Scroll bar without need for scrolling?

Name:    Vineeth Ajayan Kuruvath
Email:   vineethdotkuruvathatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The right side scroll bar does not disappear when it is not needed

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Vineeth

Scrolling, Scrolling and more Scrolling
I've spent several weeks fixing scrolling and zooming bugs on b2g. You may have enjoyed bug 831973 (and it's duplicates) over the last week. In bug 811950 it took -9 lines to introduce the bug and a further -27 lines to fix it. Perhaps we have too much scrolling code: * AsyncPanZoomController.cpp * BrowserElementScrolling.js * PanZoomController.java * nsFrameLoader.cpp There is a fair amount of duplication here. Ideally we should have a single async implementation with a good set of tests. Removing the duplication is going to require some collaboration. Are there o...

Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling
Name: Naseef Fatemi Email: ishwaadatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Scrolling Scrolling Scrolling Comments: Guys firefox is one of the best EVER piece of software out there but I have a problem. The scrolling in firefox is terrible compared to the smooth and fluent scrolling of opera, and thats with smooth scrolling option in firefox activated. So guys am i missing something hidden and if not can you guys work on it cause its going to make firefox even better than it already is. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090...

Auto scroll down scroll bar
Hi,I have this asp.net chat page using anthem.net ajax framework. Whatever the users enter, the chat text appears in a label control place inside a div tag with overflow set to auto. I want the scroll bar to scroll down automatically. Or make the scroll bar in the down position all the time. How can I do this? <div style="OVERFLOW:auto; WIDTH:550px; HEIGHT:550px"> <anthem:Label id="LblChatText" runat="server" Width="540" Height="540"></anthem:Label> </div>  Thanks.  Props to Eric Pascarello for figuring this out: http://radio.javaranc...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ?
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code. ...

Show multiline text in datalist without need of horizontal scroll bar
 Hi,when i tried to show long text from my table in datalist, i needed to use Horizontal scroll bar.Instead, i want long text should appear in new lineHere is my datalist         <asp:DataList ID="DataList1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" BorderWidth="2" BackColor="#7ECBB2" ForeColor="#FFFFFF" Font-Names="verdana" Font-Size="small" Width="70%">                 ...

Possible to turn off explorer scroll bar but allow div scroll bar?
I was just trying to find out if I can disble the vertical scroll bar for the pages but allow vertical scroll bars for a DIV?Best Regards,~Chris In other words disable IE scroll bars but allow DIV scroll bars?I keep running into problems with controls creating useless scroll space in explorer to display nothing.Best Regards,~Chris Unfortunately a DIV does not use % on the height similiar to width of a page.Would be nice for handling varying screen resolutions.Best Regards,~Chris...

PB8
i have the problem on some XP-workstations, that my PowerBuilder-8-Application shows no H-Scroll-Bar and V-Scroll-Bar. Unfortunately, this problem could not make well after the upgrade of the Runtime-Dll's (new version of runtime-Dll's is: pb803_9704 localizedruntimes). Thanks and regards Michael IMHO...since about PB 6.5, PB is unable to tell positively that it needs scrollbars. To force them to appear, go back to the window or user object that contains the DW and shrink the space for the DW until the scrollbars appear in the window painter. Then put code in th...

Small scroll bars in Scroll box
Hi everybody, I've migrated my code from XE3 to XE4. i found that there is no published property to show small scroll bars in Vertical scroll box (TFramedVertScrollBox). Does anybody has any idea, how we can show that. Regards, Padam Jain ...

Scroll bar in Firefox
Name: Himawan Kertonugroho Email: himawankatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Scroll bar in Firefox Comments: Hi, I visited the following link: http://www.palmoil.com/index.php?q=D1VTW1BASgIEBhEbUQ9RBRRABQlVUw== The list goes down, but I can't scroll down. I tried to open with IE, and the scroll bar appeared. Was this due to the setting in my computer, or is there any matter with the Firefox? Thank's & brgds. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mo...

Need Scroll bars
Name: Jonathan Taylor Email: jttaylor50atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Need Scroll bars Comments: Often, in reduced sized screens, I can't see the entire window. We need scroll bars on all windows, or at least the optionto add them, if they are needed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Firefox scroll bar
I have lost the scroll bar on Firefox. How can I get it back? Tim ...

how to scroll header of datagrid when scroll up or scroll down ? #2
say suppose i am show 200 records through my datagrid and i don't want to do paging. if i am going to see all the records then i have to scroll up or scroll down. so i want that at the time of scroll up or scroll down my header portion of datagrid will scroll up or scroll down. please help me to do it. if it is possible then please give me the sample code....

GPF when scrolling with vertical scroll bar in datawindows
We are using PB 5.0 and SQL Server 6.5. When displaying lists (datawindow) on screen there sometimes is a problem when trying to scroll down or up the list. After a couple of movements with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow, a GPF will occur. The lists sometimes contain nested reports or user-defined functions. We are not using 'retrieve as needed'. Printing of the list datawindow gives no GPF, problems only occur when trying to scroll with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow. Thanks in advance for your reactions, Ardy The Netherlands Did you ever...

Vertical scrolling bar scrolls DW headers
Hi, While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webform, the headers are being scrolled up and they dissapear as you continue scrolling . Is this intended behaviour of the DW ? Thanks Yes that is expected behavior. We are working on an implementation that would allow the header to remain at the top of the page while scrolling the data but there is no schedule yet for when that will be implemented. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 22 Nov 2005 04:32:10 -0800, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webfo...

Web resources about - Scroll bar without need for scrolling? - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Scrolling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer displays , filmmaking , television production , and other kinetic displays, scrolling is sliding text, images or video across a monitor ...

Platform update: infinite scrolling, stream filters, user support, more
Facebook’s latest platform update includes infinite scrolling for the apps and games dashboard and API support for News Feed filters. The company ...

ScrollIt: display scrolling messages with emoticons on the App Store on iTunes
Get ScrollIt: display scrolling messages with emoticons on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google AdSense Ads Scrolling Now Default? - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More at www.seroundtable.com/archives/016753.html

Apple iPhone 5 scrolling glitch demo - YouTube
The iPhone 5 has for the most part proved that the hardware and software at work are robust and efficient. Sure Apple Maps has caused people ...

Google updates Chrome for Android with better scrolling, pinch-zooming, audio playback, and HTML5 support ...
Google just update its Chrome app for Android. The latest version hit Google Play on Wednesday afternoon and notably includes improved scrolling ...

Tweetbot for Mac updated with smoother scrolling, quick-reply via notifications
... out a notable update for their popular Tweetbot for Mac Twitter client . The update brings a number of fixing, and also adds smoother scrolling ...

Samsung Galaxy S IV to feature 'eye scrolling', report says
Samsung's next Galaxy smartphone might be controlled by nothing more than the user's eyes, according to a new report in advance of its March ...

One Hero Parallax Scrolling Cool
Parallax scrolling sites are the new (old) cool (and very annoying sites on mobile devices) but very few actually combine the tech of px scrolling ...

Silent Film Festival's Trailers Use Instagram Scrolling to Simulate Look of Old Movies - Adweek
... in practice. The flipbook-style fusion of old and new technologies is a cool concept (check out the trailers here, here and here), but scrolling ...