Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor

Name:    Liam Campbell
Product: Firefox

Comments:
There is also a problem with choosing what time I want to go to on any
youtube video!  Once I scroll on one section of the time line (i.e.
00:45) it locks up there until I move my cursor away from the time line.
 I know that this is BETA and all, but I just want to make sure that
this problem gets fixed in the full release!  Thank you for making the
greatest web browser ever!
~Liam Campbell

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Liam