Use of "page redirect" / "reload" - Options

Name:    Michael Turner
Product: Firefox

Comments:
In the TOOLS - OPTIONS - ADVANCED - ACCESSIBILITY is an option to check,
or uncheck, whether or not to be notified when Firefox detects a page
reload/redirect. When this option is checked, all reloads/redirects (for
the most part) are flagged and the user needs to either ALLOW or cancel
the notification (bar). When ALLOW is selected the user is usually
connected with the page/site desired. Some, but not all, pages/sites,
when ALLOW is selected, the Firefox notification bar continues to
reappear. I would like to suggest that 1) when ALLOW is selected that
the page/site is automatically added to a list (as an exception) such
that the notification is no longer flagged for that page/site. Or 2) in
the TOOLS - OPTIONS - ADVANCED - ACCESSIBILITY that an "EXCLUDE" or
"EXCEPTIONS" option be added to allow the user to manually add any
page/site to the list. This exclude/exceptions list would allow the
option of notifying the user when a reload/redirect is detected only
those pages/sites that have not been added to the exceptions list thus
allowing for better security rather than a blanket "allow all" or
"notify" on all reloads/redirects. And the user may make a decision as
to whether or not to add a particular page/site to the exceptions list.
Firefox does have exceptions lists for other options such as POP-UPS,
notification. So ... why not the same for page/site reloads/redirects?
Just a thought. Thanks for listening.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Michael

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Firefox" or "Gecko"
Hi, In a lot of places in MDN, like in https://developer.mozilla.org/En/DOM/Attr#Deprecated_properties_and_methods one can see a mention of "Starting in Gecko 7.0 (Firefox 7.0 / Thunderbird 7.0 / SeaMonkey 2.4)...". What is in parens is generated by a template. This was relevant when Gecko/Firefox numbers where different, but I'm wondering if this is necessary anymore for webdev-oriented documentation. I think that since Firefox 4, it would be relevant to just write "Starting in Firefox 7..." (even the ".0" can be dropped I think). This i...

"-" not "_"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

double quote

"Me" is better than "You"

"To" and "From" missing

replace the "." with a ","

"Page Inherits" , "Namespace" , "Register TagPrefix" , & "Assembly"
Hi,         I'm just start learning web matrix, can anyone explain to me about the "Page Inherits" , "Namespace" , "Register TagPrefix" , & "Assembly"  Thanks you~~          Most of the information you are asking you can get definitions from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconPage.asp linkHope it helps!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks a lot! :)...

"JROC" / "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ"
I just started a new contract and the tech lead told me that he wanted me to become familiar with something called "JROC" (among some other tools). I've been searching the web and I haven't found any dev tool called "JROC." Based on the name of the tool, it sounds like it encapsulates some javascript functionality. I have tried searching for different spellings - "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ" but I haven't found any matches. Have you ever heard of a dev tool by this name?...

Web resources about - Use of "page redirect" / "reload" - Options - mozilla.feedback.firefox