Turning tabs into windows? in the firefox 3.5 beta not normal firefox

Name:    Bug Reporter
Email:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Randomly when I am going from tab to tab one of them turns into a window
and gets refreshed... it is extremely annoying when I'm playing pretty
much any game with its forum in another tab.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Bug