Style

Name:    Gabriel Rheault
Email:   leirbag666atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I think that the style of firefox could be better, but for everythinf
else, Good job

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Gabriel

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Feedback on feedback

feedback on Firefox,
Name: jannette Email: jalersatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox, Comments: %100 good Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Feedback and Firefox
Name: George Main Email: georgeatgeorgemaindotus Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback and Firefox Comments: Thank you for providing what had been a great web browser. I have two comments: 1. I searched for this feedback page for over a minute. The feedback link should be "front and center" on page one. 2. The latest version of Firefox 3.6.8 has greatly reduced performance. I use I.E. 8 now, because Firefox won't open some pages. For example Google "USCIS FOIA" and a link into the uscis.gov website will come up. Click on the link in Firefox, and the...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Chris Myers Email: msbcxheatatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: I just was writing an informal compliment to the folks behind Firefox. I wanted to state that I use Firefox in my everyday life, at work and at home. It has been great in many ways, and I definately appreciate the hard work that went into creating this product. More importantly, the company's "image" of creating free-open-ended is a phenominal thing to do. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) G...

Feedback for Firefox
Name: Abhishek Email: abhishekdotbelokaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox Comments: Hi, I worship Firefox, I cannot think life beyond this browser. I could not work on IE in office, so I got special permission from the admin to install Firefox. :) I always wanted to drop in to just say thanks. :) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! YOU ROCK!! Looking for more products from you guys ;) ALL THE BEST!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox feedback
Name: heath Email: raindog7atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: firefox feedback Comments: I LOVE the firefox! like, firefox is my other half! ;-) VERY friendly program! i am looking forward to new update in the future! Thank you so much, firefox! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback Firefox
Name: Stefan Constantin Email: kostas001atrdslinkdotro Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox Comments: I compared Firefox 2 with Firefox 3 beta5. Is much more faster. But I couldn't transfer all add-ons to New Firefox 3 beta5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

about firefox feedback
Name: raghu Email: raghu_raghu2atrediffmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: about firefox feedback Comments: superb one!!!! i have went on searching 4 this..thanks 4 this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Styles or not to styles?
Scenario is as follows:I use align="center" in a DIV tag to, well, align content to the center.  But when running the page I get a warning saying that align is outdated.  So I'm thinking that styles is a better way to go.I remove align from the DIV tag and go for the equivalent style in styles - something like: styles="text-align: center;" - don't remember the exact format now but then I use Web Deveoper to set styles so it should be no syntax error.Anyway, running the page in Internet Explorer 8 and I get no center align what so ever.  It'...

Firefox feedback
Name: Courtney Caudill Email: cvcaudillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I downloaded Apple's Safari yesterday because they advertised that it was faster than Firefox. I have XP and I found it to much slower than Firefox. The only problem I have with Firefox is a couple of site that stream radio when I click on listen live nothing happens. I have downloaded Java and enabled it. Thanks for your product. ...

Feedback about Firefox !
Name: N C TRI Email: arsenal0709atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback about Firefox ! Comments: I am who take Firefox web brower, and satisfy very muching with all the friends's product. Thank you very much! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Web resources about - Style - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style/Canada-related articles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is within the scope of WikiProject Canada , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Canada on Wikipedia. If you would like ...

Totes the Goat is set for endless, Qbert-style, hopping fun
... Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3, ‘The Last Place You Look,’ is out now on iOS . Mutant Mudds Totes the Goat is set for endless, Qbert-style, ...

Master & Dynamic MW60 wireless headphones offer style and performance
... rough handling. I do wish it allowed for subtle adjustments, though. As it is, you either have no adjustment or all the adjustment. As a style ...

Audi looking for Tesla-style, non-traditional way to sell EVs
Filed under: Green , Audi , AutoblogGreen Exclusive , Green Automakers , Electric Two Audi execs say that they respect what Tesla has done to ...

Gap Inc. Offers Incredible Black Friday Deals and Coveted Styles for Everyone on Your List
This holiday season, Gap Inc.’s portfolio of brands makes it easy to #lovewhatyougive with gifts that stand out among the rest. Today Gap ...

Are U.S. malls ready for Paris-style terror attack?
Security guards are stores' front-line defenders, but inadequate training and low wages raise concerns about preparedness

'Tech Tats' are temporary biosensors with cyborg style
Chaotic Moon's "Tech Tat" is designed to be a temporary biomonitor. It can be placed anywhere on the human body, making it more discreet than ...

’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; ‘Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty Box Office
Focus Features' The Danish Girl had a robust beginning to its theatrical run during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, but it was The Weinstein ...

E-paper sneakers change your style on the fly
If you're the sort to buy multiple pairs of sneakers just to make sure your footwear is always fashionable, you might soon have a way to save ...

2015 American Music Awards Best And Worst Dressed: Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Harry Styles And More [VIDEO] ...
... and Gregory Dellicarpini Jr. discuss their picks for "Best and Worst Dressed" at The 2015 AMAs. Check out Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Harry Styles ...