The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username for different sites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too.

Name:    Daniel
Email:   bossennewpatgarrifuliodotmailexpiredotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username to log on to two
different websites with different passwords, when I save the password on
one site, the one in the other site changes too.
I cannot save different passwords for same username on different sites.

Hope you can fix this.
Keep up the good work.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Daniel
7/3/2009 2:58:31 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

Firefox not saving passwords on a few sites
Name: Paul Koniar Email: pmkcmkatnconnectdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox not saving passwords on a few sites Comments: I have Firefox configured identically with exact same release levels and options on 2 PCs. On one PC, the passwords are always saved and automatically filled in for all sites requiring passwords. On the 2nd PC, two websites are having problems saving the password. Interestingly Firefox is saving the userid in both cases, but not the passwords on the 2nd PC. I have verified cookies enabled and pop-up windows blocked on both. There is one othe...

Using the Web Site Administartion Tool to give different user access to different parts of the site.
I'm building a website for a company that requires me to allow a vendor to login and only be able to view their parts to order. This same vendor may have 2 or three different views. For example. They must have a choice to view Simply Fashions and Discovery parts to order. When they login, their credentials will allow them to Select Discovery or Simply Fashions, because they make products for both. They would just click on one other logo. Is this possible wiith the Web Site Administration Tool or would I have to make a database to connect to. If so can you point me in the right directions. Th...

3.5 Beta 4
Name: Per S. Email: ccc44414atvipdotcybercitydotdk Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5 Beta 4 - Not able to change case of Userid saved with Password for a site Comments: In a html login page for a site i entered. Userid: snowman@site.com Password: some-pw and asked FF 3.5 Beta 4 to remember password (and userid) for the site. Unfortunately the Userid should have been SNOWMAN@site.com (first part uppercase), but when i enter SNOWMAN@site.com in a new logon attempt FF just replaces it with snowman@site.com before the form is submitted. The workaround is to remove the site from...

Differences in Site->Site, Client->Site
We have a Site->Site VPN set up between a main office server and a branch office server. NW6SBs and BMEE 3.6, ADSL connection to internet for VPN. Runs great, no problems, ping shows about 117ms over the VPN. I have set up a Client->Site VPN from home office to main office server, using the BM 3.7 VPN client on an ADSL connection. It connects, I login, all the other good stuff, but the performance of applications over the Client->Site VPN is much worse than the Site->Site. Ping over the Client->Site VPN shows about 120ms, almost the same as the Site->Site. ...

Firefox 3.5.5: When i right click a URL to open in a new tab, the new tab address bar still reflects the old site address.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5: When i right click a URL to open in a new tab, the new tab address bar still reflects the old site address. Comments: Open firefox, go to google and search for some thing. Among the results, right click on any result and select open in new tab. The new tab opens with the target site but the address bar does not show the new site URL, it still shows, google.com. Similarly, when i hover the cursor on any result in google search result page status bar of firefox does not show the URL of the result. I notice the same behavior on m...

site to site VPN with one static IP and one dynamic
I would like to know if it is possible to do a site to site VPN using Bordermanager 3.6 (the version that comes with SBS 6.0), on both locations. One location has a static IP address and the other one is dymamic. One additional problem I have is that both these Bordermanager servers are behind a NAT device. Can this be done? Thank you. Bob Harpur wrote: > One additional problem I have is that both these Bordermanager servers are > behind a NAT device. This is your show stopper for sure. Can't do that with BM36. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE Can this be done ...

Site designed using FireFox 3.5 looks bad on 3.6 on Windows 7
Name: Robert Email: publisheratnewsroom-magazinedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Site designed using FireFox 3.5 looks bad on 3.6 on Windows 7 Comments: Our site is at newsroom-magazine.com Looks beautiful on FF 3.5, but colors and features fail using the 3.6 beta (4) running under Windows 7. Chrome works fine in some functions. Opera works as expected ( which is good ). IE 7 looks as bad as FF 3.6 Opening our front page, and two Wordpress Admin pages ( Edit Post, Edit code, Dashborad ) generates about 310 errors. If I could copy them, I'd attache them to t...

site to site
We want to setup a site to site vpn with our child company for desktop support. We do not want them to be able to see or access our end of the vpn. Is this easily accomplished with BM 3.8? Thanks for your help. hi, > We want to setup a site to site vpn with our child company for desktop > support. We do not want them to be able to see or access our end of the > vpn. Is this easily accomplished with BM 3.8? > > Thanks for your help. yes. This was actually possible with previous versions of BM as well. In the case of BM3.8 you simply have to configure ac...

infinite loop at site, using firefox 3.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: infinite loop at site, using firefox 3.5 Comments: cannot go to previous page when at http://www.torrentreactor.net/find/electrical--network-analysis. backspace, alt-left arrow, or history->back will not produce expected transfer. some other sites also do this. history shows sometimes a double entry for the offending site, as if it calls another page. this situation is also encountered on MS IE. maybe a 'back but do not execute page' option would be a quick fix. Or, 'back to some point on the history stack' option. pres...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Two sites with one login base: how to save different profiles?
Please help!I would like to make two sites, but I want users to be able to use same username and password for both sites.I see that I can set in connection string properties of one Database in web.config files for each site. But what is strange for me:I set different user's properties for each site in web.config files. For example fot site 1 I have user property "position" in user profile, and for site two I dont have the property but I have "age".How would it be saved?Or what is common solution for saving profiles for two sites?  You can save the profiles...

CSS my Site changed if I use Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: usercast Email: nursaktiadhiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: CSS my Site changed if I use Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Helo..this is my first time I sent report to you. I'm from Indonesia. Last day, I download Firefox 3 Beta 4, and I try it. And I install this new Firefox, before I used Firefox2. Oh..Firefox 3 Beta 4 is faster, and fastest browser. its look like the new generation for web browser. No time to stop searching, yes cause in Indonesia it's have very limited bandwith transfer. But After use this Firefox 3 Beta 4, This bandwith looks like has bee...

Web resources about - The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username for different sites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

One-time password - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction. OTPs avoid a number of shortcomings that are ...

Oregon To Consider Bill Blocking Employers From Demanding Applicants’ Facebook Passwords
The Oregon House of Representatives will hear a bill Friday that would prevent employers from demanding that job applicants reveal their passwords ...

Keeping Passwords Secure
The Facebook Security team has always kept a close eye on data breach announcements from other organizations. Theft of personal data like email ...

New Facebook Security Features: One-Time Passwords, Security Info
Facebook has launched two new security features to help users stay in control of their accounts. Users can now receive a one-time password from ...

Keeper Password Manager gains fingerprint support and more for Marshmallow users
Keeper Password Manager, a great solution to keep your passwords safe, has been updated with support for the new features of Android Marshmallow. ...

Dashlane password manager updated with 3D Touch and iOS 9 features
AgileBits 1Password may be the preferred password management app of many iOS device users (including most of us here on AppAdvice). But the latest ...

Password-pilfering app exposes weakness in iOS and Android vetting process
Highlighting crucial weaknesses in Apple's and Google's processes for admitting new titles into their competing app stores, both companies have ...

Reasons to never rely on fingerprints over passwords
Touch ID and other fingerprint scanning technologies are wonderfully convenient additions to our smartphones that enable easy mobile payments ...

Some Amazon passwords may have been exposed— here's how to make your account as safe as possible
Amazon has sent an email to an unknown number of users warning them of a potential leak and forcing them to reset their passwords, Zack Whittaker ...

Deutsche Bank is considering killing passwords to making online banking safer
Deutsche Bank is considering scrapping traditional passwords in favour of thumbprint technology, facial recognition, and smart tech that knows ...