Speed Speed Speed

Name:    Arthur A Lilford
Email:   arthuratposdriversdotcodotza
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Thanks Speed is great that is what gets me happy

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Arthur

speed speed speed #2
Name: alan Product: Firefox Summary: speed speed speed Comments: firefox needs to be at least 20% faster than safari, chrome, ie8 etc. It also needs to not requite plugins for flash, shockwave, video playback etc. etc. just like chrome already is. Keep up the good work and well done! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them t...

Speeds up the toggle speed
Name: nizibaba Email: nizibabaatgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Alpha 2 Summary: Speeds up the toggle speed Comments: Speeds up the toggle speed ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1a2) Gecko/20080829082037 Shiretoko/3.1a2 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/3.1a2/firstrun/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Speed
I'm Working with PowerBuilder 5.0.2 and SQLAnyWhere. My server is a Pentium 120 with 32 Mb Ram, and my clients are Pentium 100 with 16 Ram. Server runnig NT 4.0 and clients win 95 using Netbios and ipx. The problem is that it takes around 10 seconds to open any window with a datawindow with a DropDown datawindow, no matter if the table is 10 rows or 6000. I tried the response time with the isql and it's very quick. I have this problem with the .exe file with its .dll, and also when i run my program from the powerbuilder. I don't have any clue about the possible cause...

Speed
I'm Working with PowerBuilder 5.0.2 and SQLAnyWhere. My server is a Pentium 120 with 32 Mb Ram, and my clients are Pentium 100 with 16 Ram. Server runnig NT 4.0 and clients win 95 using Netbios and ipx. The problem is that it takes around 10 seconds to open any window with a datawindow with a DropDown datawindow, no matter if the table is 10 rows or 6000. I tried the response time with the isql and it's very quick. I have this problem with the .exe file with its .dll, and also when i run my program from the powerbuilder. I don't have any clue about the possible cause...

Speed
It looks like cleaning up some plugins helped--not sure yet--but I'll look at it with an open mind. I don't have a good idea how, but somehow, when a major release comes out the add-ons need to be re-certified or disconnected until they are. With some release notes words about the situation. The Java Consoles things apparently tried to do the right thing, but fell down. And lastly--to clarify my curmudgnity: I made the upgrade because the security folks said I should. I didn't sign up for near two days of application hassles--the security hassles is what it ...

Speed
Name: chris Email: chiro_at_earthlink.net Product: Firefox Summary: Speed Comments: Vastly improved speed on Intel Imac compared to regular FF. Wishing for a spell checker! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/20060311 Firefox/1.5.0.2 chris wrote: > Name: chris > Email: chiro_at_earthlink.net > Product: Firefox > Summary: Speed > > Comments: > Vastly improved speed on Intel Imac compared to regular FF. > > Wishing for a spell checker! > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macin...

Speed
Name: Optional Email: bldsdasathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Speed Comments: Well Guys, I Love the Layout of the whole thing but there`s one Problem which concerns me a little bit. Speed. Internetsites and even the Browser itself, shows speed decreases everytime you load a page, wich was faster loaded back when I used Firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

speed
In my interfacing to my library I am starting hit performance issues related to extracting values from the library and passing to perl. Before I start profiling I thought I would look at the code, so in XS (for a very simple function call): double fffixr(d) double d; Which becomes this in the resultant C file: XS(XS_FF_fffixr); /* prototype to pass -Wmissing-prototypes */ XS(XS_FF_fffixr) { dXSARGS; if (items != 1) Perl_croak(aTHX_ "Usage: FF::fffixr(d)"); { double d = (double)SvNV(ST(0)); double RETVAL; dXSTA...

speed
Hi, we recently found out that the use of some functions can slow down the speed of the sql. Are there some other specific issues to take into account when building sql's to improve the speed ? Greta Generally speaking you want to try to use indexes as much as possible. But using functions can cause the optimizer to ignore the functions. For instance, suppose you have an index on lastname in the employee table and then you use: select * from employee where upper(lastname) = 'VANDEVENNE' that will cause the optimizer to go full table scan. Or if you have...

Speed
We have installed our second OES within a tree with about 10 NW-servers. But this one does not speed very fine. Sometimes it will not respond fast engough. The Users (especialy the CAD-users) are complaining about the speed, sometime to looks like the server stocks in a way. There are only a few user on this server. Around 10. Quad-Core-HP-server, 4GB RAM, Raid-5 with Smartarry controller. Edir-Partition on it and nam.conf point on the old NW-server beside on this site. Both server have also a replica of the Org-Partiton. What can we do, check, optimize .... Beat PS: the f...

speed
Name: abhi Email: a_rimalatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: speed Comments: when is ur major next release firefox 2.5 or 3 plz take care of speed and java uploading ok release it fast may be a new tear gift to ur consumers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

speed
Name: Nathan Email: theobalddotnathanatgmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: speed Comments: Thunderbird is running really slowly and having trouble downloading mail. I sometimes have to access my email account directly to see emails. Is it my fault? What can I do to fix this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for the...

Speed
The Firefox browser seems to be much slower than Internet Explorer. How can I speed it up? -- Harry A.K.A. ChiefGSE ...

Speed
Hi, I have a DateTime::SpanSet and want to call "contains" on it a lot. At the moment it is performing too slowly for my needs - about 3/10 of a second for each call on a 1GHz G4. Are there any easy speed ups available? I haven't looked at its implementation closely as I'm a bit pressed for time but my basic problem is I have a "time specification" like "weekdays 9-5, saturdays 9-12, not 11th June 2004" and then a series of CSV files with dates and times in them. I want to read through the CSV files and discard all the records whose dat...

Web resources about - Speed Speed Speed - mozilla.feedback.firefox

International ‘Captain America: Civil War’ trailer includes never-before-seen footage
The first teaser trailer for Captain America: Civil War was released in late November , giving the world its first taste of the next chapter ...

Watch: Coach Who Told Players to Hit Referee Pleads Guilty to Assault
Mack Breed, an assistant coach at John Jay High School in San Antonio, allegedly told the players to "take out" the referee during a game on ...

Apple Music is available on Sonos from today
Apple Music was conspicuously missing support for Sonos systems at launch, but it’s finally become available today by way of a public beta. Once ...

Saudi Arabia forms Islamic counterterrorism coalition
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia said Tuesday that 34 nations have agreed to form a new "Islamic military alliance" to fight terrorism ...

Own a drone? Get ready to register it with the FAA
Fortune Own a drone? Get ready to register it with the FAA (+video) Christian Science Monitor The Federal Aviation Administration announced ...

Seattle lets Uber drivers join union in US first
Seattle has passed a measure allowing drivers of smartphone-based taxi companies like Uber and Lyft to unionize over pay and other working conditions, ...

New research shows Earth’s tilt influences climate change
From the LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY and the department of tilt-a-whirl, comes this Milankovitch moment. LSU paleoclimatologist Kristine DeLong ...

Cosby sues 7 accusers for defamation, seeks damages and retractions
wreg.com Cosby sues 7 accusers for defamation, seeks damages and retractions wreg.com NEW YORK CITY: Bill Cosby has struck back against some ...

Kim Kardashian Having Another Baby Could Be Deadly
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just had their second child and it sounds like it will be the last. Kim gave birth to her son Saint West recently ...

DHS will look at your Facebook activity before granting an entry visa
Revelations following the recent San Bernardino shooting prompted the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to focus on implementing additional ...