Support for Firefox 2.0.0.20

Name:    Kathe Naples
Email:   knaplesattullydotk12dotnydotus
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am writing to ask that you consider supporting Firefox 2.0.0.20 for
those of us who are not able to upgrade.  I maintain an elementary
school computer lab and it is likely that we will not be fiscally able
to upgrade our iMacs from OS 10.2.8 in the near future.
Thank you for your time.

Kathe Naples
Computer Lab Teaching Assistant
Tully Elementary School
Tully, NY  13159

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Kathe
2/11/2009 5:53:02 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow