Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor

Name:    Liam Campbell
Product: Firefox

Comments:
There is also a problem with choosing what time I want to go to on any
youtube video!  Once I scroll on one section of the time line (i.e.
00:45) it locks up there until I move my cursor away from the time line.
 I know that this is BETA and all, but I just want to make sure that
this problem gets fixed in the full release!  Thank you for making the
greatest web browser ever!
~Liam Campbell

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Liam

Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page
Name: cassondra Email: cassondradotc315atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page Comments: when i'm ready to close and save my work both firefoxes don't do so i click save and quit but the next time i open it's not there anymore why is that? and so far i love 3.5 beta 4 cause it's more efficient. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

In firefox 3.5 beta 4 get unresponsive script errors when I did not get them with earlier betas of 3.5
Name: Todd Kincaid Product: Firefox Summary: In firefox 3.5 beta 4 get unresponsive script errors when I did not get them with earlier betas of 3.5 Comments: http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/radar.php?rid=CXX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes Check this National Weather Service site to see error. This script error has popped on other sites with this latest beta4 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a res...

Start Firefox with profiles from URL won't work in Firefox 3 Beta 5.
Name: Henry Chan Email: henrydotfaidothangdotchanatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Start Firefox with profiles from URL won't work in Firefox 3 Beta 5. Comments: Starting Firefox with profiles from the run box with a URL won't work in Firefox 3 Beta 5. Firefox launches but nothing shows up. No profile selection, no browser. Just the process. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Yet another problem with Youtube testing Firefox 3.5 beta 4.
Name: Liam Campbell Product: Firefox Summary: Yet another problem with Youtube testing Firefox 3.5 beta 4. Comments: Yeah, another Youtube issue. It's really strange, but it seems to only happen on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3wCozA3q4&feature=fvst Though, it only seems to happen when you watch a different video, then select that video (i.e. "Youtube Video", then "LuckyStar (らき☆すた) OP Remix Full Ver.") For some odd reason, it only happens to THIS VERY video! I know this is a beta version, but I just want to put this out there ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5: Youtube Videos don't load.
Name: XXXXX Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5: Youtube Videos don't load. Comments: .... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008041514 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Youtube videos won't play in Firefox 3.0.5
Name: Isaih Martinez Email: isaihdotadotmtzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Youtube videos won't play in Firefox 3.0.5 Comments: I tried to play some videos on Youtube, but for some reason it won't play. It says I need to upgrade my Adobe Flash player, or turn on my Java script, but I already did all of that and still won't let me watch videos. What can I do? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 : Can't see embedded YouTube video
Name: Fred Doyle Email: fourrercbonatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 : Can't see embedded YouTube video Comments: In this website, I can't see the YouTube embedded video : http://www.politiquebec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29227 If I use Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2, I can see it properly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

3.1 beta 3 upgrade to 3.5 beta 4 didn't work well
Name: William Roha Email: billrohaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 3.1 beta 3 upgrade to 3.5 beta 4 didn't work well Comments: Downloaded the update. Said I'd apply on the next restart. When I started the computer this morning and clicked on a firefox icon it started the update...but it didn't seem to ever finish. At the moment I seem unable to use firefox. Good thing I have IE to enter this. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note...

Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Problems #3
Name: John Skeats Email: JohnSkeatsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Problems Comments: -- Firefox presents a bar saying that it will not allow redirects for applications such as GMail but doesn't provide a way (or at least an obvious way) to say you want it to always allow the redirects. -- Firefox presents a bar saying that it won't allow cnn.com to reload the page but doesn't provide a way (or at least an obvious way) to say you want to always allow cnn.com to do reloads. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-U...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #3
Name: Kenny Email: luv2hvrataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Computer freezes up when I use Down Them All Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090429 Firefox/3.5b4 (pigfoot) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 #5
Name: Chet Hale Email: chet_haleatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: I noticed that a couple of my add-ons, including morning coffee do not work with the Beta. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

YouTube Video Won't Play Properly After Automatic Upgrade To Firefox 3.0.5
Name: Larry W Smith Email: LarryatAdvancedMusicTechnologydotcom Product: Firefox Summary: YouTube Video Won't Play Properly After Automatic Upgrade To Firefox 3.0.5 Comments: Greetings, When I recently rebooted my PC computer, Firefox automatically performed an update installing version 3.0.5; since then I've been unable to play any YouTube videos without the video and audio intermittently slowing down to about half speed and becoming very choppy (as if only every other half second of video and audio are being played). Prior to this automatic "upgrade" ...

Web resources about - Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor - mozilla.feedback.firefox