Rounded Corners

Name:    Camilo Sanchez
Email:   camilosanchez46atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi.
Guys, I am a web developer, rounded corners support for firefox is so
f**ng clever. I hope it continues and become a standard because it would
really save as a lot of time.
Thanks!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7; .NET CLR 3.5; ffco7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Camilo

Rounded Corners in Firefox
Hello everyone, I have tested the SampleWebSite and seen that the RoundedCorners component works fine under Firefox.The problem is, when I do my own tests, it doesn't. The site is perfect under IE but terrible under firefox. I don't know if I may be doing something wrong. The rounded corners panel seem to be with a fixed height, and the text inside the panel goes out of the border. I'm using the latest build of the toolkit and I am totally uncomfortable with it, because everything I do is perfect under IE and terrible under Firefox.Here goes my panel's code:   ...

Rounded Corners Extender in FireFox
Hello everyone. This AJAX control (Rounded Corners Extender) is not rendering as expected in FireFox.It happens if you set float left to a panel. Check this out! HTML FILE1 <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager> 2 <cc1:roundedcornersextender id="RoundedCornersExtender1" runat="server" color="Green" radius="10" targetcontrolid="leftPanel"></cc1:roundedcornersextender> 3 <cc1:roundedcornersextender id="RoundedCornersExtender2" runat=&qu...

rounded corners with firefox and opera
I am using some rounded corner controls on an app im testing. In IE they work perfectly but in firefox and opera the borders are broken. The rounded part shows but it detached from the vertical borders. Has anyone else had this happen? HOw do you fix it? I wrote some testing codes to check Ajax:RoundedCornersExtender and found it worked fine in IE7,FireFox and Opera.I installed Visual Studio 2005 with Ajax Beta 2 and Futures November CTP in my PC.Here are my testing codes for your reference.<%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="Ajax" %>...

Problems with z-index in FireFox (rounded corners, calendar, modal popup, modal update progress)
I have a couple of problems with z-index in FireFox. I am using an extension of the UpdateProgress called ModalUpdateProgress in conjunction with a GridView. The modal update progress displays anytime there is a postback on the page. I also have on the page a modal popup. The modal popup conatins a drop-down that is filled based on selections in the gridview. I have a button on the page that acts as trigger to show the popup and fill the drop-down. In IE, the modal update progress displays above the modal popup with the drop down until the postback is complete. I like this since i...

How can we display round cornered window, round button
Hi, Please let me know, How can we make to diaplay round cornered window instead on rectangle / How can we make to diaplay oval shaped window AND oval shaped button or round cornered button with gradient effects regards, C.Sakthivel Murugan sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp If you are using PB 9.0 or above select the new visual style controls in the project. This would work only on Windows XP. -- HTH Satish "Sakthivel Murugan.C" <sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com> wrote i...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

feedback on Firefox,
Name: jannette Email: jalersatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox, Comments: %100 good Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Rounded corners
Hey All, In our application we open userobjects onto the main window. And by using images, we simulate the effect that our "windows" (userobjects) have rounded corners. But can we make this happen using API calls or something? A couple of years ago I saw an example demonstrating the use of rounded corners. But I can't find it anymore. Does anybody know where to find such an example? Greetz, Davy On the download section of our website http://www.catsoft.ch you can find a sample (very old) called "Please wait". This is done with transparent windows....

Round corners
I just installed the latest version of DNN and I wonder I can I get the round corners that a lot of other DNN site have? Thanks That is a module container. You can find the images and container.zip with the necessary HTML for the module container in the /portals/{GUID} directory.Josh Weinstein DNNSkins.com 4Birckhead Consulting Services...

Rounded corners
Hi All, I want my datagrid corners to be rounded by using small curved images. is there any way to do that easily. Or do I need to add some extra columns. I am confused. Can somebody post some links OR some code snippet? That will really help. Thanks in advance.GetAnyIP----Want to know your IP and more? - bookmark GetAnyIP.com I am not sure how it could be done with a DataGrid. You may want to look into using a Repeater.   Use the  <HeaderTemplate> and <footertemplate> to place your rounded corners and <itemtemplate> for your data.  If you have...

Web resources about - Rounded Corners - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Close-mid front rounded vowel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The close-mid front rounded vowel , or high-mid front rounded vowel , is a type of vowel sound, used in some spoken languages . The symbol in ...

Circle Of Moms Makes Child Space Pages Even More Well-Rounded
There’s a new addition to the Circle of Moms — the popular Facebook application is offering new features to its Child Spaces pages. The site ...

New website to offer more rounded views of Dubai - The National
A new website promises to offer people a completely different view of one of the most famous cities in the world.

Shock me, a tennis player is not a well-rounded individual
Australia loves to play a game with its male tennis players called &quot;Compare Them to Pat Rafter&quot;. Problem is good guys like Rafter are ...

Mursi's leadership rounded up in Egypt
Egypt's army has rounded up the leadership of ousted president Mohamed Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood after the country's top judge took office. ...

China stockmarket: Journalists, traders, officials rounded up in wake of 'panic and disorder'
Chinese state media announced a slew of confessions on Monday following investigations into recent stock market gyrations.

Women make church more rounded
God, says my favourite theologian Hans Urs Von Balthasar, is the point at which truth, beauty and justice merge. I like that, very much.

Cycloramic figures out how to keep the rounded iPhone 6 spinning for hands-free video
... video by using the iPhone’s built-in vibration motors to spin the device, is today arriving for iPhone 6. But with the iPhone 6’s new rounded ...

Samsung Hinges Its Defense in Apple Case on Rectangles and Rounded Corners
... ultimately decide the case. In essence, Samsung argues that a lot of the iPhone’s design — and several of its design patents — amount to rounded ...