problems,problems

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I once loved Firefox, lately it just plain sucks, the latest version
3.6 something will no longer me to listen to MLB.com or Glenn Beck.
It is also way slower (even with W7 and new machine). It always seems to
be downloading updates and wasting my time. Guess I'll see how Google
Chrome works!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Web resources about - problems,problems - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Reagan Government is not the solution to our problem government IS the problem - YouTube
Reagan: "Government is not the solution to our problem government IS the problem"

The no-problem problem
An organization that's run on emergencies and reaction to incoming doesn't know what to do when there are no problems. Instead of seeking out ...

Facebook Says It's Mobile Problem Isn't a Problem
After an IPO beset by fumbles, Facebook was under the gun to meet Wall Street analyst expectations for revenue.

The Problem With Online Advertising Is That There Are So Many Problems
Dumage.com serves as a microcosm of the industry's many ills

Why disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong's doping problem has become money problem - Alaska Dispatch
OPINION: Celebrity and former Tour de France cyclist Lance Armstrong has a problem, and it’s not his lying and cheating. It’s money.

Mac OS X 10.6: Solving problems with burning discs Solving problems with burning discs
Read this page if you’re having trouble recording information on CDs, DVDs, or other optical discs.

the West Wing Problem and the Sorkin Problem
For years now, I’ve been talking about what I call the “ West Wing Problem,” a phenomenon in which media liberals declare that it is offensive ...

The Deficit Problem Is a Political Problem
By James Kwak By which I do not mean to say it is not a problem. As Paul Krugman reminds us, “If bond investors start to lose confidence in a ...

Twitter's women problem is really tech's women problem
Twitter may have made headlines recently for its lack of women on the board of directors – and the way the male leaders at the company have responded ...

"My biggest problem with unworthy is one of my biggest problems with the 2013... internet...."
... at Metafilter (and by "unworthy," he means Upworthy ). ... i don't want to look at your fucking video to consume your content. I have no problem ...