not crash on the same site twice (unless I try to restore a previous session, which I no longer do). I also don't remember giving my permission for it to upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.5.7, and do not have the "automatically apply updates" checked. Perhaps I accidentally clicked a button to give it permission to do so. Brows...

geolocation missing in firefox beta 3.5 newest version for windows xp
Name: lincoln Email: linc90atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: geolocation missing in firefox beta 3.5 newest version for windows xp Comments: ive checked and even the string for enabling and disabling it is missing Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox version 3.5.3 runs obsolete QuickTime 7.6.3
Name: Orlando Smith Email: rolandxsenseiatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 3.5.3 runs obsolete QuickTime 7.6.3 Comments: Dear Mozilla: I run Mac OS X, version 10.6.1, which uses QuickTime 10.0. Once QuickTime 10.0 is install, OS X will not let you install the latest update for QuickTime 7, which is 7.6.4. This is a problems because QuickTime 7.6.4 has performance and security enhancement that QuickTime 7.6.3, which is the current plug-in for Firefox 3.5.3, does not have. How do you intend to upgrade the QuickTime plug-in for Firefox 3.5.3 to the either...

FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7
Name: Fede R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7 - Firefox won't reopen any windows after all windows are closed Comments: If one closes all active Firefox windows, Firefox will stay open (as indicated by the white dot under the dock icon), but won't respond to New Window (command-N) or New Tab (command-T) commands. In order to open a new window, one has to manually terminate and relaunch the app. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; it; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozil...

firefox 3 beta 3 error with windows xp
Name: Ricky Poe Email: floatingeagleatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 error with windows xp Comments: Hi, I keep getting the same error from fire fox 3 beta 3 in windows xp pro. I have for your benefit the error message and the information from the windows error reporting text that is normally sent to miro$oft. see post below I did not allow this error to be reported to micro$oft because I feel it to be corporate espionage and ways to find out what other companies are working on. Oh and I did not get this error with firefo...

Firefox 3.5.5 not working in windows 7
Name: Pradeep Email: pradeephitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 not working in windows 7 Comments: i downloaded and installed firefox 3.5.5 but it is not working in windows 7. the task manager is showing that firefox is running but i cant find browser opening Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if yo...

Windows 7 64-bit and Firefox 3.5.5
Name: Travis Dockweiler Email: tdockweileratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows 7 64-bit and Firefox 3.5.5 Comments: I recently installed Windows 7 and spent about a week trying to figure out why explorer was crashing. I temporarily replaced 3 pieces of hardware and did many reinstalls without any luck. On message forums i've been told to try to remove Firefox 3.5.5 and downgrade to an old version. Since i've removed 3.5.5 and installed 3.0.15 it's been crash free. The problem is only due to enabling private browsing. This makes explorer.exe cras...

Firefox 3.5.5 not working in Windows 7 Ultimate
Name: Ranabir Ghosh Email: ranabirdotghoshatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 not working in Windows 7 Ultimate Comments: I was using Firefox for a long time withmy old desk top with Windows XP Professional SP3 and HP Laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium without any problem other than infrequent crashes. I have very recently puchased a new desktop computer with Windows 7 Ultimate. I installed Firefox 3.5.5 and imported my book marks from my laptop. The first time it is working fine. After closing and reopening Firefox it is not loading any webpa...

Firefox 3.5.7 is shown downloading even though I am running 3.5.7
Name: Email: burnsidetechnicalatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.7 is shown downloading even though I am running 3.5.7 Comments: This new version of Firefox seems to be "broken" as it keeps trying to download itself even though the version running is 3.5.7. I have reverted to Google Chrome to avoid prolonged delays in loading some sites because of this "new" feature. I am running Windows XP Professional Ver 2002 SP3 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro T2400 @1.83GHz !GB of RAM Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB...

Firefox 3.5.5 disappearing suddenly O/S WIndows XP
Name: Email: hfz_3atyahoodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 disappearing suddenly O/S WIndows XP Comments: Many Firefox users are experiencing a problem where Firefox suddenly disappears. As a result they have to switch to other browsers e.g. Google Chrome etc. I believe I have found the cause. My problem began after I installed Kapersky 2010 Internet Suite. By clicking the my security zone tab on the Kapersky main page, I found that Firefox was listed in the Safe Run (Sand Box), after I deleted the icon for Firefox from this box, the problem went away....

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Web resources about - Version 3.5.7 Error at Windows XP startup - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Authorized King James Version - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title page to the 1611 first edition of the Authorized Version Bible by Cornelis Boel shows the Apostles Peter and Paul seated centrally ...

Donald Trump accidentally calls right wing’s version of “religious liberty” exactly what it is: power ...
... make appeals to “religious freedom” they’re advocating for a restoration of lost privilege . Unlike his opponents’ more subtle version of Christian ...

Oculus is sending developers the finished version of its virtual reality headset
Oculus is sending developers the finished version of its Rift headset, according to a blog post . The shipments, which will be made this week, ...

How Spider-Man's New Costume Will Be Different Than Previous Versions
We know that Spider-Man will make his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut next year in Captain America: Civil War , and though we don't know what ...

Evernote Shutting Down Support for Clearly, Evernote for Pebble, and Versions of Skitch
Evernote announced that they will be ending support for multiple functions yesterday, bringing what is virtually a demise to Skitch for Windows, ...

Ciena to Offer Commercial Version of ONOS SDN Operating System
The company in the first quarter 2016 will launch Blue Planet ONOS to help service providers embrace SDN and NFV for their data centers.

How Did Basketball End Up With Four Versions (And Counting) Of One Stat?
... usage rate is, or should be, or how it is calculated. Many analytics-minded observers don’t even know there are different, competing versions ...

The 11 Biggest Differences Between the Book and Movie Versions of The Force Awakens
Many movie novelizations are surprisingly different than the actual movies. The original Star Wars had a book version that was weirdly different ...

This 8-Bit Version of the Original Star Wars Trilogy Is Way Better Than the Prequels
CineFix’s 8-bit movie series are always good but this one on the original Star Wars trilogy is especially awesome because for each movie, the ...

'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Meet The New Stage Versions of Harry, Ron and Hermione
Casting for the upcoming play, featuring middle-aged versions of your favorite wizards, was announced, with opening night set for July 30 at ...