Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling

Name:    Naseef Fatemi
Email:   ishwaadatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Guys firefox is one of the best EVER piece of software out there but I
have a problem. The scrolling in firefox is terrible compared to the
smooth and fluent scrolling of opera, and thats with smooth scrolling
option in firefox activated. So guys am i missing something hidden and
if not can you guys work on it cause its going to make firefox even
better than it already is.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Naseef

Scrolling, Scrolling and more Scrolling
I've spent several weeks fixing scrolling and zooming bugs on b2g. You may have enjoyed bug 831973 (and it's duplicates) over the last week. In bug 811950 it took -9 lines to introduce the bug and a further -27 lines to fix it. Perhaps we have too much scrolling code: * AsyncPanZoomController.cpp * BrowserElementScrolling.js * PanZoomController.java * nsFrameLoader.cpp There is a fair amount of duplication here. Ideally we should have a single async implementation with a good set of tests. Removing the duplication is going to require some collaboration. Are there o...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ?
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code. ...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ? #2
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code....

Scroll wheel cannot scroll through tabs
Name: bijiny Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Scroll wheel cannot scroll through tabs Comments: Scroll wheel cannot scroll through tabs HP mouse. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Scrolling Element with Browser Scrolling
i have an aspx page contianing two part , a table that content are some links and a lot of text , i want when i scroll vertical scroll bar of browser, table and its content scrool too , please help and give me Javascript code for it ... thanks...

Scrolling Up for no reason, not being able to scroll down.
Name: Dustin Product: Firefox Summary: Scrolling Up for no reason, not being able to scroll down. Comments: Sometimes when I'm viewing websites, and i try to scroll down, it will scroll all the way up for no reason, and it's impossible to make it stop and scroll down. This has happened on about 3 different websites. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Auto scroll down scroll bar
Hi,I have this asp.net chat page using anthem.net ajax framework. Whatever the users enter, the chat text appears in a label control place inside a div tag with overflow set to auto. I want the scroll bar to scroll down automatically. Or make the scroll bar in the down position all the time. How can I do this? <div style="OVERFLOW:auto; WIDTH:550px; HEIGHT:550px"> <anthem:Label id="LblChatText" runat="server" Width="540" Height="540"></anthem:Label> </div>  Thanks.  Props to Eric Pascarello for figuring this out: http://radio.javaranc...

Scroll wheel click-scrolling
Hi, I've just switched over to Firebird and like it, but have noticed that it doesn't support clicking the scroll wheel to scroll the window. I didn't realise how much I used it until it didn't work anymore :o) Any chance this could be added? Thanks, James Thorpe. ...

Scrolling details with scroll mouse
I have a master and detail datawindow. The master is tabular and shows a list of rows. The detail only shows the master's currently selected row in FreeForm. The data between the two is shared. I have a problem where the user uses a scroll mouse and, if they use the scroll mouse over the detail (i.e. actually wheel the middle scroll on the mouse) the rows change on the detail. I want to prevent this. I would think that mapping a user event to the pbm_dwnkey and capturing the scroll would be the way to do it but, I can't find what "key" to capture. It's...

Scroll
Name: Thineshan Product: Firefox Summary: Scroll Comments: Hey, the scroll is not very smooth in firefox overall not just this beta. It would be wonderful to have the scroll smoother and also non-linear. thx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

scroll
when i scroll down my page and i click a servercontrol with "autopostback=true", the page automatically scrolls back up... it's really enoying, is there any way i could prevent this? thanx in advance, Tim You can use Page.SmartNavigation to prevent this scrolling. However, before you go ahead and set this to True, be sure to read some of the threads on SmartNavigation. In some circumstances, it causes more problems than it solves.Alister i will read before i act ;) thanx for your quick answer! I appreciate it a lot!...

scroll
Name: mark Email: sparkk57_at_hotmail.com Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: scroll Comments: the scroll on my touch pad does not work with this browser ? are you going to fix? thanx m.......... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061001 SeaMonkey/1.5a mark wrote: > Name: mark > Email: sparkk57_at_hotmail.com > Product: Mozilla Suite > Summary: scroll > > Comments: > the scroll on my touch pad does not work with this browser ? > are you going to fix? > thanx m.......... The most like...

scroll
Name: rodrigo Email: rodrigocattaisachiledotcl Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: scroll Comments: the scroll is better Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.9a7) Gecko/2007080209 GranParadiso/3.0a7 ...

scrolling element not scrolling in web form

Web resources about - Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Scrolling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer displays , filmmaking , television production , and other kinetic displays, scrolling is sliding text, images or video across a monitor ...

Platform update: infinite scrolling, stream filters, user support, more
Facebook’s latest platform update includes infinite scrolling for the apps and games dashboard and API support for News Feed filters. The company ...

ScrollIt: display scrolling messages with emoticons on the App Store on iTunes
Get ScrollIt: display scrolling messages with emoticons on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google AdSense Ads Scrolling Now Default? - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More at www.seroundtable.com/archives/016753.html

Apple iPhone 5 scrolling glitch demo - YouTube
The iPhone 5 has for the most part proved that the hardware and software at work are robust and efficient. Sure Apple Maps has caused people ...

Google updates Chrome for Android with better scrolling, pinch-zooming, audio playback, and HTML5 support ...
Google just update its Chrome app for Android. The latest version hit Google Play on Wednesday afternoon and notably includes improved scrolling ...

Tweetbot for Mac updated with smoother scrolling, quick-reply via notifications
... out a notable update for their popular Tweetbot for Mac Twitter client . The update brings a number of fixing, and also adds smoother scrolling ...

Samsung Galaxy S IV to feature 'eye scrolling', report says
Samsung's next Galaxy smartphone might be controlled by nothing more than the user's eyes, according to a new report in advance of its March ...

One Hero Parallax Scrolling Cool
Parallax scrolling sites are the new (old) cool (and very annoying sites on mobile devices) but very few actually combine the tech of px scrolling ...

Silent Film Festival's Trailers Use Instagram Scrolling to Simulate Look of Old Movies - Adweek
... in practice. The flipbook-style fusion of old and new technologies is a cool concept (check out the trailers here, here and here), but scrolling ...