Problems with Flash Player 10 and Photoshop CS3 flash web gallery (FF3, FF3.1 Beta 1)

Name:    Ragnvald Irgens
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Flash-based web galleries made with Photoshop CS3 do not work properly.
You get the following message:

"Please upgrade your Flash Player."

"Already have Flash Player? Click here if you have Flash Player 6
installed."

You get this message even if you have installed the latest flash player
plugin from Adobe (v. 10.0.12.36).

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; nb-NO; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ragnvald

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox Minefield 4.0 pre-alpha 1 with flash player 10 beta 2
Name: Mathieu Product: Minefield Summary: Firefox Minefield 4.0 pre-alpha 1 with flash player 10 beta 2 Comments: testing firefox 4.0 prealpha1 (minefield 4.0 pre-alpha 1) testing with flash player 10 beta 2, crashes on certain pages likes youtube and dailymotion!!! My os: Windows XP SP3 Final, and windows vista sp1 i return with firefox 3 final!:) doesnt crash!!! and i return with firefox 4 prealpha 1 its crash again with flash player 10 beta 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:2.0a1pre) Gecko/2008031402 Minefield/4.0a1pre From URL:...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10
Name: Ruediger Gehring Email: infoatcablekingdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 Comments: After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine. Homepage: www.cableking.de Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

how to install flash player 10.1 beta
Hello, If I install flash player from yast or from "firefox plugins search", I only install version 10.0.*.*. Now I want to install version 10.1 beta. I downloaded package "flasplayer..." from adobe flash website. Then I extract it and run: Code: -------------------- # nspluginwrapper -v -i ./libflashplayer.so Install plugin ./libflashplayer.so into /usr/lib64/browser-plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so -------------------- Afterward, I restart firefox and firefox requires install flashplayer :(. In some tutorials I see " Create symlink plugin...

Macromedia Flash does not work properly with Firefox 1.5 Beta 1 !
Name: J Product: Firefox Summary: Macromedia Flash does not work properly with Firefox 1.5 Beta 1 ! Comments: No flash contet seems to work with Firefox 1.5 Beta 1. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

Problem upgrading from 10.1 to 10.1.1
Hi, I've got a little situation with a ZCM 10.1 installation (installed from CD, not upgraded) - I seem to have gotten the 10.1.1 upgrade to baselined without it actually having applied to the sole Primary server. I don't have the logs handy to show the errors, but I'm basically looking for a way to un-set that server as being successful so that I can re-run the upgrade on it. This probably includes un-setting 10.1.1 from being baselined. Thanks for any help, Andy Deckowitz -- AndyDeck ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Firefox 4.0.1 Flash 10.2.r159 problems. Who owns this?
Hello Forum! I just upgraded my 11.4 firefox and flash to get rid of an apparent flash problem. Before the packman online upgrade, the event pulldown on yahoo finance didn't work. It behaves the same after the upgrade. I noticed on this site, I couldn't click the cursor into the simple search window. So from openSuse, firefox is third party, adobe is fourth party and yahoo is fifth party. Who owns this problem? The rest of my system is KDE 4.6.0 on HW 686 - 32 bit. Heboland. -- heboland ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9
Name: Kester Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9 Comments: After updating to Firefox 3.6.9, I received a warning that I needed to update the Adobe Flash Player plugin. I tried to do this but when the download page appeared I also received a message stating a plugin needed to be updated in order to be able to operate the page. When I tried to download the update for the plugin, I received the message that no update was available but was offered a manual update option. In trying to run this option, Firefox crashed. I used the Adobe...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 1
Name: Tony Email: ak_157atntlworlddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 - froze when using with Flash Player 9.0.47.0 Comments: I was asked to load Flash Player which turned out to be 9.0.47.0 When using the following :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3914143.stm After a certain no. of moves Firefox stopped responding. This happened in Admin mode and then in Limited mode. Machine is a bit long in the tooth XP machine 256Mb which I use for trials like this Beta version of Firefox. cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windo...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 feedback
Name: Hein Floden Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 feedback Comments: I have only good experiences with this beta. There has been several other problems with my internet connection being interrupted, and problems with pictures only partially loading, but when I used IE the same things happened, and it can therefore not be seen as a Firefox problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedb...

Firefox 3.1 BETA Feedback (1)
Name: Andres Email: andres3vacanoathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 BETA Feedback (1) Comments: Firefox 3.1 BETA doesn't LET ME read my Hotmail Messages At the bottom it says something about JAVASCRIPT When I click the message to open it up, it doesn't open. I waited for 5 MINUTES and it didn't open the message or any other MESSAGE! Please fix it. Sincerely Andres Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 #10
Name: Steve Robinson Email: chefrzaatnycapdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Comments: MSN live hotmail does not work. I cannot open emails and the site loads very slowly. It does however works on firefox 3.03. Just thought I would let you know. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 #10
Name: Julia Zauche Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 Comments: When I am using the beta product my right mouse key is not working. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Problems with Flash Player 10 and Photoshop CS3 flash web gallery (FF3, FF3.1 Beta 1) - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Make Photoshop Faster: 2 little tips to help speed up the tool web designers love to hate.
Photoshop's sluggishness getting you down? A few quick adjustments can make things all better. And ice cream, that usually helps too.

The Photoshop Etiquette Manifesto for Web Designers
Photoshop Etiquette: 40 ways promoting web designer/developer harmony using Phototshop.

Photoshop Tutorials - Photoshop Lady
Photoshop Lady - : Best Photoshop Tutorials Around the World

PhotoshopNews: Photoshop News and Information
Photoshop News and Information. PhotoshopNews.com is the latest news and info about the top pixel-wrangling application on the planet

Photoshop Pix Cool Links Untitled Document Untitled Document
Photoshop gallery, Classic TV Themes, Photoshop Tutorials and Contest Links

Photoshop tutorials, plugins and downloads : The Photoshop Roadmap
Hundreds of Photoshop tutorials, plugins, downloads and other graphics related resources.

Photoshop Tutorials & Adobe Photoshop Plugins - PhotoshopSupport.com
Site features free Adobe Photoshop tutorials and links to free Photoshop brushes, plugins and resources, a blog with the latest Photoshop news, ...

Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography - NAPP
NAPP is the smartest investment you can make when it comes to Photoshop training. No other resource has the tutorials, discounts, online tech ...

Photoshop Wireframing Kit
I have made various Wireframing and Prototyping tools in the past like: Sketchbook for web designers , Fireworks Mini Web Wireframing Kit , iPhone ...

World Without Photoshop - A Chopping Block Film
Imagine a world without Photoshop, a short film by the design team at The Chopping Block