Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop - Intel 965 with Dual Core 2.4Ghz and 4GB RAM

Name:    George
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Occassionally when starting a new windows in firefox, the task bar will
flicker and corrupt.  Clicking on a non-firefox app which is fill screen
stops the flickering, then I can usally (not always) return to the
firefox tab and it is ok.
I am running latest Intel graphics drivers from Microsoft (released
yesterday)  Problem existed before and still exists.  Not really sure if
it is less frequent.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
George

Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0
Name: Rick Brazitis Email: brazitisatsilverlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Will Continue to use Firefox 2.0.0.20, not upgrade to Firefox 3.0 Comments: You require, if the user has Microsoft products, either Windows 2000, XP, or Vista. I use Windows 98SE. I have tried later Microsoft products, but the improvements offered do not justify the increase in Microsoft product control of "owners" (I used my Win98SE CD to put an OS on 12 PC's that a local non-profit was giving away to local smaller non-profits, after the local non-profit upgraded to XP and the PC&...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.10 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.10 and Firefox 2.0.0.2 are now available for Windows, =20 Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com). Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to Firefox 2 (http://www.getfirefox.com). Firefox 1.5.0.10 is available for =20 download from ...

Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0
Name: Kenneth Chen Email: kennethchen135athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 & Firefox 2.0 Comments: I've used the newest version of Firefox 3.0 & found not satisfactory to read Chinese language of Character Code "Traditional Big 5". The words overlap to each other & are difficult to read. Some websites of English language are still in the version of Firefox 2.0. So the lines of some part of the website are overlapping and are difficult to read in the version Firefox 3.0. The website of Westpac Bank www.westpac.com.au is an exa...

Firefox
For probably no more than a week I have been getting a strange problem with Firefox and google search. From time to time after entering a search into the search box on the google search page or clicking on a search result, the displayed page changes to my home page, about blank. I have not noticed this happen with anything other than the google search and search result pages. This evening google search became more or less unusable but there was no problem with bing. I do not have problems with this forum or any other web site I have not installed any google addons. Firefox does not...

Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17
Name: David Gens Email: david2thegreate-scapedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17 Comments: The css was verified using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and works just fine on the version 2 but not on version 3. I'll be glad to send you the css file and the the html files if you need them. If you could point me to any information as to the diferences in the two css engines I'll try to get you any information I can gleen Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Ge...

Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20
Name: Jack Werner Email: jndotwernerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Backed off firefox 3.0.5 to firefox 2.0.0.20 Comments: I upgraded to firefox 3.0.5 and lost functionality. My home page no longer "sticks" between repeated invocations of firefox. My Usernames don't "stick" either. With 2.0.0.20 I have this functionality. That is why I backleveled to it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expe...

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Unable to query Bugzilla 3.2.3 database using Firefox 3.0.10
I just upgraded to 3.2.3 from 3.0.6 and am having issues with queries using= Firefox. If I run a query using IE or Chrome, I get results returned. If I= run the same query in Firefox, I get no results. While this is not a block= er, it certainly is a problem if a developer is using Firefox. Everyone has= several browsers so again, this is not a blocker. Can anyone please give me some idea as to what the issue is and how to reso= lve it? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks John Richardson MCSE CCNA CCDA Senior Network/Systems Administrator jrichardson@twia.org<mailt...

Extensions, Accessibility, Firefox 2.0, and Firefox 3.0.
Hi All, Another year, another newbie question... I am updating my xpcom module in preparation for Firefox 3's release, and notice that when I build using the sdk from the cvs build, the following fails in Firefox 2.0.0.11 nsresult rv; nsCOMPtr<nsIAccessibleRetrieval> refp = do_CreateInstance("@mozilla.org/accessibleRetrieval;1", &rv); with NS_ERROR_NO_INTERFACE. but succeeds in Firefox 3.0b1. I know it works in Firefox 2.0.0.11, and below when I build it in yea olde firefox 1.5 sdk. I understand the interface in question has changed, I jus...

multiple tabs in firefox 2.0.7 and 2.0.8 do not function well while using MAC OS 10.4.8
Name: Hans van den Boomen Email: rommeligatchellodotnl Product: Firefox Summary: multiple tabs in firefox 2.0.7 and 2.0.8 do not function well while using MAC OS 10.4.8 Comments: After opening a new tab I only see an enpty screen and on the left a very small detail of the new tabscreen which i cann't enlarge. I encountered this problem on my MAC with OS Tiger version 10.4.8 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; nl; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta
Name: William Erasmus Email: williamerasmusatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta - Bookmarks Menu glitch Comments: Any website bookmarked does not appear on the bookmarks menu, but just in the "Recently bookmarked" list. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to se...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF
Name: mike Email: m_salantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF Comments: And the resulting PDF is a mess, it cannot be opened, and it gives no indication of damage until you try to open it. In other words, after crashing and restarting firefox several times, one can be left with a number of PDFs that are absolutely CRAP (one for each crash). There is a crash reporter which analyses this, but I am not a techie; parsing complaints seem to be ...

Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit)
Name: Daniel Ehrlich Email: drehrlichatpsudotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit) Comments: Is there a way to get Firefox 3.6 to open multiple windows on Windows 7 (64-bit). Under Windows XP Ctrl-N would open a new window. Under Windows 7 Ctrl-N opens a new tab. This is really annoying. Tabbed browsing is nice, but I need to seperate browser windows available too. Thanks, Dan Ehrlich From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta
Name: William Erasmus Email: williamerasmusatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta - Tab->Bookmark Toolbar glitch Comments: I don't know if this glitch occurs in any other operating system, but on the Windows 7 beta, I can't properly drag and drop a tab to the bookmarks toolbar menu. Instead, it creates a new window. Of course, this could be a glitch entirely due to Windows 7, but I'd like to stick with Firefox when the new OS arrives. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 has been perfect; Firefox 3 is a headache
Name: Hollis Denn Email: anchantedot00atattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.17 has been perfect; Firefox 3 is a headache Comments: My main machine has 2 installed, and it is a joy to use. My old machine went to Apple, for a last repair, under AppleCare (warranty). Since they wiped the hard drive, and installed many updates, incuding Firefox 3. Then, my new machine away, and l used 3. The "awesome bar", as others have said, IS NOT. And the bookmkarking, upon which l heavily rely, is VERY inferior, rendering the fox unfriendly. Even setting the h...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html. If you already have Firefox 1.5.0.x or Firefox 2.0.0.x, you will =20 receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This =20 update can also be applied manually by selecting =93Check for Updates=85=94= =20 from the Help menu starting later today. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Firefox =20= 1.5.0.11 Release Notes and the Firefox 2.0.0.3 Release Notes. -- Basil Hashem basil@mozilla.com Basil Hashem wrote: > As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update > process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now available for > Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://getfirefox.com. > > Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox users > upgrade to these latest releases. > > Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with secu...

Web resources about - Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop - Intel 965 with Dual Core 2.4Ghz and 4GB RAM - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Intermittent energy source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An intermittent energy source is any source of energy that is not continuously available due to some factor outside direct control. The intermittent ...

What’s the deal with intermittent fasting?
CAN you really increase your energy and lose excess fat just by changing when you eat? I think you can.

What’s the deal with intermittent fasting?
CAN you really increase your energy and lose excess fat just by changing when you eat? I think you can.

Health problems associated with intermittent employment undercut Jobactive emphasis on short-term work ...
People moving in and out of temporary or insecure work are at a hightened risk of health problems, with new research revealing an &quot;accumulation&quot; ...

Road-testing intermittent fasting
Going without food for a day; how hard can it be? Personal trainer, yoga teacher and food lover Cassie White shares her experience of intermittent ...

Intermittent Fasting Is The Latest "Fast" Diet Craze
For all those January dieters hoping to shed the holiday bulk, intermittent fasting, also known as IF, is all the rage. The trend was sparked ...

Here’s the fix for intermittent CUI errors following the 10.7.3 update
A number of users flooded Apple Support Communities forums following yesterday’s release of the Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 update to complain about ...

DIY Fix For Intermittent Audio From HTC Sensation Headphone Jack
It looks like the touchscreen isn't the only piece of hardware on the Sensation that works when it wants to. Posted today on XDA-Developers, ...

Some Users Experiencing Intermittent App Store And iTunes Outages
Update: The App Store and iTunes seem to be back to normal. We’re getting some reports of intermittent App Store and iTunes outages for users. ...

LED Cinema Display (27-inch): Intermittent loss of audio
You may notice that sound from an LED Cinema Display (27-inch) connected to a Mac intermittently becomes inaudible. In some circumstances, you ...