TOO SLOW SLOW SLOW

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I'm sending this because i have always been a Firefox user but recently
I have been disappointed in how slow or delayed it has become. at the
present time I have switched to usimg Google Chrome because of its quick
response time,however I often check back to see if this problem has
resolved. As present I don't see any improvement but I hope this issue
is addressed and resolved so I can return to Firefox. Thanks and Good
Luck!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Slow...slow...slow
What could be the cause to slow down the Netware server. Any command type on the console it takes quite sometime to execute. Sometime take couple of minutes. I had unload all the services & modules. I had run the RAID check consistency & vrepair, but no help. The server is installed with NW5.1 SP4 & running BM3.5 sp3 but i had unload the BM modules. William C. wrote: > What could be the cause to slow down the Netware server. > Any command type on the console it takes quite sometime to execute. Sometime > take couple of minutes. I had unload all the ...

slow, slow, slow!!!
Name: Phil Mishler Email: pmish20atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: slow, slow, slow!!! Comments: Just installed Firefox 3.6 beta 5. Three times I closed it out and reloaded. Each time it took 2 min. 15 sec. to load. Chrome takes 2 seconds. Guess which I will use. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (...

slow.....slow.....slow
Name: Jack Inyart Email: jackatmacinyartdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: slow.....slow.....slow Comments: I recently downloaded and installed FireFox 3. I am so very disapppointed in the product, in contrast to my previous experiences with FF2. Firefox 3 is so slow to load any page that I am seriously considering returning to either Internet Explorer or, if possible, removing FF3 and returning to FF2 if that would be possible. I have been running comparisons on "time to load" between FF3 and IE 7 and the IE 7 loads pages in about 1/10 to 1/5 the time that ...

Slow, slow, slow
Name: Joe Goddard Email: sgoddar1atsandotrrdotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Slow, slow, slow Comments: I just installed Firefox 3 beta 1. The start up is still painfully slow compared to Safari. Is this software "bloat"? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

SLOW SLOW SLOW
Name: Tom Horstman Email: th577atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: SLOW SLOW SLOW Comments: I have been a user for 2-3 years. It seams that each "new" version gets slower and slower to load the pages. The latest is the slowest. Just some feed back to think about. MS Explorer is now much faster than Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Slow slow very slow
Hi I have updated my opensuse 11.2 to 11.3. i use it on HP Laptop pavillion when the PC boot, i wait at least 5 min before to get kdm screen login i have look at the boot text console, and saw opensuse is block on line sm_notify " "idmapd" any idea ? i don't think is a nfs problem but ? regards -- Enthalpie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What is the output of: Code: -------------------- rpm -qa | grep courier-imap -------------------- and Code: -------------------- ...

slow slow slow
Name: Alex Fitzsimmons Email: monkeyboyfactoryatnetscapedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: slow slow slow Comments: Since the last batch of updates were released (2007) all my Mozilla software has started to experience painful opening procedures. What did you guys do? These programs now take forever to open. Sometimes it is more effective to shut it down and use the 2nd attempt to open the software. Mozilla is the ONLY program that has developed this problem. I am disappointed because it has driven my girlfriend (A Mac using Video/Visual artist) to go back to using IE. Now tha...

Slow slow slow
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Slow slow slow Comments: Firefox has gotten so slow as of late it's incredible. I've had switch back over to safari for some tasks just so I can say... look something up on IMDb. I still love you firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it...

Slow, slow, slow
Name: Joe Goddard Email: sgoddar1atsandotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Slow, slow, slow Comments: I just installed Firefox 3 beta 1. The start up is still painfully slow compared to Safari. Is this software "bloat"? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110903 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Slow slow slow
Name: Mathieu Product: eBay Companion Summary: Slow slow slow Comments: It makes my browser extremely slow!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 Hi Mathieu, Do you have many items on my eBay? If not, what other extensions do you have? Thanks! On May 9, 8:32 am, Mathieu <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Mathieu > Product: eBay Companion > Summary: Slow slow slow > > Comments: > It makes my browser extremely slow!!!!! > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5...

Slow, Slow, Slow....
For some unknown reason, Thunderbird is running as slow as molasses=92...Is there anything that can be done to speed the emailer up?? Thank You.. On 05/07/2011 10:26 AM, Navy wrote: > For some unknown reason, Thunderbird is running as slow as > molasses�...Is there anything that can be done to speed the emailer > up?? > > Thank You.. > This could be related to your other problem so take it one thing at a time. Under Help menu, open troubleshooting information and paste it to another post here. Might show something (BTW, while there, Opening Containing Fo...

slow slow slow #5
Name: Matt Product: Firefox Summary: slow slow slow Comments: I'm running version 3.5.8 and its horrifically slow at the moment. I'm on a macbook running snow leopard, and firefox regularly pulls 100% of my processor power for no apparent reason. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Slow, slow, slow #5
Name: Lucio Email: luciobrfatyahoodotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: Slow, slow, slow Comments: I had Firefox as my default browser. Now I have changed it to Internet Explorer 8, because I'm tired of sluggishness. And now I uninstalled it completely, after trying everything thas was suggested in many forums, sites and discussions. Firefox IS slower than IE8. I would like to know when, if ever, Mozilla is going to fix that big bug. I am (was) using version 3.6.10, so it is not a problem of old version. I used Firefox on Windows XP and also Windows 7, with same re...

slow slow slow #6
Name: Bob Email: rrsorslsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: slow slow slow Comments: Slow, slower, slowest.. OMG too painful Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 What the heck, I am about to delete from my system Was best, browser, now to painful Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 (CK-lockheed) Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

Web resources about - TOO SLOW SLOW SLOW - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Slow Food - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Slow Food is an international movement founded by Carlo Petrini in 1986. Promoted as an alternative to fast food , it strives to preserve traditional ...

Facebook User Growth Rate Slows In April, But Does It Matter?
According to the latest figures from comScore , Facebook’s user growth figures for April were down dramatically, with the social network up just ...

Facebook account VERY SLOW on all browsers - Facebook-Hilfeforum - Facebook
Access to FB account is EXTREMELY slow. So slow that most of th time cannot do anything; the "wait" mouse icon never goes away and FB does not ...

[...] Security Issues Could Force Facebook to Slow Down Product Development, Inside Facebook [...]
A rash of security bugs seem to have hit Facebook within the last several weeks, while a lot of debate continues over changes the company has ...

Slow News Day (@SlowSlownews)

Spread of WA fires slows
Blazes in Western Australia are slowing their spread thanks to calmer winds and better conditions. Video courtesy ABC News.

Uber, Lyft helped facilitate slow death of San Francisco’s largest taxi company
(credit: Alexander Russy ) San Francisco’s largest taxi company is on the verge of filing for bankruptcy protection, according to a leaked letter ...

Slow-mo video: A vacuum cleaner filled with gunpowder sucks up a lit cigarette
... vacuum cleaner to suck up a bunch of gunpowder and then had it roll over a lit cigarette. Even better: They filmed the whole sequence in slow ...

"Dying in slow motion": Videos show horror of Syrian town's starvation
The Syrian town of Madaya, caught in the crosshairs of civil war, has not received food supplies since October

This will slow auto sales growth
The expected expansion of shared vehicles will slow the growth of auto sales worldwide, according to a new study.