saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox #2

Name:    d
Product: Firefox

Comments:
i jst upgraded to Tiger on my G4 powerbook and so re installed firefox
whilst having backed up 'profiles' on my ext HD for passwords etc and
when i installed the upgrade, after a couple of days, suddenly my saved
passwords and bookmarks had gone. Nobody uses the computer cept me and i
hadn't deleted anything  or done any weird clean ups since my whole
system was cleaned w the erase and install process. So then i put back
the profiles again with the 3.0.8 firefox and deleted the 3..0.9 version
and reupgraded and they are there, fingers crossed still for the next
few days. I think it was the new version of firefox - and it acted a bit
strange anyway when i was upgrading - it kept coming back to the place
where it tells you it needs installing even tho it had just been installed -

Thanks for your service

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040820 Firefox/3.0.9 GTB5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox
Name: d Product: Firefox Summary: saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox Comments: i jst upgraded to Tiger on my G4 powerbook and so re installed firefox whilst having backed up 'profiles' on my ext HD for passwords etc and when i installed the upgrade, after a couple of days, suddenly my saved passwords and bookmarks had gone. Nobody uses the computer cept me and i hadn't deleted anything or done any weird clean ups since my whole system was cleaned w the erase and install process. So then i put back the profiles again with the 3.0.8 f...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2.
Name: User Email: peanutbutter685atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Comments: The layout of Firefox 3 Beta 2 looks better than Firefox 3 Beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

The new Firefox 3 Beta 3 has one feature left out, just as Firefox 2 does, but which Microsoft Internet Explorer includes, which is an easy method of authentication over a Proxy server.
Name: Sam Shepherd Product: Firefox Summary: The new Firefox 3 Beta 3 has one feature left out, just as Firefox 2 does, but which Microsoft Internet Explorer includes, which is an easy method of authentication over a Proxy server. Comments: In Microsoft Internet Explorer, when using a Proxy server which needs authentication for internet access, the explorer does not save the username and password needed for this authentication, however one very useful feature which Firefox lacks both in version 2 and in Firefox 3 Beta 3 is that, once this initial authentication has been done, Int...

Prefer Firefox 2 to new "features" of Firefox 3
Name: Wyn Snow Email: wsnowatwebsites4smallbusinessdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Prefer Firefox 2 to new "features" of Firefox 3 Comments: I do NOT like the new "look and feel" of Firefox 3. I don't need/like metallic. It is harder to read. I want the choice of being able to have it look the same as Firefox 2 with white/readable tabs. I do not like the "long" version of history. I am quite happy just seeing the http's. The new version makes it harder to see/find the https. I do not like having a "Most Visited" links suddenly ...

Cannot install add-ons with new Firefox 2 update or Firefox 3!
Name: Jonas Trejo Email: jonasdtrejoatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot install add-ons with new Firefox 2 update or Firefox 3! Comments: After installing the new update (which does so automatically to my dismay), I lost my previous addons (Adblock plus and Chatzilla), and then when I try to reinstall them, I get this: Firefox could not install the file at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/1865/adblock_plus-0.7.5.5-fx+tb_sm.xpi because: Unexpected installation error Review the Error Console log for more details -203 And then I tried inst...

The new Firefox 3.5
Name: Daniel Email: bossennewpatgarrifuliodotmailexpiredotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username for different sites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. Comments: The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username to log on to two different websites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. I cannot save different passwords for same username on different sites. Hope you can fix this. Keep up the good work. Brow...

Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 #2
Name: Colin Klein Email: colink1946atwestnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it, and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3. There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but could see where to do that on Firefox 3. Regards Colin....

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox #2 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

List of people who disappeared mysteriously - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... ), where modern Belgium is located. According to the writer Florus (iii.10.8), Ambiorix and his men managed to cross the Rhine and disappeared ...

What If Humans Disappeared? - YouTube
If we suddenly disappeared, what would happen to our planet? Squarespace: http://squarespace.com/asap click for a free trial and 10% off Why ...

Boy, 13, who disappeared four years ago is reunited with his mother
A 13-year-old boy who had been missing for four years has been reunited with his family after police found him hidden behind a wall in his father's ...

Property where toddler William Tyrrell disappeared on the market
The house where toddler William Tyrrell disappeared from has gone on the market, only a year after it was sold by the missing child's grandmother.  ...

Parents speak of terror after their baby disappeared in stolen car
... driven away while alone and asleep in their turbo-charged Ford XR6 by a lifelong car thief have spoken of the terror the day their baby disappeared. ...

CCTV shows man in a blue hoodie spoke to missing ABC worker Jill Meagher moments before she disappeared ...
NEW DEVELOPMENT: A MAN in a blue hoodie was seen talking to Jill Meagher moments before her disappearance, CCTV footage reveals.

Intruder seen snooping at Rayney home after Corryn disappeared, Lloyd Rayney testifies in 170-page statement ...
LLOYD Rayney claims a “big” and “bald” intruder wearing gloves was seen by a neighbour snooping around his Como home in the days after his wife ...

Television stars who disappeared from the limelight, and where they went - PerthNow Search Search
FOR a while, these stars of television shone brightly and enjoyed a period of fame and acting success.

MH370 report: Air traffic control supervisor asleep on duty after plane disappeared
Sydney Morning Herald MH370 report: Air traffic control supervisor asleep on duty after plane disappeared Sydney Morning Herald No evidence ...

Jet disappeared 'deliberately': Malaysia
Malaysia's prime minister says the movement of the missing Boeing 777 was "consistent with deliberate action by someone on the plane".