server connection resets

Name:    Sam M.
Product: Firefox

Comments:
On many pages, including the Firefox Start page, an error message will
come up saying 'Page Load Error: The Connection to the Server was Reset
While the Page Was Loading'. This happens on many different pages with
no real common factor.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Sam

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading while uploading image to the server.
Hi, I have a form where the user can upload some images to the server. My problem is that when I try to upload an image the server goes down and I get this error message from the server: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.Even if i try to debug my code it goes down and I can not debug it. Does any body have a seggestion? Thanks a lot   file uploads are streamed into memory, so uploading a large file could consume enough memory to cause your app to recycle. by default, uploads over 4MB in size are prevented, but your can override this in w...

How to reset connection to SQL Server and clean all process on SQL server?
When I connect to SQL Server to call a SP in a web page, then I can see there is a process in SQL Server. Even the calling is done, the process still be there for a few minutes. But if recompile the code in VS2005, all processes on SQL server  caused by the code will be gone immediately.  How can I do this in .NET code to kill the whole process caused by codes executed before? After finishing with the connection have you tried?: YourConn.CloseDavid WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Control Grouper ...

could not connect to server (server name); the connection was refused
I'm using a hotmail account and TB returns this error "could not connect to server (server name); the connection was refused" ware (server name) is 127.0.0.1 if some one could help with this problem it would be greatly appreciated drewmalone@hotmail.com wrote: > I'm using a hotmail account and TB returns this error "could not > connect to server (server name); the connection was refused" ware > (server name) is 127.0.0.1 if some one could help with this problem > it would be greatly appreciated > 1st check whether POP/SMTP servers a...

The connection with the server was reset
When someone external tries to download a large file from our site built with CSK, they get this error message. I would think its a timeout problem except for the fact that it happens within the first 2 minutes. Anyone run into this problem and have any idea on how to fix it? This sounds like an FTP error, not an HTTP error. Either way though, connection reset errors are almost always network issues, but are rarely timeout issues. Typically I see these on high latency networks or networks dropping a lot of packets. This is a very annoying error, and I have a very long personal histor...

Connection to server reset`
I'm certain that this has been asked before but I can't find the answer, sorry guys! I've just installed Thunderbird and it's failing to collect mail. I am a Virgin Media customer (previously Blueyonder) and it's collected the first 10 emails and then completelty refuses to download the othe 50 or so. TB version 2.0.0.9 (20071031) Ginny wrote: > I'm certain that this has been asked before but I can't find the answer, > sorry guys! > > I've just installed Thunderbird and it's failing to collect mail. I am a > Virgin Media ...

The connection with the server was reset
Hi. I am trying to edit a website I am creating using ASP.net in Visual Studio. But for some unknown reason when i try to open the project I now get the following error message: "The webserver reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/site'. 'The connection with the server was reset'." This error ever use to occur and I can't think of anything I have changed resently which would have started it. I cannot open any of my other projects either. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers Andy...

Connection with the server was reset
We are running a patch management server (6.3.2.700) at our central site. All the remote sites have a server which is configured as a distribution point. All clients on that site will have a policy which points their client (6.3.2.858) to the local distribution point. On one of the sites, the majority of patches are failing to deploy with the error being "Failed 0x0000190D". When this is expanded, the error is: ConnectionHTTP::read exception The connection with the server was reset 12031 [SoftPackage.cpp:1422] 2008/03/25 17:15:01.0059,0,ConnectionHTTP::read excepti...

Connection reset by server
When trying to save an attachment of more that 2.5 MB from webaccess, it starts downloading and after about 3-4 minutes it gets disconnected with an error that the Connection was reset by server. My dialUp does not get disconnected at all. You can download the same attachment using ftp without problems and it can take 15 min. with ftp. What type of time out might be there in webacess a part from the default 20 min. when idle ? Gw6.5 sp4 , webacc 6.5sp4. Help. Grpadm, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, ...

Just updated firefox and alls I get is "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at login.yahoo.com.
Name: Ted Beery Email: tsbeeryatprodigydotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Just updated firefox and alls I get is "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at login.yahoo.com. Comments: just upgraded from version 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 today 11/13/08 and it won't connect to anything. I'm running Vista 64 bit. Help, I like firefox and dont want to change Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; Media Center PC 5.0) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hend...

'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' OR "Failed to Connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:49824".
Hi, my project was working perfectly like a week ago, i.e the admin tool and testing on browser all worked fine before. Now, since when i connected a LAN cable to use the internet, the project stoped working. but the internet connection works fine. i tried removing the cable, restarting and testing again, but it made no difference. I have tried changing the firewall settings too, still no difference. I think when i connected the LAN cable to use the internet, it must have changed the settings of the MS web developer. also, when i run an ordinary *.aspx test file outside the project, (...

firefox connect to server in C#
Ok here Is a simple question I cannot figure out how to send a request to a server in C# that uses sockets. I have a firefox extension that is just a toolbar overlay. Whenever, a new page loads, I want to be able to send a request to my server in C# from javascript to be able to update my back-end user model. how can I go about doing this please? Michelle ...

Connection reset by server #2
I am getting the "conneciton reset by server" error. The agent appears to to be running, and Tomcat too; I just keep getting "unable to connect." PKIDiag reports no problems. I've run DNSRepair. How to I approach this to isolate the problem? Steve, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index....

REPOST: Connection with server reset
>> Really desperate to find out whether this problem is a jag or web server problem >> so I can start my investigations. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks Hi All I am having problems with IE when requesting a HTMLDW through our website with a modem. This is a production environment with NS web server and two jag servers clustered ( 3.5 C3 ) I get the error; Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site http://xxx The connection with the server was reset The web page displays partial information, but some columns and text headings are missing and leaves the page u...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all
When i enter log in, I get the following error page.    Server Error in '/' Application. An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the err...

Web resources about - server connection resets - mozilla.feedback.firefox

... of Emergency Services) On Wednesday evening, California Governor Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency in Los Angeles County in connection ...

Miss Golden Globe role
requires showbiz connections
One constant about the Golden Globes (tonight at 8 on WHDH, Ch.

10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks
CNN 10th person arrested in connection with Paris attacks CNN (CNN) Belgian police have arrested a 10th person in connection with last month's ...

Should auld connections be forgot...
This environmental testing company has strict data-retention requirements and they go beyond the data, reports a pilot fish on the scene. "Per ...