Trouble, trouble, trouble

Name:    Charles Fleming
Email:   charlesflmngatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am beginning to wish I had not downloaded Firefox 3. It hangs up, does
weird things, and it's even more problematic with YAHOO! than Firefox 2 was.

I appreciate all your efforts, and I can only wish that I were a
software brainiac like you guys, so I could fix this.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Charles

trouble
Name: Chris Casper Email: spidey2005_at_charter.net Product: Thunderbird Summary: trouble Comments: I tried to download the Beta version of Thunderbird & it ran into a problem while installing but continued to install but now I do not have an email program-it will not open. What the heck??? What do I do now? I am using Opera to get my mail. I have stopped using Firefox (which I really liked very much) because of all the problems I encountered. Will I have to stop using Thunderbird now too? Thanks for any help. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; W...

troubles
Name: Fred Miller Email: flee307_at_yahoo.com Product: Deer Park Summary: troubles Comments: I set downloads to go to My documents>downloads but they still save to desktop. Had trouble importing bookmarks from Mozilla 1.7 Had a bunch of empty (blank bookmars ie 100s). Had reload Deer Park and export Mozilla 1.7 bookmarks, import them to IE6, and import IE6 bookmarks to Deer Park. Needs a way to import svaed bookmark files exported to desktop. Fred Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+ ...

having trouble
im trying to install sigma dock from kde-look.org and i cant install through plasma. it says it doesnt exsit??? tar -xvf plasmoid.tar.gz doesnt work 'Howto KDE-Look.org' (http://www.kde-look.org/help/index.php?type=70) -- jakesq9c ------------------------------------------------------------------------ It seems that its a superkaramba widget, not a plasmoid. 1) Make sure that you have installed superkaramba from the repos. 2) Right click on desktop -> Add Widgets -> Install New Widgets -> Install from file -> Superkaramba -> and select ...

Trouble
I cannot get on line. Tried every thing in help and still to no = advantage I aqm using Windows XP. TIAFH Roy Babin On 3/8/2008 11:40 AM, ROY BABIN wrote: > I cannot get on line. Tried every thing in help and still to no advantage > I aqm using Windows XP. TIAFH > > Roy Babin Can you not get online just with Thunderbird or can you not browse the web as well? What kind of error message are you getting? Dave Pyles ...

trouble
Name: Adrian Email: adriandotstepniakatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: trouble Comments: Trouble with install Adobe Flash Player plugin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

A trouble
Hello... I am a beginner in Perl an I have a trouble, I am sure you are going to help me. Suppose I have a file with, for example, 10 lines, every one composed by a inferior value and a superior value and a string. Every inferior value is equal to superior value of the before line. On the other hand, I have other file with, for example, 1000 lines with a only column of values and I want to create another column here with the value of the string if the value of the column is between two values (inferior-superior) of the same line in the first file, I mean, it would be several con...

Having trouble.
Name: Margaret Shady Email: cooky1atgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Having trouble. Comments: Seems to be running very slow after you click something. Also I use roboform and that does not work with it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

trouble
Hi, I get an error when trying to start up Mozilla with new language pack: <menuitem id="menu_inspector" label="&inspectorTaskCmd.label;" ----^ <menuitem position="5" label="&venkmanCmd.label;" --^ How do I debug errors like this? [iow. what is this kind of errors' most likely reasons?]. Thanks for any help. -- Sincerely, H�vard Mork. H�vard Mork wrote: > Hi, > > I get an error when trying to start up Mozilla with new language pack: > > <menuitem id="menu_inspector" label...

trouble
Hi, I have problems. The following code produces an error only sometimes: For k = 1 to ll_upper For i = 1 To ll_items // the next line produces the error ls_mid = iol_items.item( i ).UserProperties( "mid" ).value If ls_mid = ls_mid[ k ] Then file://do something Exit End If Next Next The error is: Powerbuilder Application Error( R0035 ) Error calling external object function userproperties at line 19 in function X of object Y My questions are: Why is it happening? How can I respon...

troubles
Hi all, I'm Dego and I have some problem to installing modules. I've already installed DBI-1_20 on my system, and when try to install DBD::ODBC I get: -Version 0.28 of 'DBD::ODBC' is already installed -Remove it or use 'Verify --upgrade DBD::ODBC'. Then I try to lounch the demo: #!C:\Programmi\ActivePerl\bin\perl.exe use DBI; use CGI_Lite; $|=1; # ora dobbiamo cambiare il meccanismo # per leggere l'input dell'utente # l'input viene passato dal server http $cgi=new CGI::Lite; %form=$cgi->parse_form_data; $id=$form{id}; $dbh...

trouble
Name: yoi maraini Email: yoimarainiatfastwebnetdotit Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: trouble Comments: hi! have a happy new year!! often mozilla opens the navigator window at the maxumim size by itself: in other words, I have no way to jump directly to other pages... I don't know why moz does that, and how it can: so I can't resize the nav page... I tried to reinstall moz downloading it as new and throwing away the old one... nothing at all... (also Netscape made this) mac os 10.3.9 please, could you help me? thanks a lot! yoi Browser Details: Mozilla...

troubles
Name: pierce Email: pierceatgreenstarllcdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: troubles Comments: you should test your updates before releasing them to the public. My browser rebooted and now does not work. I rebooted the computer and still wont work. I am moving on to internet explorer. How many other people do you think this has happened to that didnt bother to write. You are loosing major market share because you cant didnt bother to beta test your update. Thanks for nothing. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.432...

trouble
Hi All, in my redhat6.2, i got this in qpsptpd log: @400000003ecde8762c511d9c "my" variable $plugin masks earlier declaration in same scope at lib/Qpsmtpd.pm line 81. @400000003ecde8771a947b44 Can't exec "/com/host": No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Sys/Hostname.pm line 109. @400000003ecde8771aa10634 Cannot get host name of local machine at lib/Qpsmtpd.pm line 31 I've install all : Net::DNS Mail::Address and Data::Dumper File::Temp please advice Thanks Aris ...

troubles
----------MB_8C973E6A2DE796F_CD4_CD84_mblk-r23.sysops.aol.com Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" hey all who may be concerned.. ive been having doppleganger firefox.exe processes in my task manager doing god knows what with anywhre from 15 to 130 megs of my ram. Just got he new update the other day, said somethign about memroy leakage or something, wondered if this might have been a holdover from that issue.. my 2 cents.. thanks dave ________________________________________________________________________ Check Out the new free ...

Web resources about - Trouble, trouble, trouble - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The Troubles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... in Northern Ireland which spilled over at various times into England, the Republic of Ireland , and mainland Europe . The duration of the Troubles ...

App Store - Temple Trouble
Get Temple Trouble on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

trouble - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
You can see him kneading the styrofoam peanuts he loves them so much...

"When Mitt Romney Came to Town" (Full Version - [Audio Trouble]) - YouTube
PLEASE NOTE: New upload with good audio is at: http://youtu.be/Ad_E8VXm4m0 (audio sync issues with the version you're on now were not apparent ...

Trouble is brewing for commodities
A combination of fundamental and monetary forces is depressing the entire range of resource commodities and is likely to lead markets to overshoot. ...

Cisco, IBM, HP in Trouble, Says Credit Suisse, As Cloud Moves Past Them
Credit Suisse ’s Kulbinder Garcha this morning offers up his notes from attending the cloud computing conference called Structure in San Francisco ...

Zenefits CEO responds to the rumors that his company is in trouble
... cost-cutting measures. We asked Conrad to address all of this stuff and he did. He thinks the reason why people have been looking for trouble ...

Baylor playoff hopes in trouble after Oklahoma
No. 12 Sooners end No. 4 Bears' 20-game home win streak; Stanford, LSU, Utah also fall in upsets; top 25 college football roundup

Tina Fey isn’t ‘worried’: ‘Getting in trouble with the Internet is not real’
... sew Barbie clothes to kill time. I try to base everything in some kind of truth. I don’t worry about what the Internet says. Getting in trouble ...

Earnings trouble for the S&P 500
Earnings per share look to drop for the first time since 2009. Larry McDonald of Societe Generale and Rich Ross of Evercore ISI discuss with ...