PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox?  Am having a lot of
trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome.  No trouble what-so-
ever before running Chrome.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

<hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote in message news:q4KdnXLnmZA0JmfWnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@mozilla.org...
> Name:
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:
> Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox?  Am having a lot of
> trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome.  No trouble what-so-
> ever before running Chrome.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064
> Safari/532.5
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

You can have only one browser as your default browser.
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Setting_Your_Default_Browser
When you open a webpage from you email, other applications,  or from
your local hard drive it will open in the page in your default browser.

 Hendrix is for comments / praise / grief  and does get the attention of
Mozilla developers,  but not answers to questions.   The group serves it's
purpose as to counting the number of  likes / dislike /problems so Mozilla
knows where to try to make things better.   So Mozilla developers saw your
message, but does  not respond. You  can read that in Hendrix where you posted.

To get answers subscribe to a user newsgroup with your newsreader,
the newsgroup for Firefox is  mozilla.support.firefox,  see
  http://ilias.ca/blog/2006/01/instructions-for-new-newsgroup-server/
where  other users such as yourself and people like me can ask questions and
get answers from other users.    Mozilla employees rarely visit  support
newsgroups.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problem after problem...
I'm done doing this. I can't setup .TEXT and the developer has next to nothing on his help page. For the past month I've been trying to set this up on my server and I'm done with it. My server is running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, IIS 6.0, ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2000. I've never been able to run a remote query to SQL Server 2000. I've never been used to SQL 2000 and I've never liked it. I would like to use SQL 2005 if my server were capable, but that's not happening. Every query to the box is expecting SQL Server 2005 and just errors out. I don't know ho...

problem? what problem?
I just wanted to say is: Opensuse 11.2 gives many problems in comparison to other linux and possibly other previous opensuse. lol!lol!lol! I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to...MOVE IT! rotfl! -- batou ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Crack is bad for you, you should lay down the habit. -- *it*'s all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed, all in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need and more than ever, I hope to neve...

problems,problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: problems,problems Comments: I once loved Firefox, lately it just plain sucks, the latest version 3.6 something will no longer me to listen to MLB.com or Glenn Beck. It is also way slower (even with W7 and new machine). It always seems to be downloading updates and wasting my time. Guess I'll see how Google Chrome works! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

Problems Problems
Hi all,Well i am trying to use visio files in my application... I have added the libraries which are required for .NET to embed visio files...Bt it seems not to be working whenever i click files frm my .NET application bt it opens in Visio editor...Thanks in advance Regards,Srinivas RamanujanWords offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!  Post Your Code for better understanding Your Problem.- Hardik (Software Developer,Surat,India)Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. Well actually i...

problems, problems
Name: gabriel sanchez Email: deliverezeatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problems, problems Comments: how can i set up google search box next to my address bar and keep it that way? When installing an app from a site it just disrupted my set up and mozilla does not offer direct support anywhere Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Problem with my problem?
Hi, folks. Three days ago, I posted that Sunbird was refusing to import the ICS file from the Firefox Calendar Extension. Nobody replied, so I can only assume that one of three situations exists: 1) The file is corrupt, and no one wants to give me the bad news; 2) This is a known problem with Sunbird, but no one knows the solution; 3) Everyone is hard at work 24/7 trying to figure out the solution to my problem (LOL). I've already discovered that I can copy and paste each event from the calendar extension to Sunbird one by one. Before I devote many hours of my life to th...

GW7 And Russian
GW7 Rus on the Xp Proof SP2. GW Classic Quoting work from time to time !! : ( Only if i receive mail from other Gw7 client with ONLY ENGLISH TEXT - QUOTING (classic GW) work Ok when answer. If in the Body or Subj - Russian... Will be work or no Quoting - ..... may be yes ... may be no : (( ANy body have some problem ?? How resover ?? Serg -- please post an example of the problem. > please post an example of the problem. How post text WITH RUSSIAN in this forum ? Or post screen as BMP file ? Serg Maybe you can post the message source for a mail that ...

GW7 And Russian
First problem in GW7 client RUS (when use RUSSIAN mail and quoting) - please read below. Thread with subj: "GW7 And Russian - Problems... problems... problems " This second discovered problem: NLD9 (rus). Install GW7 client. Configure GW client for sending mail in: Mime-type: KOI8-R Create new mail with Russian Subj and body example: subj: ����� ����� ��� body mail: ����� ���� ��� Bat recepinet (skoltogyan@mail.ru) have problem: Subj - Read OK russian Mail Body - can not read RUSSIAN TEXT... This header received mail (this bad mail ): From ksr@ami.ua Mon Oct...

Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors
Name: jeff Email: bank6666atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Comments: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

My problem?PowerDesigen problem?
Hello: I design a sequence diagram using PowerDesigner 8 Beta. I think PowerDesigner is hard to use.Somethimes I want to move one message.But anything what I do ,I just can't move the message.Why?Tell me Why??? Sometimes I move the activation,other objects will move to 'anywhere'.I must correct it. What I mean is that these errors should not occur! I hope the reason is that it is 'Beta version'. I am very angry!If you need,I can send my sample. My PowerDesigner Version is 8.0.0.132. I agree with Brad, and also encourage you to visit the Beta newsgr...

Web resources about - PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

"I say, folks, you know, I’m sorry I did this to you, but you’ve got to get used to it. It’s one of those ...
"I’m going to win. ... You know, I’m not one of these other guys that goes down. I don’t go down. I go up." Donald Trump says get used to it ...

Trump: If GOP Does Not Stick to Our Deal ‘They’re Going to Have Problems’
Trump: If GOP Does Not Stick to Our Deal 'They're Going to Have Problems'

Microsoft has an emoji problem
Microsoft increasingly has an emoji problem as the company's Windows 10 operating system lacks the latest set of characters. Emoji are, essentially, ...

The junk problem is bigger than oil
Some have written off the high-yield concerns as a mere effect of crude oil's slide. But that analysis appears to be badly off base.

Social media addiction is a bigger problem than you think
Social networks are massively addictive. Most people I know check and interact on social sites constantly throughout the day. And they have no ...

Guilty verdict for Oklahoma cop in serial rape trial: A national problem
Christian Science Monitor Guilty verdict for Oklahoma cop in serial rape trial: A national problem Christian Science Monitor A former Oklahoma ...

3 and Out: Three big picture problems for the Patriots
... form Search 51° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN 3 and Out: Three big picture problems ...

In Ghana, the global problem of e-waste has local consequences
Consumers have a nasty habit of throwing out their electronics as soon as newer, shinier models become available, and they rarely ever do so ...

Poll: Americans Have 99 Problems, And Terrorism Is No. 1
The number shot up from just 3 percent to 16 percent from November to December