support for Windows 7!!

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
What's taking you guys ages to add support for 7? Why there's no cancel
button to cancel the downloading of updates for firefox?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist Comments: Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist. It is very annoying that it has not been done yet. Windows 7 was released in October, so are you wasting time or focusing on implementing other "more important features" such as accelerometer support? Comeon, that is useless for a lot of people. Pull your heads out of your asses and get back on track. Fix the essential, then perhaps add bloatware as accelerometer support. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Win...

When will Firefox support Windows 7 Aero functions
Name: Robert Klaproth Email: djrobsdatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When will Firefox support Windows 7 Aero functions Comments: When I use I.e. in Windows 7 it gives me a peek at all my open browser windows when I click on the IE icon down in the task bar. I can easily switch to an open browser window or close one right from my task bar. Will Firefox ever support these advanced functions from the Windows OS? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to re...

Opening new Firefox Window in Windows 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Opening new Firefox Window in Windows 7 Comments: Note for future versions. In Windows 7 when all windows of Firefox are closed except the downloads window, you cannot open a new Firefox window by clicking on the quick launch icon. You either have to right click on it or go through the start menu. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provid...

please let FireFox 3.5 final support the Windows 7 Taskbar (like IE8 does)
Name: Johan Compagner Product: Firefox Summary: please let FireFox 3.5 final support the Windows 7 Taskbar (like IE8 does) Comments: It would be very nice that FF3.5 can already tell the world that they are fully Windows 7 optimized... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1pre) Gecko/20090609 Firefox/3.5pre (pigfoot) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Windows Firefox and alternative shells supporting window rollup
Name: XZero867 Email: xzero450atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows Firefox and alternative shells supporting window rollup Comments: The basics of the problem are if an instance of Firefox is rolled up[so only the title bar is visible] and a new instance of Firefox is launched, you can only see the title bar, menu bar, and the buttons/address bar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Dual Booting Open SUSE 11.2 and Windows 7, Windows 7 not loading (Windows 7 installed first)
Hi everybody i know there may be many threads on this topic but I have researched and still cant seem to get Windows 7 working when the GRUB menu appears but Open SUSE 11.2 works fine.. This is the first time installing Open SUSE 11.2. I created two partitions (swap and Suse 11.2) in Windows 7 before installing Open SUSE 11.2. Open SUSE 11.2 automatically created an extra two partitions (one was swap and the other i guess is where SUSE was installed?), i should have gone into expert mode and left my original partitions but i decided to let SUSE do it and i deleted the partitions i...

Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta 7 practically unusable on Windows 7 Comments: I have been running Firefox 4b6 on my office computer for quite some time without too many issues (an occasional hang and some problems with acrobate reader). Beta 7, however, was practically unusable. If often stops responding to input, selects the wrong items from drop down lists and being generally slow. I had to go back to using the stable Firefox 3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendr...

Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit)
Name: Daniel Ehrlich Email: drehrlichatpsudotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit) Comments: Is there a way to get Firefox 3.6 to open multiple windows on Windows 7 (64-bit). Under Windows XP Ctrl-N would open a new window. Under Windows 7 Ctrl-N opens a new tab. This is really annoying. Tabbed browsing is nice, but I need to seperate browser windows available too. Thanks, Dan Ehrlich From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish...

Windows 7 support
Hi, from which version ZCM 10 ufficialy support Windows 7? Thank you. -- mauro_vaccari ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Windows 7 will also be supported as a managed device (except for > Personality Migration) in Update for ZENworks 10 Configuration > Management SP2 (10.2.2) or later. http://www.novell.com/documentation/zcm10/readme/readme_zcm1022.html#bndf8te -- jjader ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jjader;1931860 Wrote: > http://www.novell.com/docu...

Windows 7 support
Name: Victor Sandu Email: sandu_victorathotmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Windows 7 support Comments: This is an amazing product, the only way it would make it perfect in my opinion is if it got the same Windows 7 support that IE8 does. What I mean by this is to make all the tabs show up as new windows in the Windows 7 Superbar. The ability to close any tabs from the Superbar would make it so much more functional. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note ...

Firefox on Windows 7
Name: Hugh Hardie Email: hhardieatusadotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox on Windows 7 Comments: I am getting a lot of crashes in Win 7 public beta. How can I help find out what the problem is? Assuming you need help! Hugh Hardie Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - support for Windows 7!! - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Google Play Movies & TV updated w/ AirPlay support, cellular streaming, more
... TV app on iOS that bumps it to version 2.0.7910 and brings several new features. The update gives the app a refreshed interface, AirPlay support, ...

StarTech Launches USB Docking Station With UHD Display Support
... kind of connectivity you need, StarTech has a model to suit your equipment. It’s interesting too that the DisplayPort model will even support ...

Pixelmator for iOS updated with iPad Pro support, 3D Touch and more
... creatives . So its only natural for Pixelmator, a tried-and-true layer-based image-editing app for digital artists, to be updated with support ...

Patricia Arquette regrets claiming LGBT & minority groups don’t support feminism
... Arquette rallied women and later raised some haunches when she discussed up wage inequality. During her acceptance speech , for Best Supporting ...

Minecraft Wii U will support voice chat and keyboards, says report
Japanese eShop listing reveals a few features for Wii U version.

Zuckerberg uses Facebook to support Muslims
Mark Zuckerberg is using Facebook for the reason he created it to share ideas and opinions. Facebook 's co-founder and CEO said in a post on ...

Poll: Most Americans SUPPORT Republican Plan To Defund Planned Parenthood
Poll: Most Americans SUPPORT Republican Plan To Defund Planned Parenthood

Minecraft Wii U won't have GamePad inventory support, but it'll have a few other things
This week, we learned that Minecraft was coming to Wii U , and that it wouldn't feature GamePad inventory support basically, the only enticing ...

Chromecast Audio Gets Multi-Room Streaming, High-Res Audio Support
... shed, is receiving a big update this week with two major features. Actually, the update should start arriving today with hi-res audio support ...