saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox

Name:    d
Product: Firefox

Comments:
i jst upgraded to Tiger on my G4 powerbook and so re installed firefox
whilst having backed up 'profiles' on my ext HD for passwords etc and
when i installed the upgrade, after a couple of days, suddenly my saved
passwords and bookmarks had gone. Nobody uses the computer cept me and i
hadn't deleted anything  or done any weird clean ups since my whole
system was cleaned w the erase and install process. So then i put back
the profiles again with the 3.0.8 firefox and deleted the 3..0.9 version
and they are there, fingers crossed still for the next few days. I think
it was the new version of firefox - and it acted a bit strange anyway
when i was upgrading - it kept coming back to the place where it tells
you it needs installing even tho it had just been installed -

Thanks for your service

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040820 Firefox/3.0.9 GTB5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox #2
Name: d Product: Firefox Summary: saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox Comments: i jst upgraded to Tiger on my G4 powerbook and so re installed firefox whilst having backed up 'profiles' on my ext HD for passwords etc and when i installed the upgrade, after a couple of days, suddenly my saved passwords and bookmarks had gone. Nobody uses the computer cept me and i hadn't deleted anything or done any weird clean ups since my whole system was cleaned w the erase and install process. So then i put back the profiles again with the 3.0.8 f...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

The new Firefox 3.5
Name: Daniel Email: bossennewpatgarrifuliodotmailexpiredotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username for different sites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. Comments: The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username to log on to two different websites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. I cannot save different passwords for same username on different sites. Hope you can fix this. Keep up the good work. Brow...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

Namoroka and firefox 3.5.3 does not save www-sides passwords
Name: Make Email: markuspalomakiatgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: Namoroka and firefox 3.5.3 does not save www-sides passwords Comments: Hi First, Namoroka and and latest firefox does not save passwords and in tools>options there is /on/ save sides passwords... i have windows 7 Anyway Namoroka is good! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2a1) Gecko/20090806 Namoroka/3.6a1 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if y...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Firefox 3.02b BETA - Mother Nature Strikes Again - BUT ALL IS SAVED
Name: Ralph Weinsheink Email: broadway_roseatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.02b BETA - Mother Nature Strikes Again - BUT ALL IS SAVED - Thanks Firefox 3.02b BETA. Comments: Well, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you never want to FOOL with Mother Nature. Mikey and I were glued to the HDTV, watching INDY get slightly beaten by the Chargers (now Indy is winning) - and BOOM, BADA BING, BADA BOOM, BANG - 2:55 PM Southeast of the USA - A LIGHTENING BOLT, A CLAP OF THUNDER.....Mikey said "Superman...

Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page
Name: cassondra Email: cassondradotc315atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page Comments: when i'm ready to close and save my work both firefoxes don't do so i click save and quit but the next time i open it's not there anymore why is that? and so far i love 3.5 beta 4 cause it's more efficient. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

feedback on new firefox #3
Name: Danny Email: tooendmeatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on new firefox Comments: love firefox i have been using it for years. The only bad thing is it runs slow compared safari on my computer. hope you all can make it faster! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

new protocol handler crashes Firefox on img src with new protocol, starting with Firefox 3.0.5
Hello! So I've had working for a couple of months now an extension which implements a new protocol handler. Its new channel most of the time redirects to an URL with a conventional protocol/scheme. Generally, it works fine. Now, a couple of months ago, using Firefox 3.0.4, I could have something like this: (img src="hdl:cnri.test.robert/5" /) with angle brackets instead of course, and if hdl:cnri.test.robert/5 redirects to http://whatever/whatever.jpg, you would successfully see whatever.jpg. This still works using Firefox 3.0.4. However, in Firefox ...

Web resources about - saved passwords disappeared after installi8ng that new 3.09 firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

List of people who disappeared mysteriously - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of her husband Akhenaten 's reign. No records of her exist after this time. Various theories have been put forward as to how and why she disappeared, ...

What If Humans Disappeared? - YouTube
If we suddenly disappeared, what would happen to our planet? Squarespace: http://squarespace.com/asap click for a free trial and 10% off Why ...

Boy, 13, who disappeared four years ago is reunited with his mother
A 13-year-old boy who had been missing for four years has been reunited with his family after police found him hidden behind a wall in his father's ...

Neighbours recall barking dogs, scream-like noise when wife disappeared
If anyone had a sense something was amiss in the Brisbane suburb of Brookfield on the night Allison Baden-Clay disappeared, it was her neighbours' ...

Queensland woman found 30m from where she disappeared
A Queensland woman who survived a 17-day ordeal lost in rugged bushland was found just 30 metres from the spot where she was last seen.

CCTV shows man in a blue hoodie spoke to missing ABC worker Jill Meagher moments before she disappeared ...
LIVE COVERAGE: A MAN in a blue hoodie was seen talking to Jill Meagher moments before her disappearance, CCTV footage reveals.

Intruder seen snooping at Rayney home after Corryn disappeared, Lloyd Rayney testifies in 170-page statement ...
LLOYD Rayney claims a “big” and “bald” intruder wearing gloves was seen by a neighbour snooping around his Como home in the days after his wife ...

Intruder seen snooping at Rayney home after Corryn disappeared, Lloyd Rayney testifies in 170-page statement ...
LLOYD Rayney claims a “big” and “bald” intruder wearing gloves was seen by a neighbour snooping around his Como home in the days after his wife ...

American disappeared in Iran on rogue CIA mission
Sydney Morning Herald American disappeared in Iran on rogue CIA mission Sydney Morning Herald Washington: An American man who disappeared ...

Woman 'disappeared' over Sydney balcony
Simon Gittany has told a court how he screamed in "shock and despair" as his fiancee "disappeared" over their Sydney apartment balcony awning. ...