Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox!

Name:    Phillip Bugg
Email:   phillip_buggatcomcastdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am having trouble with FireFox 3.5.3. I download and install and
sometimes it works, but after it loads a security update it is unable
to connect to the internet.

I have uninstalled and re-installed several times thinking the problems
was with my computer, but apparently there is an incompatibility
somewhere in the system.

My computer is an HP desktop running Vista Ultimate (64bit) OS. I
believe it may also be causing other problems as well.

Until I know that this problem has been resolved I will be forced to
use Internet Explorer. Any help you might provide would be most welcome.

phillip_bugg@comcast.net

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MS-RTC EA 2; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Phillip

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

How do I update Firefox 3 Beta 5 to Firefox 3.01?
Hello! Using KDE 4, with OpenSuSE 11. How do I update to the latest version of firefox? Please tell me! Thanks in advance, Panarchy -- Panarchy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Simply complete the following: Add this repository to YaST*: 'Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0' (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0/) (Click and then copy the URL from the address bar in the new tab) To update Firefox: - Open YaST Package Manager - Enter the root password when pr...

When updating from 3.0.15, Firefox updated to 3.5.4 instead of 3.5.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: When updating from 3.0.15, Firefox updated to 3.5.4 instead of 3.5.5 Comments: Possibly by design, but when autoupdating from 3.0.15, Firefox updated to 3.5.4 instead of 3.5.5. I would assume this is known, but it seems strange and was the case across a wide number of systems that I updated today. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
Name: Ralph Campbell Email: ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Comments: When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a partial page on the left side of the screen. The rest of the sceen is the previous site. I am unable to open the left side of the screen to a full page (howwever I can delete it.) This makes the browser pretty much useless. Also the previous history was lost during the change. Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!! ...

Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon
Name: Jose Miguel García Murcia Email: joseatlyonsoftdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon - Minimizar Firefox 3.5 como trayicon Comments: Hello. Firefox 3.0 could minimize to trayicon with a componet. The newest version (3.5) can't. I think this is worse. -- Hola. Firefox 3.0 podía minimizarse como un trayicon mediante un componente. La nueva versión (3.5) no es capaz de hacerlo. Yo pienso que esto es peor. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5.2, Firefox 3.6, and all that
Hi, I wanted to give you guys an update on what the project plan looks like: The next release is Firefox 3.5.2. We're intending to use that milestone for the automatic major update, i.e., people will get this update offer without asking for it. Thus, now is a good time to press your favorite buttons and get the feedback you got on 3.5 and 3.5.1 into the 1.9.1 tree and in 3.5.2. The timeline for 3.5.2 is an early August release. I don't have a tree closure date for you yet, so "the earlier, the merrier". The next big thing is Firefox 3.6. That's rough...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

Web resources about - Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox! - mozilla.feedback.firefox

HOW TO: Disable Audio Alerts When Facebook Users On Desktops Receive Notifications
Facebook users who are suddenly being blitzed with ping sounds when they receive notifications while accessing the social network via desktops ...

How do I disable the video autoplay? - Facebook-Hilfeforum - Facebook
Stop the video autoplay! Give an option to disable! STOP! STOP!

Facebook Temporarily Disables Phone, Address Sharing and Aims to Increase Clarity
Following intense backlash from the press, Facebook has temporarily disabled the newly added ability for users to share their mobile phone number ...

Sitelinks Wont Disable - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More at www.seroundtable.com/archives/018695.html

How to Disable Facebook Places - YouTube
Learn how to disable places on Facebook altogether or just change your settings for better privacy. For more details, see http://lifehacker. ...

Java Warning - PC users told to disable Java - Security Flaw
Despite a fix, US authority continues to recommend users disable Java in their browsers.

US DOT: Auto makers should disable in-dash electronics when cars are moving
Automobile makers should prevent drivers from using their in-vehicle electronic devices to browse the Internet and send text messages while their ...

Java Hack - Experts Urge PC Users To Disable Java - Security Flaw
... update to address a critical flaw in its widely used Java program after the US Department of Homeland Security urged computer users to disable ...

Java Hack - Experts Urge PC Users To Disable Java - Security Flaw
A flaw in Java software is so dangerous that people should stop using it, security experts warn.

Green tea 'disables hypertension drug'
... the world's healthiest drinks and is renowned for staving off heart disease and cancer. But a Japanese-led study has found that green tea disables ...