Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0

Name:    kevin marcelli
Email:   kevmar100athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I keep getting the message, The following applications need to be closed
before the Adobe Flash Player Plugin can be installed.
Firefox.
I have no clue how to download this program and spent hours and getting
no where. Please help.
Thank you.
Kevin

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
kevin
12/22/2008 5:53:28 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0
Name: Jezreel Trepanier Email: jezreeltrepanierathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0 Comments: Hello, I am trying to view videos on youtube with Firefox version 3.0 - it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player, or that I have javascript turned off. I have javascript turned on (upon checking) and I have just installed AFP, yet I continue to get the same message each time the browser restarts, so I am unable to view videos on youtube. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9
Name: jesse poteet Email: jesterjp84atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9 Comments: for me the website's alignment is off.. i can only see the bottom half of the page. http://www.obar.com/obar.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 3.0 RC1
Name: Fred Email: fredbaillyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 RC1 - Adobe Flash player 8 cannot be installed Comments: error message on installation attempts Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problem loading Flash CS5.5 AS 3.0 MP3 Player in Firefox
I posted this in Firefox support.mozilla.com/questions/856237 and was told to post it in an add-on forum instead. I was told that was not the right place either. Hopefully this is. I created a MP3 Player in Flash CS5.5 using Action Script 3.0. It uses SharedObject to save the volume and stop/pause settings so the client will only have to set the volume/stop/pause once, not every time a page is loaded/refreshed. I use SWFObject 2.0 to embed the player in my web page. I am not sure where the problem is located, but IE 9 and 8 work as I expect them to. Firefox does not. In Firefox, when...

Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2
Name: Lawrence Email: Tiger_Tigeratmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2 Comments: Can't play online flash videos such as YouTube Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3
Name: James Cue Email: jqball2uatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3 Comments: THREE times I installed the plugin and FOUR times Firefox tells me it needs to install it, then reboot (which I allowed it to do)! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Scrolling with Mouse wheel Problems with Flash in Firefox (2.0.0.12 (Linux) + newest Adobe Flash Linux)
Hi, I have the problem that when I use my mouse wheel to scroll down a page and happen to have my cursor come over a flash object, the scrolling stops. Obviously the mouse wheel commands are sent to the Plugin, even though I have never brought it to focus with a click. The windows version of Firefox behaves different in this matter. It allows continues scrolling without stop. The stop is very unsettling, especially if you don't use a mouse directly but an emulated mouse. First of all: I don't want to install a flash blocker but rather find a solution than a workarou...

The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin
Name: Jose Henrique Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin Comments: When I access the web site http://g1.globo.com/, the firefox ask for the flash player. I install but it don't install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 1
Name: Tony Email: ak_157atntlworlddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 - froze when using with Flash Player 9.0.47.0 Comments: I was asked to load Flash Player which turned out to be 9.0.47.0 When using the following :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3914143.stm After a certain no. of moves Firefox stopped responding. This happened in Admin mode and then in Limited mode. Machine is a bit long in the tooth XP machine 256Mb which I use for trials like this Beta version of Firefox. cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windo...

Web resources about - Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Uploading and downloading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... include a web server , FTP server, email server, or other similar systems. A download can mean either any file that is offered for downloading ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
... with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, and share uploading and downloading ...

I'm Downloading on the App Store on iTunes
Get I'm Downloading on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Why is Dropbox so slow at downloading?
I've upgraded to the new version, and have relinked the machine that was upgraded. It's downloading at 5K per second. Why so slow? This is on ...

XBMCTorrent Plugin for Downloading or Streaming to XBMC from Torrent Sites ( i.e. PirateBay) - YouTube ...
YouTube: http://YouTube.com/user/xbmchelper XBMCast: http://xbmchelper.squarespace.com Official: http://xbmchelper.webs.com Website: http:// ...

Has downloading killed the video star?
It's a ritual as old as VHS.

You Might Not Get Fined For Downloading Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club pirates and torrenters, there may be a shining light at the end of the dark tunnel ahead of you. The studio behind the movie ...

Downloading movies and TV is not a crime
You wouldn't steal a car... but a movie or television show? Most of us seem fine with that.

Music Piracy - Illegal Downloading - Kazaa - Woman Loses Appeal
US woman loses $222,000 music downloading appeal

An epidemic in illegal downloading
Missing one episode of West Wing, thanks to constant schedule changes, was enough to set Mark and Kim down the road to online piracy.